Plumbing
Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Reviews for Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

becky
becky

replace cracked leaking stack and pipes

The main stack in the basement as well as the drain pipe coming from the kitchen sink were cracked and leaking (due to shoddy renos in the past). Austin did an awesome job in a very cramped area ( had to cut a hole in the back of lower kitchen cupboard) and cut and replaced faulty joints and pipes. He worked efficiently and and explained everything to me. I would definitely call him again for any plumbing needs.

Thank you Becky for taking the time to write this great review of Austin and our company, we sincerely appreciate your kind words and your business.
Linda and Ted Knight

JUDY BROOKS from Calgary
JUDY BROOKS from Calgary

Furnace repair

Classy firm. They admitted they had made a mistake by installing an unnecessary part (an understandable error as the problem was hard to diagnose). They reversed the charge, left the new part in place and fixed the original problem. All in one 30 below day. We had previously used this company to install a new water heater and were just as pleased with Paul and Austin this time as then. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Thank you Judy for taking the time to write us this great review and for your continued loyalty to our company. Sincerely Linda,Ted and Staff

apollojane
apollojane

Garburator

I dealt with Paul, he was very courteous, very professional I would hire them again in a second. They gave me the correct quote, they also told me how to operate, how to fix it in case it gets clogged, just very helpful. Told me to call about any other questions I might have, Paul told me “information is free so don’t hesitate.”

Thank you so much for writing us this glowing review of our company and Paul's work. We love having happy customers!
Linda,Ted and staff

Luke Loran in Calgary
Luke Loran in Calgary

Toilet Changeover in 2 bathrooms

Checked with a few plumbing companies in relation to cost. Found a couple very high prices, another with poor customer service to discuss toilets and one didn't even call back.

Talked with Ted got a estimated price that I was happy with that was more reasonable than all the others. Ted had the time to discuss different questions I had. Had a couple different calls and was always great to talk to. He found the toilets that I wanted at his suppliers and in stock so reserved them and called me to ok price, install, etc. Advised install price could change if there was any problems. The definitely worked around my schedule.

The crew sent over was absolutely excellent and very personable. Great guys to deal with. First toilet went on with no problems. The second one some issues based on the condo developers plumber not doing a good job at initial install with mounting ring gasket. Guys took their time to try some solutions to make it work and make sure toilet was straight unlike original developer's installer. They came to me with the best solution and most cost effective which I approved. Finished install with same great service.

Meet Ted the owner at the end and I have nothing but great things to say about this company from top to bottom. These guys do business the right way and the way business should be done.

Even with the trouble on the second install not to do with them but as mentioned above, Ted was more than reasonable with the additional price. This is top notch company and service. Thank you gentleman.
I have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody in need of a plumber. I am hoping I don't need one again anytime soon but this company's number is programmed in my phone if I do and will be the only call I make.

Thank you so much Luke for the taking the time to write this amazing review of our company and our staff. We sincerely appreciate your recommendations for future customers.
Ted and staff

Furnace Repair

I’m so grateful for the thorough and efficient service needed for my furnace. Paul arrived within an hour of me calling and was able to repair my furnace in less than half an hour. Very impressed with the professionalism and expertise AND the repairman had parts on hand! No waiting and I have heat again!

Thanks for choosing us and writing a great review

Erick in Calgary
Erick in Calgary

Hot water issue

Our water heater suddenly just stopped working. I googled for companies that might be able to help. I am so glad I picked DayandKnight from the choices. First impression on the phone was already positive Ted sounded very helpful and knowledgeable and gave me confidence on the choice I made. He immediately asked for the error message so they can look for potential parts even before they show up. Awesome! Then Paul showed up at the promised time. Very respectful, very knowledgeable, honest and ready to work. I was extremely impressed with his work and with the high level of professionalism that the whole team demonstrated. I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Thanks Eric for taking the time to write this great review

Hot water tank replacement

We received great service from Day & Knight Plumbing. Their quote was competitive with other quotes we had received and they were able to come out the same day which was important to us as we had to disconnect the main water in our home. Paul was very knowledgeable, professional, and was very helpful with maintenance information. We had a new tank and water flowing within a few hours, the old tank was removed and everything was left clean. I highly recommend Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating.

We appreciate this great review. We will pass your thanks onto the boys who did the work. Thanks for taking the time to write this

Hot water Tank

Recently, my water tank broke up,, I was trying to look some companies and its a blessing, to contact Day and Knight - talk with Ted over the phone , very honest guy , great customer service and reasonable cost. Next Day He sent one od his techinician Austin first thing the morning. He was able to fix and did a heck of a job!! This company is great and the best!! Again thank you, surely I will recommend this company to all of my friends and family!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review as everyone is busy these days.,we really appreciate it

Christine C in Calgary
Christine C in Calgary

Excellent service

I was extremely pleased with the service received from Day & Knight. I called to make an appointment and the call was answered quickly and an appointment made for the next day. The plumber arrived exactly on time and did a thorough and excellent job. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Christine for writing us this great review of our company and for recommending our services.
Sincerely Linda Knight

Danny from Avidea
Danny from Avidea

Double Sink Plumbing and Repairs

I have dealt with Day & Knight for a few years now for a variety of needs. Today Paul showed up the same day and re-plumbed the drains under the kitchen sink after we had a blockage and I realized that the original plumbing was done improperly.

I had him take care of a few minor issues as well and the job was done quickly for a very reasonable rate.

My expectations were exceeded once again. Thanks Ted and team!

Thank you so much Danny for this great review and your loyalty to our business. We like hearing that our customers are happy with our services.
Sincerely Ted and staff

More about Day & Knight Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Day & Knight Plumbing and Heating is a family-owned plumbing and heating business based in Calgary, AB. We know our customers expect nothing but the best from our Calgary Plumbers, and our goal is to provide not just good customer service but 100% customer satisfaction as well.