HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Reviews for Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Charlene JB from Calgary
Charlene JB from Calgary

Changing my kitchen faucet

I had a kitchen faucet that was leaky and called Day and Knight plumbing to book an appointment. They were able to come the next day. Austin replaced my faucet with the new one I purchased (from another company) and I am very happy with the customer service I received. He was a knowledgable and pleasant young guy and I would definately call this company again if I need to.

Thanks for the great review and taking the time to write this as I know everyone is busy . Ted

A&H in Calgary
A&H in Calgary

Kitchen sick blockage & backup

Called Day & Knight on a day before Easter Friday for unblocking kitchen sink blockage - Austin Jones arrived within a couple of hours - unblocked the sink & tested free flow. Completed work professionally & personably. We will have no hesitation in recommending Austin & Day & Knight for any plumbing needs without hesitation - Great service & great work

Thanks for taking the time to write us this great review. Ted.

Day and Knight in Calgary
Day and Knight in Calgary

Moving some plumbing

I have had This company many times before. Austin cane today did a great job a a very reasonable cost. I will have him back anytime. They have come to do work at my house that require inspection from city and pass inspection with flying colours.Great little outfit!
Christine Wood

Thank you so much for this great review Christine! We really appreciate your kind words and your continued patronage to our business. Sincerely Ted and Austin

Ron in Calgary
Ron in Calgary

Hot water tank - 3 hours from noticing the leak to completely replaced!

Today, at about 2:15 pm, I noticed that our hot water tank had begun to leak. A quick Internet search identified a couple of plumbers in our area of Calgary - NW. The first one I called took four rings to answer and said he couldn't do anything for four days - next week. Not helpful.

I called Day & Knight at about 2:30 pm. Linda answered on the first ring, was pleasant, very understanding and very helpful. She asked if the next morning would be OK and then, when I suggested that I'd be home for the rest of the afternoon and evening, she said she'd call her team and see if they could drop by to check the situation - maybe around 4:00 or 4:30.

The first truck , plumber with a new hot water tank arrived at about 3:15. The second one, Ted Knight, arrived at about 4:10. Both men were professional, personable, efficient, knowledgeable, clean, and tidy. By 5:30 they had replaced the tank, connected the gas, taken the old tank out to their truck, given me a safety tutorial, created the invoice, been paid and were on their way. (Our previous tank was installed by a different company, 8 years ago for about $1,000.)

Absolutely awesome!

Well done! And, thanks.

Thank you so much for this glowing review, we really appreciate the kind words and happy that we could get you hot water again!!! Linda & Ted

Danilo of Calgary in Calgary
Danilo of Calgary in Calgary

Bathroom leak

Ted is very knowledgeable,professional, honest ,friendly and diagnosed the problem quickly. Honest work and reasonable rate. I would recommend Ted of Day and Knight plumbing to all my friends and family. Customer for life. Thank you Ted!

Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review, we appreciate it

Zea in Calgary
Zea in Calgary

Hot water tank install in a tricky old house!

Thank you so much to Ted and Austin for an awesome job installing a hot water tank in a very difficult to access room! My house is over 100 years old and the furnace/water tank room can only be accessed by two tiny openings with a steep drop into the basement. Other companies were either unwilling to install or quoted outrageous fees. Ted and his team handled the removal of the old tank and the install quickly, without any damage to the house, and at a reasonable rate. They also fixed both my toilets while they were here. Thank you!!

Thanks for the great review. No job too tough. We enjoyed the challenge

Neil and Stacey in Calgary
Neil and Stacey in Calgary

Bathroom Project

Austin and Ted were amazing! They were fair, honest and efficient. They were on time and on budget. I will hire them for all of my future plumbing projects and recommend them to all of my friends. Thank you!

Thanks for the awesome review. That was a tricky shower valve replacement

Honest and knowledgeable

Ted has been our plumber for years and we've always been very happy with his service. He has installed a hot water tank, new bathtub, 3 toilets, repaired a furnace fan and taken care of clogs and leaks over the years. We would highly recommend Ted to anyone looking for an experienced plumber.

Thank you so much for your glowing review, we love to hear that are customers are happy with our services and thank you for the recommendation. Ted

Blair in
Blair in

Installed 2 faucets, sourced a special kitchen faucet that my wife loves, showed me how to adjust toilet seat lids, and how to unplug the top of drains for simple trouble shooting at home.

Our Kitchen faucet handle has been not working properly and we had a leak in a bathroom faucet. Ted recommended a place to go and pick out a really nice faucet that looks to be more durable then our last one, and he special ordered it for us. My wife is thrilled with the look of it, and I love how mobile it is with almost 180 degrees turn on the faucet. Ted took the time to explain his procedures and what to watch out for over the next few days just in case of a small leak. He has genuine passion for plumbing that is contagious. It is nice to have a reliable experienced plumber in my life to make my life easier. Thanks Ted! Keep up the great work. Blair.

Thanks for the great review, Blair. Great choice of a kitchen tap. Ted

Sally in
Sally in

Hot water tank replacement

Ted is amazing. Helpful as heck. Friendly professional and tough. He's tiny but he managed to pull a 50 gallon tank up the stairs on his own. The work was done professionally and no mess left for me to clean up. He came out to help on Mother's Day. No extra off hour charges. I will NEVER call any other plumbing company again. Day and Knight are THE best hands down. I wish I could give more than 5 stars.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure working for you. Sincerely Ted

More about Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Day & Knight Plumbing and Heating is a family-owned plumbing and heating business based in Calgary, AB. We know our customers expect nothing but the best from our Calgary Plumbers, and our goal is to provide not just good customer service but 100% customer satisfaction as well.