Shutters & Blinds

Reviews for Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

John
John

Shutters

Nothing but good things to say about this company. Product is great and Mark was awesome to deal with. Me and my wife are very happy with the whole experience. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Mike
Mike
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Eclipse window shutters

Dealt with Mark, he was quick to give me a quote over the phone, very friendly and came out the following day to measure our window. He had the window ordered and installed faster than expected! We were very happy with this service and would gladly recommend them to a friend!

Thanks Mike

Linda
Linda
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent professional company

We just had shutters installed on a complicated window by Brooklin Blinds and Shutters. Mark measured without a problem, and suggested a cheaper way to make them fit!
They look absolutely fabulous and my husband and I couldn't be more thrilled. Mark was in contact to update us on delivery, which is a rare thing nowadays.
We would not hesitate to recommend this company and in our own hometown too.
Thank you Mark and company for a job well done.
Linda & Don
Brooklin, Ont.

Thanks Linda

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

California Dreaming

Took a chance on this company without knowing anything about them except their online rating. So glad we did. Mark was great to work with and the installers were very knowledgeable. We love our new California shutters. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants new window coverings.

CC
CC
1 review Oshawa, ON

Living Room Shutters

Mark was very easy to work with and did everything perfectly. He was quick and precise which is what we wanted. We will certainly have him back to do more windows in the future.

Jeff a.
Jeff a.
1 review Whitby, ON

Eclipse Blinds

We had Eclipse blinds installed in our kitchen several years ago. After getting our windows replaced this year we decided to get blinds throughout our home. We had a few companies provide estimates, but Mark impressed us the most with his attention to detail. (For example, no one else told us about the need for cutouts in the frames.) He also offered the best price.

The installation date was booked and the blinds were ready in about 2 weeks. We received a courtesy call the day before and again the next morning to let us know they were on their way. Mark and his team showed up on time and did a great job with the installation. Everyone was friendly and professional and they cleaned up everything. The blinds look amazing! We highly recommend Brooklin Blinds & Shutters! Thank you Mark!

Thanks Jeff

ejmason1976
ejmason1976
1 review Oshawa, ON

Shutters in living, dining, kitchen and den

Excellent ! Was happy with everything from ordering, delivery and installation! Would highly recommend Brooklin Shutters and blinds.

Thanks John & Eileen

Brooklin Blinds And Shutters
905 925 3826
Whitby
L1M 2C7

From start to finish this was the most seamless experience. Mark spoke with me on the phone the same day I sent an email to him. When I decided to get the blinds installed he came to my home and took measurements and discussed what the options for the shutters. We ordered them and I was contacted by the installation team. Everything was done in a timely, organized, professional and clean manner. Thank you so much Mark, Kyle and Trevor! The shutters look fantastic!! S. Kent

Thanks Sue

christysiciliano174
christysiciliano174
1 review Whitby, ON

Entire house

From the very first consultant I was impressed by Mark’s customer service and professionalism. He under promised and over delivered!! On the day of installation, all three men were extremely professional and considerate. Trevor immediately shook my hand and introduced himself. The installation took less time than anticipated but not without accuracy and attention to detail. All three installers took pride in each shutter they were installing and finished each off to perfection.
I could not be happier with the product and would highly recommend Brooklin Blinds and Shutters.

Thanks Christy

Homeowner i.
Homeowner i.

Bay window

From start to finish - 100% professional, friendly, courteous and entertaining.
Installation was completed in record time and my bay window looks amazing! I am so thrilled that I decided to finally get shutters. I would 100% recommend Brooklin Blinds

More about Brooklin Blinds And Shutters

Brooklin Blinds and Shutters has had the privilege of working in many beautiful homes in Brooklin, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Bowmanville and Clarington (Durham Region). We offer a variety of custom window coverings, but specialize in Eclipse California Shutters. These California shutters are installed with custom frames and moldings. They are energy efficient, waterproof, washable, UV protected, fire retardant, and virtually indestructible. They also come with a 25 year warranty. There are multiple design options and application choices to suit any window.

****

We can cover any window opening. We also offer great pricing on faux blinds, but we also offer vertical blinds, roller blinds and other window shade options.

****

Please consider us when purchasing window covering for your home. We give free estimates, and can offer LOW PRICES due to low overhead costs. Often a quote can be given right over the phone (width x length in inches).
Thanks, Mark and Crystalyn Tessier