ALL STAR HOME

Reviews for ALL STAR HOME

Darren D in Calgary
Darren D in Calgary

Window and door installation

I had All Star install front and back doors as well as all my upstairs windows (5) in August. The price was very competitive and Tony and his team did an excellent job of installing a high quality product. I would recommend them to anybody I know.

vishnu in Toronto
vishnu in Toronto

Windows installation

We ordered 4 windows for our home. They were installed properly and for a great price. I am happy with the result and would recommend this all star to others.

1 review Red Deer, AB

Good work!

Had two patio doors and two windows replaced. Tony and his team were very professional and efficient in their work! Good communication and the work in finishing replacements and cleanup was completed within the time frame we were told. Thanks Tony!

rawan in Calgary
rawan in Calgary

Great job from from tony and his team

I had my patio door replaced it's almost 9 inches big so bigger than the regular ones. The team was right on time very clean and neat. Great job well done. Highly recommended

1 review Windsor, ON

Replacement of windows and front door

Tony was recommended to me by my best friend as he changed his windows with All Star as well. I provided Tony the measurements along with the style of window I was looking for and he was able to give a quote via e-mail. Once I confirmed that All Star Home was in fact the company I wanted to proceed with, Tony sent out his guys to take actual site measurements. I was promised that the windows were to be installed in March and they were. I do know that Tony spent a little extra time on customizing the installation due to various reason, however none of that additional cost was passed onto me.
Thanks everybody at All Star Homes.

Randy Muller in Calgary
Randy Muller in Calgary

Patio Door Replacment

We had an existing patio door that needed replacing, we called All Star Windows and Tony treated us right, excellent installation and his crew was very professional and cleaned up after the job was done. Very Happy with the product and that we chose and Tony.
Ge gets a 5/5 with us and would use him again for any window installation in the future.
R.Muller

Great company to deal with

Ever wished you could get Mike Holmes to come to your house and replace your windows and doors? Just to swoop in, take the load off your shoulders, and make the whole mess right again? Well stop wishing. No, really, stop it -- Mike Holmes is a TV star, he doesn't care about you or your lousy house.

...But Tony does!

Tony and his crew are quick and efficient, always showed up when they said they would, and were very accommodating. They worked with us to pick the best options for our situation, and we ended up with a great set of windows and new exterior doors that we love.

Tony likes perfection, and will let you know if he sees something that doesn't look quite up to snuff, even going the extra mile to take care of it himself if possible.

His crew are hard-working and tough as nails. They risked life and limb to undo the mess created by the original builders, finding resourceful solutions in difficult and precarious workspaces. The end-result was seamless, but it hurt my back just to watch them.

Overall, we were very happy with the work they did, and would confidently recommend them.

sheldongosselin in Calgary
sheldongosselin in Calgary

Windows and Doors

Tony and his men were very kind and courteous, they used drop-cloths on our new flooring, they were fast and efficient. Tony made sure to explain how our new windows and doors work. They do excellent work and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

restoroddin from Airdrie
restoroddin from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Windows and Doors

Very satisfied with product and service. We had a couple of out of the box requests and Tony worked with us to make them happen.
We live @ 600 meters from the rail line and under the landing path for Calgary airport. We now barely hear either the planes or trains!
Installation was 2 days (14 windows, 3 doors).
Tony is a perfectionist (if he's not happy there is a good reason) and his crew is very professional. These are the traits that you need to have in a hired trade.
I would love to hire them again, but these windows are such quality that I won't need to!

Andy from Calgary
Andy from Calgary

replacement windows

We have just had a patio door and kitchen widows replaced by All Star Home. From the initial sales call through to the completion of installation All Star Home has been extremely professional. Tony took the time to give us options for our installations which turned out to be better than our own. The competitors just wanted to put together a quick quote. In speaking with Tony it is clear he is very experienced and knows what he is talking about. When the time came he oversaw all aspects of the installation. His crew were hard working, efficient and completed a quality installation. All this at a very competitive price.
I highly recommend this company for your replacement window needs.

Andrew Marsh

More about ALL STAR HOME

Introducing ALL STAR HOME windows and doors Providing new levels of comfort, efficiency and performance You deserve a complete solution when seeking to make your home energy efficient and secure from the elements. Our experienced staff will guide you from planning to installation of replacement windows and doors which best ...