Justjunk®

Reviews for Justjunk®

JOHN in Toronto
JOHN in Toronto

Just Junk Markham - Hot Tub removal

Discarding an old and unused hot tub / spa. Received return phone call to my query and appointment was arranged to have someone come by and look things over and provide quotation at my convenience. Clear understanding of what the process would be for removal and discard, along with what they could and could not be responsible for (electrical disconnection which is very reasonable and I had that properly taken care of by licensed professional).
Team of 4 arrived at the arranged time and I was contacted a little more than a half hour in advance of their arrival. Everything was done to minimize collateral mess and team worked well to keep things moving along so the job was completed in very good time.
I would not hesitate to use their services again and certainly would recommend.

Amazing service

I recently used Just Junk as I had 5 years worth of junk in my garage that needed to be hauled away. The two gentlemen were extremely professional and polite and did an amazing job. They provided me with an estimate that was slightly off based on the fact that I had a bit more garbage then they anticipated when first giving me the quote. However they honoured the original estimate which was an amazing gesture. Not many companies do that sort of thing anymore. Very impressed with the service of this company.

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Fabulous Service

Just Junk did an incredible job removing our garage (not the contents, but the actual structure!) The workers were very friendly and professional and got the job done quickly, and cleared away all of the debris at a reasonable price. Thanks, Just Junk, we'll certainly call you again if we need removal services, and recommend you to our family, friends and neighbours!

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto

Junk removal (few bags of garbage at exhorbitant cost) - biggest regret of entire renovation

Our usual junk removal company was busy, and we were expecting rain so we wanted to remove about 10 bags of bagged garbage, which we had on our front porch. When the came, they looked at the bags of garbage and said they were ridiculously heavy, we must have bricks or tiles or something. That was completely untrue - it was only broken pieces of drywall, plaster and lathe (we bagged them ourselves so we would know). We had throughout the renovation removed lots of tile (bags that I, a 110 lbs woman, had a hard time lifting). These bags were nothing close to that weight, yet the guy who came for the service insisted they were so heavy and would normally charge over $700 + tax! But that they would give us a good deal since it was a weekend as we all want to be done with this garbage. He said he can charge us $450 if we bring the garbage to his truck (omg it's only 10 bags of garbage!! We've had 20x this amount carried out for $500). We weren't thinking properly and agreed to the price of $450. He made us bring the garbage to the truck, saying that it was good that he wouldn't have to bend down to carry such heavy stuff. Stuff that I, a 110 lb woman, could carry. In the end, what does he say before he leaves? "I hope this experience wasn't too bad for you guys." This is still by far the worst waste of money and biggest regret to date during our 2 month renovation process. We've used other garbage services before and it has always been a pleasant experience. This one, though, makes my partner and I boil with anger every time we see the truck. We just tell each other what's done is done, and to never make the same mistake again.

Review has 1 previous version
Sam FX from Toronto
Sam FX from Toronto

Old Dining Room Furniture Removal Including Huge Hutch

I was hesitant in contacting a "junk service removal" company for various reasons, but when Steven and Trumell entered my home this past summer to remove my ancient old dining room set, I was so pleased I called Just Junk! They managed to get everything out of the home with no scratches or damage to anything! They were 2 super nice guys who worked quickly and efficiently. They knew exactly what to do. They were amazing! Kind and courteous, they erased a hideous eye sore from my home in under 30 minutes! Everything went as planned if not better. They exceeded my expectations!

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Project Quote

I was quoted for removing the debris of an old shed for $538 plus tax for an estimate of 1/3rd of their truck space. I could save 10% if i brought the debris to the curve.

However If you go to their website the price is $337 for 1/2 of the bin.
If you use Just Junk be careful to look at their real prices on their website. You may be over charged.

Paul
Paul

Junk and clutter removal

Easy on-line booking, prompt arrival with phone call ahead of arrival as advertised. The guys were professional, careful of our walls,etc., fast and efficient at getting all the things out of the house and garage that we wanted gone. Very pleasant to work with. Job done to perfection. Thanks!

Ben in
Ben in

Misleading Pricing on Website

I was looking for a company to take away old bricks that I found under by deck. I went to the Just Junk website and completed the online pricing quote. On the site it said it took the bricks and that pricing was for the amount of the truck you used. I only needed about 1/8 of the truck.

Within 5 minutes of completing the request for a quote, someone called to say they were on their way. Great! Two men arrived and were very nice.

They looked at what I had and said it would be $375. I asked how could it be so different from the website. They said bricks are heavier so there is a premium. Nowhere on the pricing page when I was filling it out did they say there was a premium or give me the option to say bricks. I even in my comments stated it was bricks.

It was a complete waste of my time and needless to say I did not use their service.

Rachna
Rachna
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Removal of large Home Appliances(Washer , dryer, toilet, garbage)

This is a great company to deal . I called the company to set up and appointment and give me a quote.
The experience was great starting from booking the appointment, getting time slots according to customers need and confirmation email and phone call before arrival as an reminder. There policy was simple , guys visits your home and sees what needs to be removed and provides you with a quote on spot . If you don't like it you can say NO and they move on.
However in my case the rates were great compare to many companies i called.The drivers were professional, respected my property and completed the job in 15 mins after I said yes to the rate .
I will hire them again anytime. You can also make a payment by card which was convinient . They email you a digital copy of your receipt also.This is a professional company with affordable rates and provides awesome service.
GREAT JOB !

THANK YOU Rachna! It was our pleasure!

john.s.smith
john.s.smith

Removal of furniture from 21st floor condo

A very efficient operation from arrival to completion
They were able to use the elevators without disruption to others and everything went to schedule
Thanks

Thanks, John! We're happy to have helped with your removal.

More about Justjunk®

JUSTJUNK® provides fast and easy junk removal. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris. Just sit back and relax as we do all the work! Book online today. Services: Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Markham?