HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Reviews for Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Markus Lemke from Calgary
Markus Lemke from Calgary

Excellent, meticulous, professional

I called Day & Knight after my gas company could not come out to install an outdoor natural gas hookup for my new barbecue. The owner assigned Austin to my job. Austin may be young, but man, he is a true professional. Not only was the estimate reasonable, but the work was done in less time than estimated, so I paid less. Austin soap-tested all connections three times, thoroughly, and stayed to ensure not only that the barbecue worked, but that it was set up for optimal performance. I will DEFINITELY use Day & Knight again, and heartily recommend them to anyone looking for a prompt, efficient, reasonable and professional gasfitter.

Thanks for the awesome review Markus. I will pass that on to Austin

Scott from Calgary
Scott from Calgary

Water heater

They came in to take a look at our water heater. Turns out the heater started working again when they checked it. However after talking to the guys I decided to change the whole heater set up. They offered several options and provided pricing for each. No pressure to buy, and I found them helpful and upfront. They answered all my questions and were done in about 3 hours. Very happy with the service.

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review Scott .

Diana  in Calgary
Diana in Calgary

fulsh boiler

they were very friendly and at the end showed me pictures of what the water looked like? there work was very good . they explained how they flushed the boiler ? that was nice that they explained how they did the flush ?

Thanks for the great review but I don't think it was us who serviced your boiler

Donna and Bill in Calgary
Donna and Bill in Calgary

Hot water tank replacement

Ted and Austin gave us same day/same hour service, expert service, fast, friendly, highly recommended, we are repeat customers. We intend to have them back for furnace service.
Bill and Donna

Thanks guys . We really appreciate this

Reluctant R.
Reluctant R.

Kitchen Sink Plumbing Repair

We sure lucked out when we chose Day & Knight to fix the break in our kitchen plumbing.

Austin introduced himself with a smile, and upon seeing our sink, he assessed the problem quickly with precision accuracy. No fuss, no muss. In his quiet, dignified way, Austin was respectful of our home as well as the job at hand. He improved upon our existing plumbing, both in terms of the quality of the work, and the materials used. And he left our kitchen as clean as he found it.

Reasonable prices for top-knotch, professional work from a Red Seal plumber. We can't say better than that!

Thanks, Austin, for turning our emergency into a job well-done.

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. I will pass it on to Austin as well. Sincerley, Ted

Michelle S. in Calgary
Michelle S. in Calgary

Hot Water Heater

Had our first dealings with Day & Knight Plumbing yesterday. Our hot water heater sprang a leak. Based on the excellent reviews of the company online I called and spoke with Linda. She was very helpful and was able to book a same day visit to replace the water heater. Ted and Austin were friendly and professional and hustled to get the heater replaced quickly and efficiently. We would not hesitate to use this company again and will recommend them to our friends.

Thank you Michelle for this glowing review and your recommendations! very much appreciated and glad that we could get you hot water again. Linda, Ted and Austin

Charlene JB from Calgary
Charlene JB from Calgary

Changing my kitchen faucet

I had a kitchen faucet that was leaky and called Day and Knight plumbing to book an appointment. They were able to come the next day. Austin replaced my faucet with the new one I purchased (from another company) and I am very happy with the customer service I received. He was a knowledgable and pleasant young guy and I would definately call this company again if I need to.

Thanks for the great review and taking the time to write this as I know everyone is busy . Ted

A&H in Calgary
A&H in Calgary

Kitchen sick blockage & backup

Called Day & Knight on a day before Easter Friday for unblocking kitchen sink blockage - Austin Jones arrived within a couple of hours - unblocked the sink & tested free flow. Completed work professionally & personably. We will have no hesitation in recommending Austin & Day & Knight for any plumbing needs without hesitation - Great service & great work

Thanks for taking the time to write us this great review. Ted.

Day and Knight in Calgary
Day and Knight in Calgary

Moving some plumbing

I have had This company many times before. Austin cane today did a great job a a very reasonable cost. I will have him back anytime. They have come to do work at my house that require inspection from city and pass inspection with flying colours.Great little outfit!
Christine Wood

Thank you so much for this great review Christine! We really appreciate your kind words and your continued patronage to our business. Sincerely Ted and Austin

Ron in Calgary
Ron in Calgary

Hot water tank - 3 hours from noticing the leak to completely replaced!

Today, at about 2:15 pm, I noticed that our hot water tank had begun to leak. A quick Internet search identified a couple of plumbers in our area of Calgary - NW. The first one I called took four rings to answer and said he couldn't do anything for four days - next week. Not helpful.

I called Day & Knight at about 2:30 pm. Linda answered on the first ring, was pleasant, very understanding and very helpful. She asked if the next morning would be OK and then, when I suggested that I'd be home for the rest of the afternoon and evening, she said she'd call her team and see if they could drop by to check the situation - maybe around 4:00 or 4:30.

The first truck , plumber with a new hot water tank arrived at about 3:15. The second one, Ted Knight, arrived at about 4:10. Both men were professional, personable, efficient, knowledgeable, clean, and tidy. By 5:30 they had replaced the tank, connected the gas, taken the old tank out to their truck, given me a safety tutorial, created the invoice, been paid and were on their way. (Our previous tank was installed by a different company, 8 years ago for about $1,000.)

Absolutely awesome!

Well done! And, thanks.

Thank you so much for this glowing review, we really appreciate the kind words and happy that we could get you hot water again!!! Linda & Ted

More about Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Day & Knight Plumbing and Heating is a family-owned plumbing and heating business based in Calgary, AB. We know our customers expect nothing but the best from our Calgary Plumbers, and our goal is to provide not just good customer service but 100% customer satisfaction as well.