End Of The Roll- Richmond

Sandy and Jan in Richmond
Sandy and Jan in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Carpet installation in our 2 level house

Jordan our sales person was knowledgeable and helpful. He guided us professionally to make a great choice. Chris our installer did an amazing job! He showed expertise, confidence, patience and extreme professionalism. He was friendly and punctual. We were more than happy with End of the Roll Richmond service and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jordan, Chris or End of the Roll to others !!

Lori Connor in New Westminster
Lori Connor in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Living room flooring

Absolutely amazed and impressed in every way!
After going to about 4 warehouses in Vancouver and Richmond it was the End of the Roll on Bridgeport that sold my wife and I.
Non pressure sales to great service from start to finish . It's nice to know there are still good people out there that know the value if customer service with outstanding product. After the installation was complete I received a call to ensure my satisfaction. I highly recommend Jordan and his team!!

Barb in
Barb in
1 review Richmond, BC

Laminate floor

I like the Shaw floor that James helped me with. I would not recommend their installer, best to find your own contractor. Not happy with the workmanship at all. My floor was levelled before they removed the old laminate floor which was only 8 years old. Now with new floor is not level, they blame it on my uneven floor and never come to fix them. Not even an attempt to resolve it. If it wasn't James' professionalism, I would have gone else where.

Yvonne S. in
Yvonne S. in
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

new flooring for my home

I have been amazed at the service I received. I found Jordan to be so patient with me even when I took someone elses samples home with me by mistake. They fit me in so I had my new floors before xmas. This meant a lot to me as I was so stressed out with my renovations by this point. The installer that Jordan sent me (Chris) was also a gift as he was so professional and efficient. I would not hesitate to use them both again. Yvonne S.

EmilyJaffe from Richmond
EmilyJaffe from Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Floor installation

James was great. He matched our old floor very quickly and helped us choose just the right carpet for our floor. His installers were great working with a very tight deadline and provided us with excellent service. It was the second time we have used James and we were very happy with the finished product.

wendy
wendy
7 reviews Surrey, BC

linolium flooring

I was blown away by the efficiency of the two men that came to put linoleum in my kitchen and 2 bathrooms. They moved my stove and fridge over the new floor with not even a hint of a dent or scratch. I love my new floors , and I will certainly be hiring them to redo my floors on the ground level.