Shultis Renovations

HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Hamilton  >  Shultis Renovations

Reviews for Shultis Renovations

Mike from Hamilton
Mike from Hamilton

Window well and shed soffit and fascia

After contacting a few contractors and being displeased in their "used car salesman" approach in trying to oversell their services, I was impressed with Brian's candidness in offering his opinion and working with what I wanted and trying to save me money given the project's budget. He scheduled the work within 1.5 weeks which was very good compared to others. He installed 2 window wells in 1 day despite the difficult soil conditions. He returned a second day to install a shed fascia and soffit in 1 day. He cleaned up and was cautious about not damaging my neighbours plants. I will probably have some finishing work coming up and will definitely give him a call.

mike from Hamilton
mike from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Granite Counter Top

After contacting many places to get our counter top replaced Brain was the only one contact us back. All I can say is that he was very professional, knowledgeable as well as always on time. Because we have an older house, replacing anything is always a concern, but he alleviated all our worries. We would and have highly recommend him to anyone looking to do major or minor renovations to there house.

Thanks Mike! I'm always happy to help people get a great deal on granite. Brian

Kim  from Hamilton
Kim from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement Ceiling

I spoke with Brian on the phone, sent him pictures of what needed to be fixed and he quoted the job and had it done as quickly as I needed it. He explained what needed to be done and the time frame. I only corresponded via email or phone but my family had the pleasure of being home when the work was done. Very pleasant and very professional. Will definatly be using them again. Thank you for making this easy for me.

Chris Moore in Burlington

(888)888-8888
31 Stanlow Crescent
HAMILTON
L9C4T8

Brian and his guys were very professional and did a GREAT Job! Work was done when promised and the fence looks great. Brian took the time to find out what I needed and went out of his way to provide it. Thanks Brian!!!!

Thanks again for your comments. See you soon. Brian

Diane in Acton
Diane in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

Living Room & Bathroom

They did a fantastic job! Brian and Jeff tiled an entire wall of my living room in stone. It looks amazing! They also replaced the flooring in my bathroom, changed the taps, and installed a low-flush toilet that was almost free after the government rebate. These guys are great! They're even coming back in September to re-roof my garage. The boys at Shultis Renovations do everything well, on time, and on budget. I recommend them to everyone in town!

Thank you for the kind words. It was great to see you again. Brian

More about Shultis Renovations

Our professional, licensed, insured renovation experts are dedicated to completing your project (large or small) with quality results, on time, and within budget.