HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Whitby  >  Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

aliveshkini
aliveshkini
1 review Ajax, ON

California Blinds

Great experience and great service. Price was far and the end product looks fantastic. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Steven
Steven
1 review Whitby, ON

California Blinds Installation on Windows and Patio Doors

The Brooklin Blinds team did an excellent job. It was a seamless project from the quotation through to the final installation. Mark kept us informed of what was happening and the timeline was maintained, no slippage. In fact the blinds were installed earlier than projected! Bonus. Great work and good people! We would definitely recommend them.
Thanks

Thanks Steven

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Shutter installation

We finally decided to replace our old curtains with modern looking shutters. I asked around and several people recommend Brooklin Blinds and Shutters. I was told they were competitive in their prices and were
fast, courteous, and efficient. I called and spoke with Mark from Brooklin Blinds and shutters and explained that we would like information about shutters. My wife and I did not know anything about shutters, but Mark put us at ease and helped us with our decision during the home visit. By the time he left our home we knew the exact process to order, build, and have our new shutters installed. When the installers came to our home and installed the shutters, they were real gentlemen and I could tell they new what they were doing. When they had finished, they cleaned up and gave my wife and I and explained of how everything functioned. The shutters look beautiful and of course add value to our home. I would highly recommend mark and his crew to anybody.

katelyn
katelyn
1 review Plainfield, ON

Shutters

Brooklin Blinds and Shutters was recommended to us by our neighbors. Mark and the install team did an amazing job from start to finish. We are so happy with how our shutters turned out and will definitely recommend to our friends!

Thanks Katelyn

shcirmy
shcirmy
1 review , ON

Eclipse Shutters

Initial visit Mark is very knowledgeable and helpful. He walked you through the process made suggestions and double checked his measurements.
Installation was stress free. Very professional crew. There was nothing to clean up and use and care of shutters was also explained.
There was a follow up phone call after installation to make sure I was satisfied with everything.
Very professional company from beginning to end. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to have shutters put in their home.

Kevin in Montréal
Kevin in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS

I contacted Mark after reading such great reviews and I was not disappointed! He was quick to respond, professional, kind and affordable. Great service, great price and the shutters look phenomenal. I've already recommended BB&S to two family members.

Thanks again!

Thanks Kevin

azaad
azaad
1 review Ajax, ON

California shutters

Had my california shutters installed yesterday by Mark and his crew . The team was nothing but professional and friendly . The installer explained everything in detail even though I already have the product in my previous house . Mark deliver on his promise of 2 weeks installation . I would definitely recommend Brooklin blinds and shutters and eclipse shutters. Very happy customer !!

Thanks Azaad

HayesE in Whitby
HayesE in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

California Shutters

We are so happy with the product and service from Brooklin Blinds & Shutters. Mark was very thorough while explaining the options and was able to accommodate our customized requests. Mark was very responsive and consultation and installation occured right on time. The installation was efficient and professional. We are so pleased with the look of our new shutters!

Thanks Erin

dpcadillac69
dpcadillac69
1 review Oshawa, ON

Blinds

Marks a great guy. He was on time and very professional I would highly recommend him to anybody. My wife absolutely loves the product and the service

Thanks Dave

Voodoo
Voodoo
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Blinds

These guys are amazing!! They are ready to install before the projected date, show you how to use them correctly and even clean the interior windows!! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Susan

More about Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

Brooklin Blinds and Shutters has had the privilege of working in many beautiful homes in Brooklin, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Bowmanville and Clarington (Durham Region). We offer a variety of custom window coverings, but specialize in Eclipse California Shutters. These California shutters are installed with custom frames and moldings. They are energy efficient, waterproof, washable, UV protected, fire retardant, and virtually indestructible. They also come with a 25 year warranty. There are multiple design options and application choices to suit any window.
We can cover any window opening. We also offer great pricing on faux blinds, but we also offer vertical blinds, roller blinds and other window shade options.
Please consider us when purchasing window covering for your home. We give free estimates, and can offer LOW PRICES due to low overhead costs. Often a quote can be given right over the phone (width x length in inches).
Thanks, Mark and Crystalyn Tessier