604 Plumbing Services Ltd

Reviews for 604 Plumbing Services Ltd

Matt G in
Matt G in

Bathroom plumbing and repair

I had Chris from 604 Plumbing in Langley quote on a basement bathroom that had been completed by the previous owners without a permit.

We had nothing but issues with the bathroom including a couple leaking water lines, and a sewer line that had a big leak at one of the joints. Chris came by very quick, and provided the most reasonable quote out of the plumbers I brought in.

When I was ready to have the work done, he got his guy Matt to come in on a weekend, since my work schedule didn't allow for many other options.

Matt was extremely friendly, very professional, and great at explaining the work as it went along. Matt had us check the work as it went along to make sure we were happy.

Weeks later everything still looks and runs great, and the plumbing passed the Township of Langley's plumbing inspection.

Paying is as easy as going back to the original e-mailed quote, and paying online with a credit card.

Haven't had any other experience with plumbers, other than a hot water tank install and the plumbers who provided us quotes on our project, but I know I will call 604 plumbing before anyone else.

1 review Surrey, BC

home renovations and general repair

Our first experience with Chris was almost 3 years ago. I can say that since then, any instance we have required plumbing work we haven't even considered calling anyone else. Chris is reliable, honest, friendly and did a fantastic job. He was also able to accommodate short notice on more than one occasion. I have recommended him to friends and neighbours because I know they will not be disappointed. Thank you for all of your help!

Michael Gibson from Langley
Michael Gibson from Langley
12 reviews White Rock, BC

Dishwasher Install

Chris came out to install a dishwasher we'd purchased for our new home. It was a little trickier than a normal dishwasher install but he was able to get it done for us, and at a reasonable price. We're happy to no longer be washing our dishes by hand!

Wow thanks for the review mike!

INSTALLATION

They installed three new toilets, removed the old ones, moved the sprinkler system underground with its various connections and a water metre to a more accessible area for me. They moved the metre because we could not access it where it was so the city demanded for it to be moved. They did a perfect job and in fact the municipality came and checked it and said that the plumber had done a very good job. The metre was in a reasonable position and all the plumbing looked superb. Everything was good and completed on time and on budget!

Tanya McCarthy from Vancouver
Tanya McCarthy from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Replacement of hot water tanks and fireplace maintenance

Chris was friendly, professional and proactive. He was responsive to our inquiries and very knowledgeable. He performed the work efficiently and charged exactly what he quoted. We have since invited him back to do more work.

Thanks for the review Tanya, I'm glad you where happy with the work I completed!
Call me anytime if you need anything else.

Denise a.
Denise a.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Bathroom Renovations And House Water Repipe

Chris did a great job. He was hired to do the plumbing for 2 bathrooms. Chris noticed the copper plumbing was in bad shape and had to be replaced. The quality of the work and attention to detail is so noticeable. He replaced and improved our plumbing system and we are so pleased with what he did. We felt he went above and beyond our expectations in the work quality. The taps and fixtures he installed when replacing our old system are top of the line. Not only that, he is well mannered and pleasant which is something we notice as we are in business ourselves. Things didn't always go smoothly and yet he was always positive. We definitely recommend him, you will be pleased with the result.

Thanks Denise!
There was a ton of work done in such a short time. It turned out beautiful!

Bill
Bill

Kitchen Renovation

604 was great, Chris had to make four separate trips to the house in order to complete the job due to not being able to proceed as other trades had not finished their work. He was a pleasure to deal with and his his final invoice was extremely fair.
I would strongly recommend the services of Chris and 604 Plumbing Services to anyone!

The Watkins from Maple Ridge
The Watkins from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Boiler/Hot Water Tank Replacement

Assisted Review

604 Plumbing Services LTD. was hired to replace an old hot water baseboard heater in a bathroom that was being upgraded. Upon completion we noticed a safety concern with the old cast iron boiler and suggested it be replaced. We provided the client with 2 options. one being replacing the cast iron boiler with a similar one. The other a heating/hot water on demand combo system, they choose the combo system.
We were pleased with the service provided by 604 Plumbing Services ltd. The work was professionally completed at a reasonable cost. Chris was very easy to work with. We especially appreciated his prompt response to any inquiries we had. Would hire this company again.

gchu1210
gchu1210

Replaced Main Shut Off Valve To House

Called 604 Plumbing for an urgent help due to a bursted water pipe in my basement. Chris from 604 Plumbing responded back to me immediately and showed up at my door within 1/2 hour. This is something that I appreciated the most, other companies couldn't do it.
He had the work done well in about 45 minutes, the load of stress was off my shoulder right away. Thank you very much ! Really appreciated.

Glad I could help!
I hope everything went smooth with restoration company.
Thanks for choosing 604 Plumbing Services LTD. and I'm sure I will see you again for something a little less stressful!

More about 604 Plumbing Services Ltd

We are a Langley based Plumbing and Heating contractor with 18 years of experience, specializing residential renovations and custom homes. Plumbing, hot water heating and gas are what we do best! We provide prompt, professional service with great communication and outstanding quality at a fair price. We will be on ...