Beaver Brothers Decks

Reviews for Beaver Brothers Decks

Janice in Thornhill
Janice in Thornhill

deck

I contacted Anton and he came to my house . I discussed with him what I wanted and he was able to give me a quote. I interviewed other deck companies but i felt good about this company. The deck was completed on time and myself and my family are really enjoying it.
Anton and his brother and the team were very professional and I would recommend this company.

Donnie in Toronto
Donnie in Toronto

Stairs, Landing and Railing for Second Floor Apartment

Anton from Beaver brothers came to our home to give us a quote and discuss different options for our project. Our hope was an installation that would provide a safe and sturdy replacement for a staircase and landing to an apartment that had been built approximately thirty years ago.

Anton was able to incorporate our design ideas and provide a solution that should last at least another thirty years as we went with the low-maintenance materials as the solution. This doubled the cost of the project, but seemed a reasonable expense since we won't ever have to sand or stain or refinish the stairs and landing. His team was courteous and clean, they completed the project on time despite the terrible weather that we experienced this early April of 2018. But most of all, they did a meticulous job that exceeded our expectations.

Throughout the project, Anton gave updates and asked for guidance over details he thought we would like to discuss different options. We are very pleased by the result and would recommend them without hesitation.

PENNBALL
PENNBALL
1 review Cobourg, ON

Deck

Beaver Brothers, Anton, Gave us a quote of about $3,700 to build a rear yard deck. It is perfect. He arrived on the date he said he would, and finished the work in the expected five days. The time in between was to allow for the setting of the concrete pillars he poured.

We will gladly recommend the company. In fact we have hired Beaver Brothers again to remove and replace the front porch of the same house. Roger

Ahmad in North York
Ahmad in North York
1 review , ON

Backyard deck

Very professional guys with really reasonable money and fast service. Highly recommended to anybody whos looking for new deck with good price and quality . im super happy with our new deck.
Thanks guys

Thank you Ahmad, it was a pleasure working with you.

Tom in Richmond Hill
Tom in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Deck

Its a best company on the market .
They build for me a beautiful deck from Azek.
Guys working professional, clean, high quality, friendly, and not expensive.
They provided to me so many options, recommendation and explanations that I even didnt realized that it could be so great job.
I am love my new deck and recommend BB Deck to everybody.
If I could rated more than 10 I was rating them for 100+.

Thank you very much Tom!

Nick from Toronto
Nick from Toronto

Fantastic deck

In 2017 we needed to replace an existing vinyl deck with something a bit better looking and more confidence-inspiring. Anton gave the cheapest estimate, but more importantly he was knowledgeable, easy going and amenable to our preferences. Plus he was able to give a rough start date, which is always a bit tricky with deck builders.

The demo work to remove the old deck was tidy and done with a minimum of disruption. And the construction of the new deck was excellent and of good quality from the concrete footings to where the wood was joined to the outside of the house. It looks great, is reassuringly solidly built, and Anton gave fairly detailed advice on care and cleaning. Altogether, a really excellent job.

Thank you very much Nick for a very nice review.Enjoy your deck!

Eniko in Toronto
Eniko in Toronto

New deck for a new home

Close friends recommended us to touch base with Anton when we were at the stage of building the deck for our new home, this past fall. We knew for a few years that Beaver Brothers are doing an amazing job - our friends had their multi level huge deck built with them and have enjoyed their (IPE) deck since then. We decided to reach out to Anton to give us a walkthrough of the solution he proposes and costs. Anton took the time to advise us of the pros and cons of various solutions. We wanted the IPE wood and we knew we needed professionals to install it being a very difficult wood to work with.
In a very professional way, Anton and the crew had completed the job that consisted of a completely new deck (including glass railings) and soffits for the front and side flat roofs.
This is a company that knows what they are doing, offering turn key solutions and a thorough walkthrough of the process. They are not doing short cuts, and for the quality of materials and workmanship their prices are reasonable. You can hand over your backyard, take a vacation and by the time you are back a beautiful deck awaits you.
Thank you all for a job well done! We can hardly wait to enjoy our backyard come spring.

Thank you Eniko. It was a pleasure working for you!

Aaron W in Toronto
Aaron W in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Excellent service, skill and professionalism

This was the second time I used BB Decks for another part of my backyard fence that was starting to deteriorate after about 20 years. I had first used them last year for another side of my fence so I knew that I was in good hands using them again.

Anton and his team are some of the best and most talented people in their industry. They got the job done as quickly as possible and the results were exactly what I expected, perfection. I highly recommend this company for any deck or fence project you may need doing. They are fast, reliable and affordable. Overall, a great experience.

Thank you very much.

jason from North York
jason from North York

Pressure-treated deck and fences

Beaver Brothers impressed me right from the beginning, when Anton gave me an estimate on the spot, during the initial visit. The estimate was broken down (cost of the demolition, cost of the fence per linear foot, cost of the gate, etc.) so that you could clearly see how the total cost was calculated, and how the total cost changed when I asked to have the dimensions of the deck changed. I had another "Best of Homestars" company send me an estimate several days after their visit, with no explanation of how they got their price, so the Beaver Brothers' approach was appreciated. Anton also pointed out some limitations about what I initially wanted, saving me money and future problems. The other companies didn't bring up these issues, likely because they just wanted a bigger project. Anyway, that was just the start. The actual demolition of the old deck and fence, and the construction of the new deck and fence both went very smoothly, and Anton, Dimitri, and Nik were all great guys. They were punctual, hard-working, and friendly, and nothing felt rushed. The finished product looks great, and it has made a difference in how I feel about my home in a very positive way. If I need another deck, I would definitely call up Beaver Brothers again.

Thank you very much.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

15x12 Deck

Hands down the best in the business, very knowledgeable, professional and customer friendly. Built a solid 15x12 ft deck 7ft above ground...I had no questions or worry throughout the whole process, passed the city inspection with flying colors.

Thanks guys for taking care of us

Thank you very much. Enjoy the deck!

More about Beaver Brothers Decks

Welcome to BBdecks.ca. We are a full service deck company, founded in 2005 in Toronto, Ontario. Since then we have grown to serve all of the Greater Toronto Area, including downtown Toronto, North York, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Vaughan, Bradford and King City.

Our company is proud of the work it has done to revamp communities throughout the years. Professional deck builders, employed with our company, have more than a decade of experience. We are comprised of professional, young and strong witted individuals who are dedicated to making a difference.

Customers and their needs always come first at Beaver Brothers. Building a deck and designing outdoor living products is a partnership. It requires a healthy relationship between the builder and the customer. We are steadfast at ensuring that our clients are satisfied with the products and services they receive. There are no hidden secrets; each customer will be guided step by step through the process.

Our services are even more focused on designing and building decks with the highest quality workmanship. Our high quality workmanship is always coupled with our positive and hardworking attitude. This guarantees our clients long-lasting results which they come to easily rely. 80% of our business is done through repeated customers and referrals.

We have attained the necessary knowledge and experience to tackle almost any job. Call us today for a free quote and free consultation. We will be more than pleased to answer any questions or concerns you may have.