Richmond Hill ON L4E 3E9

Awesome Deck!! in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Deck Build

L4E 3E9

Anton and his crew put together a fantastic deck for my family and myself to enjoy. It will be a place where we can hang out, BBQ and essentially benefit from zero maintenance with the materials we chose to use. They were efficient, professional and the job was priced fairly. I would highly recommend this company to build your deck!!

mhollinsworth in Toronto
mhollinsworth in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Beaver Brothers are hands down the best in the GTA

We began our search for contractors as many people do.
It's a stressful situation where you always have that image in your head from what you've seen by watching too many bad contractors on TV.

We called Beaver Brothers based on their reviews, pictures and after being walked away from by a previous contractor who bailed on us.

From the first meeting with Anton I knew he was a professional.
I work in the construction industry from a project management standpoint and knew right away that Anton was experienced and very knowledgeable.

He made recommendations for the footings of our deck that made digging them more difficult for him and his crew but was the proper way to do the job and where the majority of contractors would've taken a shortcut. (They dug and poured a proper footing where others may have built up from concrete deck block over an existing concrete pad)

We didn't have the greatest weather as the build was early in the spring but Anton, Dmitri and their crew were there everyday possible and completed on time and on budget.

Their attention to detail and pride in their work shone through and we ended up with an amazing final product that we couldn't be happier with.

I can't thank them enough for what they did for us and in such a tight time frame.

If you're in need of any fence or deck project please look no further
as you've found the best with Beaver Brothers and won't be disappointed.

Thank you very much Anton, Dmitri and the entire Beaver Brothers team.

Sincerely Mike & Christine

Eli in Woodbridge
Eli in Woodbridge

the perfect team to build your Deck

Anton came to give me an estimate after 5 other companies,
from the beginning you can tell that he is a professional with the knowledge to complete the Job with no problems.
Anton and his crew built a double deck for us out of cedar wood (2nd floor and ground level floor) absolutely beautiful ! they were on time, worked very clean and precised !
after the job was done the crew spent time cleaning up the whole back yard leaving no trace of constructions. will definitely recommend them to others. well done.

Thank you very much Eli for taking the time to write this great review.
It was a pleasure to do work for you. Enjoy your new deck.

Eugene
Eugene
5 reviews , ON

Deck rebuild

L4E 3E9

Even though the quote for our deck replacement provided by Anton was not the cheapest one, we decided to go with Beaver Brothers, and now, when the project had been completed, I can only say that we did an absolutely right choice.
The project was big and really complicated and required an engineer involvement, but on all stages we did see the hard work and willingness to make it right. Anton, Dmitri and their crew spent many days at our place, and the result definitely shows - all the neighbors are commenting how good the new deck looks.
I can also say that the deck not only looks nice, it's solidly built and I'm sure it will last for a long time.

Thank you Euqene, it was a pleasure working with you.

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

New Deck From Scratch

Beaver Brothers Decks did a perfect work for us on time and on budget. Very professional team work, and communicated details of the project effectively and efficiently in every phases. My family is pretty enjoy the time spent on the deck. That's really a valuable investment with quality service.

Aaron W in Toronto
Aaron W in Toronto
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Great work all around

Our back fence had started to fall apart after about 20 years so it was time for a new one. Anton and his crew overall did a fantastic job. They completed it in only about three days and you could tell right away that they were very professional and experienced at what they do. I was impressed by their work ethic as well as their knowledge in building a fence that would be suitable for our backyard. I never once doubted that they had the experience to do the job and they made me feel comfortable that the job would get done to my liking.

A couple of months after the fence was finished, it required a quick repair. They came by and made it right and reassured me that if any other issues came up, they'd be happy to come back and fix them free of charge. Overall, a very solid company that does very solid work.

Krishna K.
Krishna K.
7 reviews North York, ON

New Deck inside a covered patio

L4E 3E9

Anthon was very professional when he came to see us for a quote and was the only deck guy who suggested a two level deck to compensate for the reduced height at the end of the covered patio. He explained the pros and cons of all decking materials very well as well. During the install he had to make slight alteration to his foundation location because of a gas line and was very flexible to add a skirt in at the last minute. Overall his team's quality of work was excellent and was finished on time and budget.

crgc2010 in Concord
crgc2010 in Concord

Deck and Fence

Anthon , Dimitri and their team did a great job. First Anthon came and gave me the quote. He drew the project and explained everything, the service, materials, options etc. They completed the service in 3 days. The deck foundation with concrete is something impressive. They also built the fence in my backyard. Great job, awesome deck and fence. I strongly recommend Beaver Brothers! Thank you Anthon and Dimitri.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to have done work for you.

midori
midori

pool deck

L4E 3E9

I'm writing to thank Anton and his guys for their professionalism and great workmanship. Our request to replace the old deck flooring but retain the beautiful aged wooden fencing surround met with resistance from others but Anton understood and had the patience to explain in detail what needed to be done to bring it up to code aaand make it beautiful.
They were punctual, worked fast during our Toronto heat wave and were within our budget and they stuck to the original quote. I had a few little unrelated problems that they fixed within minutes at no extra charge.
It's been over a month now and we couldn't be happier with the results. And yes I'm a real customer!

More about Beaver Brothers Decks

Welcome to BBdecks.ca. We are a full service deck company, founded in 2005 in Toronto, Ontario. Since then we have grown to serve all of the Greater Toronto Area, including downtown Toronto, North York, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Vaughan, Bradford and King City.

Our company is proud of the work it has done to revamp communities throughout the years. Professional deck builders, employed with our company, have more than a decade of experience. We are comprised of professional, young and strong witted individuals who are dedicated to making a difference.

Customers and their needs always come first at Beaver Brothers. Building a deck and designing outdoor living products is a partnership. It requires a healthy relationship between the builder and the customer. We are steadfast at ensuring that our clients are satisfied with the products and services they receive. There are no hidden secrets; each customer will be guided step by step through the process.

Our services are even more focused on designing and building decks with the highest quality workmanship. Our high quality workmanship is always coupled with our positive and hardworking attitude. This guarantees our clients long-lasting results which they come to easily rely. 80% of our business is done through repeated customers and referrals.

We have attained the necessary knowledge and experience to tackle almost any job. Call us today for a free quote and free consultation. We will be more than pleased to answer any questions or concerns you may have.