HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Whitby  >  Brooklin Blinds and Shutters

Reviews for Brooklin Blinds and Shutters

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

California Shutters

From start to finish Mark, Trevor and Kyle were nothing but professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Mark made sure everything was as promised by checking in shortly after the job started. The entire job was completed quicker than noted and the installers explained in detail the operation, maintenance and cleaning of the shutters. Mark absolutely knows his products. A very happy customer!! Thanks Mark, Trevor and Kyle.

Tracey

Thanks Tracey

Brian
Brian
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Shutters in all windows

Mark is very personable and knowledgeable about the work and the product. He was terrific in advising me what would work best and look best in our home. The install crew from Eclipse was fantastic. They were very efficient and quick. There was no cleanup left behind and they demonstrated perfectly how the shutters work. All in all a terrific experience and money well spent.

Thanks Brian

Suzanne in San Francisco
Suzanne in San Francisco

Eclipse shutters

From the moment I talked to Mark, to getting pre install calls confirming when and the time they would be at my home to install, installing, clean up and how to use/care for the shutters, they were professionals all the way! Total of 2.5 weeks. No mess, no hassles....just beautiful guaranteed shutters that make the room. Thanks Mark and installers!! Suzanne

Thanks Suzanne

K.koene in San Francisco
K.koene in San Francisco
1 review Oshawa, ON

California Shutters

Thank you Mark, Albert and Brian for doing such a masterful job on a very difficult window. Delivery of the shutters was on time, as promised and they look amazing.

Thanks Karen

Craig i.
Craig i.

Shutters in Kitchen

Mark was on the job right from the get go. He knew exactly what would work in my kitchen and explained all the how's and why's involved with the installation. This guy knows his stuff.
The install team came (Kyle and Trevor) and did a tremendous job. Very professional. Mark came by to ensure everything was going as scheduled.
With a great price and unbeatable service, you cannot go wrong with Brooklin Blinds & Shutters.

Thanks Craig

Albert P in Newcastle
Albert P in Newcastle
2 reviews Newcastle, ON

Whole house shutters installation

A colleague of mine recommend Mark of Brooklin Blinds and Shutters to me and I called him to schedule for an estimation and eventually have him and his team installed the shutters for our house.

It was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. Highly recommended!

Thanks Albert

Jose from Whitby
Jose from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Shutter Installation

I used Mark's service 9 years ago in my first house so when it was time again to get shutters at my new place I knew who to call. It was on extreme short notice and Mark and made it out ASAP and provide me a quote and within a few days I already had a confirmed installation date. Kyle and Trevor where my installers and they did a phenomenal job. They were prompt and cleaned up after themselves and took the time to show me how to use my new shutters and the maintenance of them. I 100% recommend these guys for any window treatment you need in your home.

Jose

Thanks Jose

brenda in Toronto
brenda in Toronto

Bedroom shutters

First time used Brooklin Blinds & Shutters and very satisfied with customer service and finished product. What impressed me was the turn around time for quote and installation. Installation date was to be 2 wks and received ahead of schedule which was a great bonus. Actually installation was done professionally and no mess.
Have and would recommend company.

Thanks Brenda

MARK &.
MARK &.

Interior Shutter installation

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Brooklyn Blinds. From the very beginning they quickly responded to my email even though there were only two window coverings I needed addressed. Most companies didn't even take the time to respond. Within 24 hours I'd already received an email response as well as a phone call. We quickly set up a time to measure and within less than 2 weeks I had beautiful shutters installed in my home by Mark himself who took the time to do the work himself. We are so happy with Brooklin Blinds and our new Hunter Douglas shutters that my wife has already begun to point out other window coverings that we should throw away and have Brooklin replace. Thank you so much.....Im sure Ill be talking to Mark and his wife very soon...

dedoe7
dedoe7

Patio door, side light.

Great. Would recommend Brooklin Blinds. Love Them.
Mark and the installers were on time and they look amazing

Thanks Debbie

More about Brooklin Blinds and Shutters

Brooklin Blinds and Shutters has had the privilege of working in many beautiful homes in Brooklin, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Bowmanville and Clarington (Durham Region). We offer a variety of custom window coverings, but specialize in Eclipse California Shutters. These California shutters are installed with custom frames and moldings. They are energy efficient, waterproof, washable, UV protected, fire retardant, and virtually indestructible. They also come with a 25 year warranty. There are multiple design options and application choices to suit any window.
We can cover any window opening. We also offer great pricing on faux blinds, but we also offer vertical blinds, roller blinds and other window shade options.
Please consider us when purchasing window covering for your home. We give free estimates, and can offer LOW PRICES due to low overhead costs. Often a quote can be given right over the phone (width x length in inches).
Thanks, Mark and Crystalyn Tessier