White Castle Construction

Landscape Contractors & Designers
AURORA ON L4G6Y1
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Aurora  >  White Castle Construction

Review for White Castle Construction

David from Georgina
David from Georgina

Interlocking Basmebt

Hi I like too share my expreance with White Castle company .
I find them from flyer I call and book appoiment when alex arived I never expect a contractor come with a latest model maserati ! How ever we start walk true a project and he give a written statment + 3 years warranty after 1 week shop arond I call him back and I sign contract with him long story short they are very polite very perfesonal and I'm very happy with my 2 project I get done with White Castle I recoment White Castle and owner is amazing men I wish them much success in life ...