All Weather Property Maintenance

Snow Removal
All Weather Property Maintenance

Reviews for All Weather Property Maintenance

Lawn Aeration

Needed lawn aeration ASAP. Was contacted by the owner of AWPM and he was able to fit me in the next day. Their crew arrived at the scheduled time and I was very satified with the professional work provided. Hope to use AWPM again in the near future.
Ron Butwell
rbutwell@rogers.com

was a pleasure working with you Ron! We really appreciate your kind words!! looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

Justin
Justin

Great Lawn Maintenance

Aaron and his team did a great job with my mother’s lawn. They were proactive, efficient, ensured the site was clean and provided great customer service. I would recommend this service to others.

Thanks so much for your kind words!

jennifer.e.allan
jennifer.e.allan

Stump Removal

AWPM helped us out by removing the part of a large stump in our front yard. They were professional and completed the work much quicker than we anticipated. We will definitely use them again.

Thanks so much for the review. Nice to have another happy customer.

Tanya
Tanya

Lawn Care

I’ve used All Weather Property Maintenance a few times when I’ve been out of town to trim my lawn. They have always been very flexible with short notice requests, booking me in only a few days in advance. They are clean and efficient. Would recommend!

Thanks Tanya! So nice to hear the feedback.

sarah_morgan07
sarah_morgan07

Backyard

They did an amazing job in a timely manner. Very attentive to detail and the team was polite. Would highly recommend.

Thanks so much Sarah looking forward to doing business with you in the future Hope you enjoy your property.

Chris i.
Chris i.

Landscaping , property maintenance

I would highly recommend this company! The workers are professional, courteous, clean and very punctual. Having them take care of all my outdoor maintenance and landscaping is fantastic. I don’t have to worry about the work getting done on time or correctly because it is always done right and in time

Thanks to the owner, Aaron, for never letting me down.

Thanks so much for the kind words!

More about All Weather Property Maintenance

All Weather Property Maintenance Inc. (AWPM) offers a wide range of services throughout the year to help you maintain your property in Etobicoke, Mississauga and surrounding area's.

Our goal is to provide a superior quality of service when maintaining your home. Aaron is committed to providing outstanding service to his customers and prides himself on maintaining each property with care.

Seasonal contracts for both residential and commercial properties available. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your yard or completely overhaul your landscaping, the AWPM team has the tools and experience to help you keep your property looking its best.