Stone Selex Design

Janusz from Etobicoke
Janusz from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Exterior Stone for House

I was very happy with the quality of the product and the help I got from the office staff. Very knowledgeable and eager to please. The fact that they had everything in stock is a blessing, especially when building a fast track project. The installers were extremely quick, punctual and paid a lot of attention to detail. The final installation looked better than we could imagine. The stone selex installers took the time to make everything look right. I would recommend Stone Selex and their installers to anyone. Great job guys!

john, etobicoke
john, etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

stone facade for fireplace

The products offered by this company are great. Extremely realistic stone facings for internal or external uses. I particularly liked the free design consultation that enabled me to visualize my project prior to making my purchase decision as they created several different electronic versions of my project.

Tabitha from Mississauga
Tabitha from Mississauga

Natural Stone Veneer (Glenmore Grey) Exterior

We talked to Les @ Stone Selex Design several months ago about stucco and stone, he recommended Sean from Star Tech and also told us we should start with stucco then do our stone work.
We then got in touch with Sean & accepted his price, but as we got in touch with Stone Selex we were informed that Les no longer work for the company so we would need to talk to Lucas. As our stucco work was being completed Sean got in touch with Lucas about the stone. Lucas was very informative & answered all our questions, made corrections where necessary, was very prompt & efficient.
The work was done by Adam and his crew in a most professional manner & completed relatively on time (neither our or Adam fault). Our home is one step closer to being completed thanks to Lucas, Adam & his crew.
Our friends & neighbours have many complements & ask who did the work we are proud to tell them!!!

Sarbjit from Orillia
Sarbjit from Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Accent Interior Stone Wall

Assisted Review

The Customer was very happy about the way the Installers handled the project. They were good listeners and made some helpful suggestions. Project was completed without interruption on time, the floor and interior walls were not scratched or damaged and workers left the space clean. The Stone Wall looks like an art piece.

Sabrina from Richmond Hill
Sabrina from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fireplace, fish tank, wine room/ cantina

Stone Selex did stone work throughout my house on a fireplace, in my wine room/cantina and around a fish tank. Everything was extremely well done and executed very neatly. There was a special pattern we had designed for the fish tank and they consistently called me to make sure everything they were doing matched what I wanted.

Simon from Richmond Hill
Simon from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Various projects, multiple fireplaces

Stone Selex worked on two properties for me. Three fire places in one, as well as a family room wall. The quality of their work is very good. When they got to tricky parts that require intricate cutting they did a great job. One project involved doing careful trim around the balcony and they did it with no problem, no complaints. I have already recommended this company to other people.

Fred from Toronto
Fred from Toronto

Stone Addition

I saw their website and it looked good and I also liked their stone distributor so I went with them for the stone addition on my house. It was a great job! The cleanup was good and the price was good too. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Mauro from Toronto
Mauro from Toronto

Three projects

They did the main wall behind the fireplace and they also did the main floor powder room for me. Before that they did work on my condo (before I moved of course) and I got them through one of those flyers. I'm less a stickler for price and put more of a focus on craftsmanship and that's why I remained loyal to them. Everything was done very well and I've got nothing but good things to say about them.

More about Stone Selex Design

Siding, Stucco, Stone, Brick, Masonry and Fireplaces
From design to installation, Stone Selex Design is a premier company with over 20 years of experience providing both residential and commercial customers with quality installation and a high level of customer satisfaction.
click here to visit STONE SELEX.com
click here to visit Canyon Stone Canada.com
LIKE US on FACEBOOK
Stone Selex Design is committed to providing full service installation for your exterior or interior stone veneer project. We also provide installation of stone veneer, stucco, brick, siding, masonry and fireplace transformations.
Design your own project with the NEW Stone Veneer Visualizer and have Stone Selex Design install it for you. The Visualizer gives you the ability to envision your project from the comfort of your computer screen. It has the power to transform a photo of your home into a professional digital rendering by adding siding, stucco and stone.
Make your home the talk of the neighbourhood with stone and stucco, or stone and brick, or siding and brick, stone tile and wood siding. The possibilities of style and colour combinations are endless. A Stone Selex Design project manager will help you with each stage of your project from where to add stone, stucco, siding, brick and masonry and provide you with a quote for our installation services provided by our experienced masonry installers.
If it’s a fireplace that you want to create or just simply add stone, tile or masonry, Stone Selex Design and the visualizer can help you with this too. While you are in the planning stages of your fireplaces transformation the visualizer is a great tool to use. Look through photos for ideas and see what others are doing and then come to Stone Selex Design and ask us to install it for you.

Tile & Stone Contractors, Masonry & Bricklaying, Siding, Stucco, Fireplaces, and Interlocking Stone
Manufactured Stone, Decorative stone, Natural Stone Veneer, Canyon Stone Veneer, Canyon Brick Veneer, Stone Fireplace, Natural Stone, Stone Panel,Stone Wall,Home Stone, Cladding Stone
Stone Installation, Exterior and Interior Installation, Stone Fireplace Package Installation, Stone Sales, Design Consultation, Free Quotation, Sample Board Rentals
Canyon Stone, Canyon Stone Canada Natural Stone Veneer, DIMPLEX Electric Fireplaces
Canyon Stone Veneers, Quick Fit Stone Veneers, Natural Ledge Stone , Quartzite Ledge, Natural Stone Veneer, Brick Veneer, Stone Panels, Wall Brick, Wall Panels
lightweight manufactured stone veneer, natural stone veneer, brick veneer, thin cut stone panel, interior stone, exterior stone, wall stone panels
2007