GEM ALUMINUM MANUFACTURING COMPANY

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
ETOBICOKE ON M8Z1V1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Etobicoke  >  GEM ALUMINUM MANUFACTURING COMPANY

Reviews for GEM ALUMINUM MANUFACTURING COMPANY

Ross Ruffolo from Toronto
Ross Ruffolo from Toronto

Windows and enters doors

Gem Aluminum installed Windows and doors on my house and garage . The work and their quality of the doors and windows are beautiful. I would recommend Gem Aluminum to family and friends. Spiros and his Office staff are wonderful to deal with .

Cindy Titanic in Toronto
Cindy Titanic in Toronto

Patio door with mini blinds

Initial dealing was with Seymour who was very personable and experienced. Taraz M installed the door. His work was wonderful and cleaned up after he was done. Great job. Would give a 10 out of 10 for this company. Cindy & Wayne MacDonald-Titanic.

Replacement of Double Pane Window Glass

Excellent job. Seymour was great to deal with. The installers were friendly, on time, neat and did an excellent job. Unfortunately I will need to replace some other windows in the future but they were good enough to measure these and keep the measurements in my file for future orders. Highly recommend Gem to all those with window needs.

Windows

Gem window did a great job with my 7 window insulation. Very satisfied with the triple pane windows. Spiros was very informative and no pressure to purchase until I was read. I sleep like a baby with the noise reduction.

Robert from Mississauga
Robert from Mississauga

had new window installed 1993

one of the cranks broke on the casement windows and Gem Aluminum gave me the correct one for free after 20 years. This service is beyond what I expected after such a long time. A very nice surprise

Nina Ricci in Etobicoke
Nina Ricci in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

New Casement Window At front of house

We decided to replace our front window and GEM was recommended to us from other family members.
I am happy to say that our experience with GEM has been excellent, from Victor who is the sales rep to Joe and Mike the installers and Lily in the office it has been a pleasure dealing with you.
The product was delivered and installed as promised and installers worked with precision around our California Shutters, very clean job.
Thank you GEM, I would highly recommend you.
John and Nina