Direct Heating

gmtless8 in Surrey
gmtless8 in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Furnace service

Direct Heat botched our furnace service and we had no heat for 2 days. They came back and told me it was a pressure switch, and I knew this to be BS and then they told me it would cost $350 to repair the furnace. I called another company I knew per work and they resolved the issue without changing the Pressure switch and fixed the vent line Direct Heat broke as well. :)

Kristine in Abbotsford
Kristine in Abbotsford
2 reviews ABBOTSFORD, BC

Furnace Repair

Our furnace broke down and within 1 day direct heating came and fixed it! It has been running amazing ever since that day. I also felt that the person working on our place was very professional!