HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

Giancarlo from Toronto

Sean came right away to do the initial rough in and added the panel.

Did the ESA rough in inspection next day.

After the kitchen was installed he came back to complete the installation.

Excellent work!!

Review has 1 previous version
PJ from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sean and team were punctual, professional and truly great at what they do. My house looks like a million dollars with their pot lights and knowing my house is up to code!

Yevgeny, Toronto

The agreed date was July 21st. I took a day off. No one showed up. I had a call that Sean would come next day at 9 am. They came at 12 pm. The work was done, and Sean promised to provide the invoice by email within 2 hours. It took about 3 weeks going back and forth to get the invoice. I take 2 points off for punctuality, timeliness and follow up.

Review has 1 previous version
Mas from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

I found Sean on Homestars and I'm so glad I did. His price is competitive and he has a real commitment to customer service. I had issues with several outlets and some DIY wiring done in the past by a previous homeowner and Igor corrected all the problems quickly and efficiently. I now have better peace of mind and he was worth every penny. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any electrical work.

Soraya from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

they were efficient, punctual and neat and the work is done safely and corectly.The bathroom is now more than adequately repowered for modern fixtures/devices such as lighting and floor heating. thanks Sean and his crew for a great job.

Jonathan from Toronto

I called around end of day Friday, and two electricians were on-site 10:30am Sunday. They arrived exactly on-time and made quick work of fixing a couple switches in my house. They were both professional and courteous. Would highly recommend.

Thum from Markham

I needed some electrical work done in my house so I called On Time Electrical based on the positive reviews. First I needed them to fix electrical wiring and I called them the second time to work on light fixtures. Both times they did an excellent job and they give you advice on what will work or won't work and I trusted their opinion.

kian from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

We initially called few electrical companies to get a quote to upgrade from 60 amp to 100 or 200 amp. A few other estimates: $2000 and up. We got quote from On Time Electric , Sean came and looked at the our panel box, said we already had 100 amp, just need to change from fuse box to breaker. No charge for that very valuable advice! So we had him replace our knob & tube and put in a foyer motion sensor light. Trustworthy (he let himself in & did the work with no one home) and thorough. And performed a few other electrical fixes for no extra charge. He did the work, we put the house on the market a few days later. Sold within the week! His work definitely contributed to that.

Aydin from North York
2 reviews Sunnyside, NC

Sean did a great job rewiring a 50+year old bathroom, they were efficient, punctual and neat and the work is done safely and corectly.The bathroom is now more than adequately repowered for modern fixtures/devices such as lighting and floor heating. thanks Sean and his crew for a terrific job.

Job Price

More about On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

416-882-6000 Master Electricians and Electrical Company in Greater Toronto Area. Emergency Number: 647-990-1335 Experienced, Fast, Inexpensive Electricians in Toronto. At On Time Electric Inc. we are fully licensed and insured. Our company consists of highly skilled electrical contractors specializing in residential, commercial and industrial electrical services. We are dedicated to ...