HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Whitby  >  Brooklin Blinds and Shutters

Reviews for Brooklin Blinds and Shutters

Ryan_B in Toronto

Mark and his team did a great job installing shutters for our entire home. Everything was done quickly and Marks recommendations on what would best fit our home were spot on.

Thanks Ryan

lisa a.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

My husband and we're referred to Mark and his team in 2015, in which they installed eclipse shutters on our main floor in Aug 2015. We were so incredibly pleased with the craftmansship and durability of the product, that we had Mark and team install our upstairs Dec 2017. Mark himself is wonderful, warm , knowledgeable businessman and has a fantastic, hardworking team. His prices are unbeatable and installation was under an hour for 5 windows in all different rooms! Mark has an honest and trustworthy team that work well in a timely manner to make sure you feel satisfied and show you care and tips for the products they installed. I can stay that after doing reno after reno and seeing different trades throughout my home, nothing compares to how Marks team was. They were ontime, called when they were on the way and actually cared about what they were doing. Unlike other trades that show up whenever, work an hour and then say they will be back tmo because they have to go to another job. ( this really sucks when you take 1 vacation day for installation, and end up having to re-arrange work schedules.) My hubby and I would not even hesitate to pass Brooklin Blinds and Shutters name alone. Thanks again Mark! You and your team are absolutely incredible and we love our shutters !! - Mike and Lisa Silveira in North Oshawa.

Thanks Lisa

Tiffany in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Our last house sold successfully and one of the main selling features were the California shutters we had put in. In 7+ years of usage, the shutters remained in tact, stain-free, durable and timelessly stylish! When we moved into our house earlier this year, we knew from the start that we would be contracting Mark and his team to do our window treatments. My husband and I debated for a while between shutters and drapes and finally decided to make the same investment in the shutters because it checked off all boxes- timeless, elegant, simple, functional and valuable.

When I contacted Mark a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't believe he remembered me- now that is customer service! He came out to do the quote and we were booked for an installation a couple of weeks later-
right in time before Christmas! Everything was nicely organized- from the shutter education, to the installation booking. I was very pleased with the install- Mark/Albert + Brian did the job in less time than quoted, and were very professional, reliable (we just had a snow storm the night before!) and clean!

Thank you guys so much for an amazing job well done! We will be recommending you guys, as always! All the best in the New Year!

**I will post photos soon!

Thanks Tiffany

lisa.neillsisto
1 review Whitby, ON

Great job! Mark really knows his business and helped us determine exactly what we needed for our windows. Great installation and clean up. Thanks Mark!

Thanks Lisa

CHERYL
1 review Whitby, ON

Just want to say owner Mark of Brooklin Blinds and Shutters goes out of his way to help the customer find exactly what they are looking for . The installers are very professional. An overall great experience. Have ordered twice from them and would highly recommend them.

Thanks Cheryl

Brian in Whitby
1 review , ON

Mark showed up as promised for a great demo and quote for 5 windows. After seeing the product and price we placed an order for an additional 5 windows. His team showed up as promised on the date and time scheduled. They were very professional in their set-up, installation and clean-up. Brooklin Blinds is highly recommended!

Thanks Brian

crisketliter in Richmond Hill
1 review Whitby, ON

Mark and his team were amazing. Mark came out and went over my options and made some great suggestions. A couple of weeks later his team came and did the installation. They were fast and nice.

Thanks Cris

wendie1947
1 review Whitby, ON

I had shutters installed in my new condo. Mark and his team were friendly, professional and installed them very quickly. I would recommend them to my friends any time. I found Brooklin Blinds and Shutters on google and read the reviews of other people. That’s what prompted me to contact them and very glad that I did. It was also nice to choose a local company. Love my shutters!!!

Thanks Wendie

lindsaymarshall2008
1 review Oshawa, ON

Amazing company who does excellent work. Very friendly staff who is very informative of there products and what they do. Mark wa very helpful and his guys were fast in installing eveything. I’d highly recommend them to anyone that needed work done for there home. Great guys and very affordable prices. We love our new shutters and they look amazing in all the rooms. Thanks again mark and staff. ?

*Molly
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

The shutters were ordered and ready within 3 weeks. The crew that came to install them was very quick (less than 2 hours), professional and on time for the appointment. The shutters look amazing. The owner (who comes to take measurements) sometimes makes comments about your previous home decor that can be perceived as rude. I was able to overlook this only because of previous reviews on here and because the price was within my budget.

I was surprised to hear that you perceived my comments as rude. This was not my intent. I always try to be helpful and constructive.
Mark

More about Brooklin Blinds and Shutters

Brooklin Blinds and Shutters has had the privilege of working in many beautiful homes in Brooklin, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Bowmanville and Clarington (Durham Region). We offer a variety of custom window coverings, but specialize in Eclipse California Shutters. These California shutters are installed with custom frames and moldings. They are energy efficient, waterproof, washable, UV protected, fire retardant, and virtually indestructible. They also come with a 25 year warranty. There are multiple design options and application choices to suit any window.
We can cover any window opening. We also offer great pricing on faux blinds, but we also offer vertical blinds, roller blinds and other window shade options.
Please consider us when purchasing window covering for your home. We give free estimates, and can offer LOW PRICES due to low overhead costs. Often a quote can be given right over the phone (width x length in inches).
Thanks, Mark and Crystalyn Tessier