Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

Tom in Whitby
Tom in Whitby
15 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement Shutters In Whitby

We needed shutters after our basement was finished. So, we fired up homestars.com and found Brooklin Blinds. Mark came out and measured, let us know what the next steps were and, within a few weeks, we had 3 really nice shutters installed for our windows in the basement. On the day of the install, Mark brought Trevor, Ken and a few more people from his crew. They were all great. They respected our home, cleaned up after themselves and Trevor shared 7 key points regarding the operation and care of our new shutters. I will recommend Brooklin Blinds to anyone in our circle of friends/family. THANKS GUYS!!! :)

elizabeth.darbyshire
elizabeth.darbyshire

Shutters

I’ve already recommended them. Everything was as promised and I’m delighted. Installers arrived on time and were professional and polite.

Laurie Blank
Laurie Blank
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Eclipse shutters on patio door and 2 living room windows

I got quotes from several companies, including Brooklin Blinds and Shutters. The choice was easy: Brooklin Blinds and Shutters. Mark knows his product, installation and timing extremely well. He answered all of my many questions about Eclipse shutters, their warranty, installation, when they'd be available for installation, and even made a couple recommendations on things that I wouldn't have thought of (until it's too late). Mark was also here for most of the installation, just in case there were problems or if I had more questions. Ken and Trevor did the installation. They didn't waste any time, had no problems, and even calked my window trim (not part of shutters) without any hesitation when I asked. The cost estimate was also significantly better than the other companies too! On the whole, these guys were amazing; I would ABSOLUTELY use Brooklin Blinds and Shutters again.

Nancy a.
Nancy a.

Shutters

We had shutters installed in our family room, laundry room, bedroom and kitchen. Mark and Albert did an excellent job installing the shutters. They were both able to problem solve any issues that came up and to communicate the rationale behind any decision that was made. They were both professional and courteous.

Thanks Nancy & John

michelle.greco
michelle.greco
1 review Ajax, ON

Shutters - whole home

Absolutely excellent experience. We had them come in to put shutters in all windows in a new home in November 2018. Mark, the owner, is just the most professional and pleasant person to deal with, as is his entire installation team. Top quality product, excellent customer service. We are beyond happy and would recommend this company to everyone looking for quality shutters, excellent prices and customer service.

Thanks Michelle

Andrea
Andrea

Blinds doe 3 bedrooms

Mark was very efficient with measuring the windows. I was happily surprised when Mark called a week later to say my blinds had arrived. He and his installer came to my house on Good FRIDAY and within 30 minutes had installed and taken away my old blinds. I highly recommend Mark and his team to install blinds or shutters for your home.

M F.
M F.
1 review Whitby, ON

Inside window shutters throughout the whole house.

From start to finish they were very professional and efficient.
Approximately 2 weeks from quote to finish install. Every detail was looked at for each window individually, with the overall look and operation taken into consideration, with great recommendations given, and the finish product shows it.

Thanks Mike

Gerald in Montréal
Gerald in Montréal
1 review Mount Royal,

California Eclipse Shutters

Very pleased with the job. The blinds fit, work and look great. Far better than the curtains they replaced. Mark was very knowledgeable, he walked us through the whole process and even came on the day of installation. Albert, the installer arrived on time and had two windows and a patio door completed in just over an hour. There was no mess left behind. Overall excellent product and service. Would highly recommend them.

Leslie
Leslie
1 review Newcastle, ON

Shutters/blinds throughout home

Work was exceptional and very professional. Everything turned out beautiful! Very pleased with the service and would highly recommend Brooklin Blinds and Shutters to others.

Caroline in Whitby
Caroline in Whitby

Shutter installation

Mark exceeded expectations. I needed some custom shutters for my kids rooms and the window was unique and it required custom measurements. He was efficient and when he came to measure, asked me about my other shutters. I told him I’ve had problems and he offered to fix them at the same time as the installation was going to take place. I had been living with defective shutters for 12 years as the company who installed them never came to fix them. I am so happy with my shutters , it makes a huge difference to the appearance of the outside of our house. I would highly recommend Mark and his team.

More about Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

Brooklin Blinds and Shutters has had the privilege of working in many beautiful homes in Brooklin, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Bowmanville and Clarington (Durham Region). We offer a variety of custom window coverings, but specialize in Eclipse California Shutters. These California shutters are installed with custom frames and moldings. They are energy efficient, waterproof, washable, UV protected, fire retardant, and virtually indestructible. They also come with a 25 year warranty. There are multiple design options and application choices to suit any window.

****

We can cover any window opening. We also offer great pricing on faux blinds, but we also offer vertical blinds, roller blinds and other window shade options.

****

Please consider us when purchasing window covering for your home. We give free estimates, and can offer LOW PRICES due to low overhead costs. Often a quote can be given right over the phone (width x length in inches).
Thanks, Mark and Crystalyn Tessier