HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Reviews for Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Ron in Calgary

Today, at about 2:15 pm, I noticed that our hot water tank had begun to leak. A quick Internet search identified a couple of plumbers in our area of Calgary - NW. The first one I called took four rings to answer and said he couldn't do anything for four days - next week. Not helpful.

I called Day & Knight at about 2:30 pm. Linda answered on the first ring, was pleasant, very understanding and very helpful. She asked if the next morning would be OK and then, when I suggested that I'd be home for the rest of the afternoon and evening, she said she'd call her team and see if they could drop by to check the situation - maybe around 4:00 or 4:30.

The first truck , plumber with a new hot water tank arrived at about 3:15. The second one, Ted Knight, arrived at about 4:10. Both men were professional, personable, efficient, knowledgeable, clean, and tidy. By 5:30 they had replaced the tank, connected the gas, taken the old tank out to their truck, given me a safety tutorial, created the invoice, been paid and were on their way. (Our previous tank was installed by a different company, 8 years ago for about $1,000.)

Absolutely awesome!

Well done! And, thanks.

Thank you so much for this glowing review, we really appreciate the kind words and happy that we could get you hot water again!!! Linda & Ted

Danilo of Calgary in Calgary

Ted is very knowledgeable,professional, honest ,friendly and diagnosed the problem quickly. Honest work and reasonable rate. I would recommend Ted of Day and Knight plumbing to all my friends and family. Customer for life. Thank you Ted!

Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review, we appreciate it

Zea in Calgary

Thank you so much to Ted and Austin for an awesome job installing a hot water tank in a very difficult to access room! My house is over 100 years old and the furnace/water tank room can only be accessed by two tiny openings with a steep drop into the basement. Other companies were either unwilling to install or quoted outrageous fees. Ted and his team handled the removal of the old tank and the install quickly, without any damage to the house, and at a reasonable rate. They also fixed both my toilets while they were here. Thank you!!

Thanks for the great review. No job too tough. We enjoyed the challenge

Neil and Stacey in Calgary

Austin and Ted were amazing! They were fair, honest and efficient. They were on time and on budget. I will hire them for all of my future plumbing projects and recommend them to all of my friends. Thank you!

Thanks for the awesome review. That was a tricky shower valve replacement

Ted has been our plumber for years and we've always been very happy with his service. He has installed a hot water tank, new bathtub, 3 toilets, repaired a furnace fan and taken care of clogs and leaks over the years. We would highly recommend Ted to anyone looking for an experienced plumber.

Thank you so much for your glowing review, we love to hear that are customers are happy with our services and thank you for the recommendation. Ted

Blair in

Our Kitchen faucet handle has been not working properly and we had a leak in a bathroom faucet. Ted recommended a place to go and pick out a really nice faucet that looks to be more durable then our last one, and he special ordered it for us. My wife is thrilled with the look of it, and I love how mobile it is with almost 180 degrees turn on the faucet. Ted took the time to explain his procedures and what to watch out for over the next few days just in case of a small leak. He has genuine passion for plumbing that is contagious. It is nice to have a reliable experienced plumber in my life to make my life easier. Thanks Ted! Keep up the great work. Blair.

Thanks for the great review, Blair. Great choice of a kitchen tap. Ted

Sally in

Ted is amazing. Helpful as heck. Friendly professional and tough. He's tiny but he managed to pull a 50 gallon tank up the stairs on his own. The work was done professionally and no mess left for me to clean up. He came out to help on Mother's Day. No extra off hour charges. I will NEVER call any other plumbing company again. Day and Knight are THE best hands down. I wish I could give more than 5 stars.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure working for you. Sincerely Ted

Jennyyc22

The toilet and bath in my condo were draining very slowly. Day & Knight came in and snaked the toilet the same day I called them! They cleaned out the lines and everything is operating very smoothly. It was a pleasant experience! Thank you!!

Thanks for the great review and for choosing us. Ted

Both Technicians where very nice,they explained everything.
They where punktual and I liked that they wore shoe protectors.
The Technician showed me the problem with the furnace and fixed it right away,he recommended the cleaning and it was booked for the next day, Good Service.

robert in Calgary

Ted was very accurate in troubleshooting the cause of our backup of water and crap in our basement shower and toilet. He arrived ahead of schedule and gave us honest to goodness service. We highly recommend this Company to our family and friends. Thank-You Ted & Company. Regards Robert L.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review and for your recommendations to our company. Glad we could get your issues fixed. Ted

More about Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Day & Knight Plumbing and Heating is a family-owned plumbing and heating business based in Calgary, AB. We know our customers expect nothing but the best from our Calgary Plumbers, and our goal is to provide not just good customer service but 100% customer satisfaction as well.