Stoneage Masonry

Review for Stoneage Masonry

Jessica Soon in Edmonton
Jessica Soon in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Stunning job on exterior house walls & indoor fireplace

My friend gave me this companies name. I wanted the exterior of my house spruced up. I also wanted a face lift on my fireplace. I called and spoke with the owner Derrick, he was very friendly and easy to understand as I know nothing about masonry work. Derrick came out to my house the next day to look at my house and give me a estimate. After completing my house in a timely matter I was in love with the work. The company has already got many jobs from friends & family seeing my place! Defiantly a great company to higher for stone jobs!