Allure Window Decor Inc

281 Woodbridge Ave. Suite 23 Vaughan ON L4L 0C6

Shutters & Blinds
Allure Window Decor Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Allure Window Decor Inc

Michelangelo in Brantford
Michelangelo in Brantford

Amazing work!

The guys at Allure Window Decor are awesome! Danny was easy to talk too and very helpful. They were were very patient and helped me understand the different types of options I had and why certain materials were better than others. Super happy with the work and how efficient the process and installing was! I went with the electronic wand which is easy and efficient and the blinds themselves look amazing! Make sure to use Allure Window Decor the next time you need window coverings!

Bella
Bella

Kitchen, Bathroom, and Rec Room Fauxwood Shades in the basement

My experience with Allure Window Decor was wonderful. I had been looking to redo the shades at my moms place for some time. Unfortunately we were not able to get anyone and then the Virus came and everything was on hold. Recently, while I was there I came across a home flyer with the ad for. Allure. I contacted the office and Ryan scheduled an appointment to come to moms house to take the measurements. I was really surprised that Allure was able to actually come in person.
Ryan was great and he listened to all moms concerns and ordered them for me. Wonderful experience!!
On Friday, last week August 12th, the installers came to install the shades. The installation was excellent. My mom and I were extremely pleased with this whole experience and will be highly recommending Allure to anyone who is looking to replace their window coverings!

Very Happy Customer
Very Happy Customer

New Shutters on All Windows

Doing a complete reno and needed a window solution that would provide more privacy and insulation during both summer and winter. Ryan was very professional, on-time, listened to the issues that needed to be resolved and came up with a great solution - shutters! He described in detail how they would work and he worked with me to get delivery well before the manufacturer's price hikes came into play. His installers were amazing. They arrived on time and had completed the entire house in 4 hours! They were very polite, worked efficiently and gave us more tips on adjusting the shutters for our benefit. I'd recommend Ryan and his team to anyone interested in updating their window dressing.

Steph
Steph

Excellent Service

We had a great experience from start to finish with Allure. There was timely communication throughout the project and delivery and install was smooth.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience Steph. Your job was a little outside the box but I'm happy we were able to get it done smoothly for you. Let us know if you need anything in the future. Danny

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Superb Customer Service !

My experience with Allure Window Decor was positive in every respect. Happy with my shutters/shades. Customer service was top notch !!!!

After meeting with Ryan, I knew that I wanted to go with him. We felt very comfortable with him. He actually listened to what we were looking for, provided useful suggestions, and made the whole process a positive experience. I liked that he wanted to make sure we were happy with our choices, instead of trying to convince us on getting something we did not want.

Last but not least...his two installers, DJ and James were awesome! Very helpful, knowledgeable nice guys.

I know we made a great choice, and would definitely use Allure if the need again arises!

I’m really happy with my experience

I was referred to Ryan by a friend and I was very happy I was. Ryan really knows his products and how they related to my needs. He provide solutions and options. Also he gave different price points which I appreciated. He made the whole experience really good- especially as I have no design sense. Ryan was very professional but also a decent nice guy I felt comfortable dealing with him.
In addition his install crew were exceptional. Both guys knew there stuff and I felt confident my installation was top notch- they were also prompt polite and efficient- and nice guys- I felt good having them in my house- they did an excellent clean up afterwards.
I would rate them 10 out of 10 5 star service

Ruth
Ruth

Great Job

We recently changed all our windows and needed new window coverings installation. We decided to go with Allure and are so happy we did. From our first consultation and meeting with Sal we knew weve made the right choice. Sal is very thorough, patient and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the different choices we have as well as help us narrow it down according to our taste and needs. He brought many samples with him, and made great suggestions. Allure offers a great variety of window coverings from shutters to blinds and drapery. Correspondence by phone and email was always prompt. Installation by Jamie and DJ was quick and smooth. Sal took the time to come and check everything after as well as follow up with a minor problem. We are so happy with our window coverings and will not hesitate to contact Allure again in the future. Thanks Sal for all your help!

Sheri
Sheri

Shades

The whole process of getting the rightcovers for my windows was a great experience from deciding on roller shades, the time waiting for the shades to be prepared, to the installation process.

Amanda
Amanda

Fantastic product and service

Ryan did a home consultation for us. He considered everything we wanted and provided great recommendations. We are doing our project in stages, and thus far have had shutters installed on the main floor. They look fantastic! And the installation team was efficient and friendly. They even helped with a small repair to our door when they noticed we we’re having issues with it. Highly recommend working with Ryan and the Allure Team!

Michelle
Michelle

Drapes, blinds, skylight blinds - all beautiful

I found Allure on Homestars and read all the wonderful reviews with Ryan, so I decided to reach out... I will add that I appreciated that they came out to the house for consultations.
Ryan returned my call quickly, and advised me that he would be sending out his colleague Sal in the next few days.
Sal was WONDERFUL to work with. He came with so many samples (we had an idea of what we wanted), and we were so appreciative of his advice and feedback.
He was very patient with our selections, and he even came back a second time with more samples, when we didn't quite find the right one (for our bedroom drapes).
Sal took all the measurements, and of course the installation went seamlessly.
We are so happy with the results! With the drapes, our bedroom feels complete.
We would highly recommend Allure, and we would definitely use them again.
Thank you Sal for all your help.

More about Allure Window Decor Inc

Who We Are Allure Window Decor Inc. has been a leader in the window fashions industry for almost ten years. We specialize in ALL custom window coverings. We carry an extensive line of window treatments – if you’ve seen it, we have it. Whether its blinds, shutters, drapes, or shades … We are an exclusive dealer of the Eclipse Shutters which is the leading vinyl shutter in the marketplace. Eclipse shutters are greeguard certified, waterproof, and carry a 25 year warranty