Northern Rock Construction

Terence D from Etobicoke
Terence D from Etobicoke
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Mutual walkway

My neighbor hired Dino to place a mutual walkway between our houses. The walkway was placed within a couple of hours, yet when the rain started, I realized the slope was entirely onto the side of my house. This caused numerous leaks in my basement. Upon reaching out to Dino with my concerns, he came back and laid a ‘curb’ where the leaks occurred but did nothing to correct the slope. As such, the water accumulated during storms and went directly into my basement yet again.

I didn’t hear anything back. My railing post was also broken during the work. I was assured that he would get me a replacement cap. It’s now been 3 weeks and I haven’t heard anything back concerning the slope, the leaks or the cap.

Margo Shuttleworth in Burlington
Margo Shuttleworth in Burlington
11 reviews Burlington, ON

garage floor

Dino and his crew were FANTASTIC!! They arrived when they said they would to do the job, and when there were complications Dino was able to come to an agreement that made everyone happy. His first priority was our happiness with his work and he exceeded our expectations. From a couple who is skeptical with all contractors due to some very bad experiences, we would not hesitate and quickly recommend North Rock Construction. Dino's pricing was fair, he worked within the timeline given and was always wanting to hear what we thought of his work. Thank you Dino for giving us a beautiful new garage floor quickly and professionally!