Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

Reviews for Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

Blinds installed in 3 rooms

Mark came and measured in August and then kept checking in with me to see if renos were done. He is a great communicator. He came back to double check measurements once floors were installed. The shutters came and were installed when he said they would be. Very professional.. arrived when said he would, cleaned up and took away the packaging etc.

Thanks Heather

Andy from Brooklin
Andy from Brooklin
3 reviews Whitby, ON

California Shutters

Mark was a pleasure to deal with. I had my windows measured, and blinds installed within 2 weeks start to finish! I received a few quotes, and found each company sent hired guns to measure and provide High Level estimates, which then led to having to shell our more money for additional appointments for final estimates. Mark measures himself, and is present on the day of install. Awesome service, and I would recommend Brooklin Blinds and Shutters to anyone!

Thanks Andy!!

sherri taylor in Oshawa
sherri taylor in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

shutter and blinds

I moved in to my house in June and decided I wanted California Shutters on the 2 kitchen windows and dining room window. I googled California Shutters in Durham Region and clicked on Brooklin Blinds and Shutters. I contacted Mark and set up a time for him to come and measure and give me a quote. I got a good vibe as soon as Mark came in to my house. Mark is a very personable, honest and knowledgeable person. His employees were friendly, professional and did an excellent job with the installation. I would highly recommend Brooklin Blinds and Shutters!

Thanks Sherri for the kind words. Mark

Poupa in Oshawa
Poupa in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

California Shutters and Install

From start to finish, Brooklin Blinds & Shutters restored my faith in contractors. They hadn't heard of HomeStars, I think they deserve your business, so I'm writing a review (something I haven't done before).

Mark was a pleasure to deal with. The first thing I liked was the fact that he spent a fair bit of time educating me about shutters and the various options. This came in handy when other contractors came by for quotes and tried to sell me on inferior options using poorly chosen sales pitches. To top it off, Mark had the best quote of them all.

Appointments were always on schedule. The crew did an amazing job, very personable and cleanup all the mess (there was barely any to begin with). You just can't go wrong with Brooklin Blinds & Shutters. HIghly recommended.

Thankyou Pedro

More about Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

Brooklin Blinds and Shutters has had the privilege of working in many beautiful homes in Brooklin, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Bowmanville and Clarington (Durham Region). We offer a variety of custom window coverings, but specialize in Eclipse California Shutters. These California shutters are installed with custom frames and moldings. They are energy efficient, waterproof, washable, UV protected, fire retardant, and virtually indestructible. They also come with a 25 year warranty. There are multiple design options and application choices to suit any window.

****

We can cover any window opening. We also offer great pricing on faux blinds, but we also offer vertical blinds, roller blinds and other window shade options.

****

Please consider us when purchasing window covering for your home. We give free estimates, and can offer LOW PRICES due to low overhead costs. Often a quote can be given right over the phone (width x length in inches).
Thanks, Mark and Crystalyn Tessier