Mr Potlight

Reviews for Mr Potlight

Rss in Markham
Rss in Markham

Thank you Mr Potlight to light up our lives

Our comments are very much the same as other customers due to Mr Potight keep s up their good standard and level of service to their customers at all times.
Mohammed and his team are very professional and efficient. They installed 26 potlights for us in August 2018. They carefully covered all areas to avoid mess and they swept all their work areas upon completion! Mohammed answered all questions that we have in such as a profession manner and patience. Mohammed provided his professional advice and went through the pros and cons of our ideas.
In Sept, we had John and his team to come back again and installed 17 more potlights in other areas. The same brilliant job!
We approached other potlight installers and honestly, no one can give us the comfort level and confident to go for except Mr Potight.
We definitely will refer Mr Potlight to our friends.

Nancy in Burlington
Nancy in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Mohammed is amazing

Mohammed and his crew arrived on time and were extremely professional and efficient. They tarted all areas to avoid undue mess when drilling holes for the lights and when all completed they vacuumed and tidied up their work area!! In a short period of time they installed potlights in my kitchen, upstairs hallway and hung a light fixture. I chose to install dimmers myself and when I made mistake Mohammed made himself available and walked me through the solution. This was a week after the initial installation where he could have easily not returned my call or offered to help. I am grateful for his assistance and without hesitation I would recommend mr.potlight, Mohammed, And his crew!!! Thank you for doing such an amazing job!!!

Ravi from Mississauga
Ravi from Mississauga

Exterior potlight installation

The Mr. Potlight crew did a phenomenal job installing exterior potlights at my home. They were very professional, cleaned up well and I was amazed at how fast they completed the job! I would highly recommend them to anyone needing potlights!

Mset in Mississauga
Mset in Mississauga

Potlights in kitchen and dining room

They gave the best estimate over the phone. They showed up promptly, covered all furniture and were done installing 14 lights and a dimmer switch within a few hours. Everything was left clean, and my previously dark rooms are now pleasantly lit.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement Potlights and Electrical

John and his team have done an amazing job in our home yet again. Fast, easy, reliable and clean. They even helped me with other areas of my home where I had electrical issues. You will NOT find a better company for the installation of your potlights....period. I have been calling them for a number of years now and have John on my speed dial for anything electrical I need to get done.

squashembugz in Bradford
squashembugz in Bradford
20 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Honestly Fantastic!

Amazing - from the time I contacted them on homestars to the time they had the job fully completed was just 3 days!!! What a great turn around!

I cannot find a single fault with this company, they were fantastic to work with. Hired Mr Potlight to install new LED pot lights on the outside of my house, as well as potlights inside my house along with some new switches and electrical outlet for wall mount TV.

These guys were amazing on every part of the project. They were responsive, showed up ontime as promised, covered everything (including our aquariums) in plastic to ensure no mess was left.

They installed my outdoor potlights on the roof even though it was raining and did an amazing job inside.

This is my first time ever dealing with Mr Potlight but without reservation I would absolutely recommend them and use them again. Price quoted was the price I paid - zero complaints.

Great work guys we are really happy with what you did today A+++.

Varna Kandiah from Scarborough
Varna Kandiah from Scarborough

Potlights in Living room and front enclosure.

Mr. Pot-light crew are very professionals and faster than any other service provider in this capacity. Clean job and reliable product with an acceptable cost which you can agree with. I am really very happy that, I found them via Google.

I will definitely recommend the service any one who really needs a good-job!!

Randy in Toronto
Randy in Toronto

Kitchen Pot Lights

Thank you for our Pot Lights John, Jonathan and Mahdi (MR. Potlight) The amount of time to complete the job from start to finish exceeded our expectations. The professional and efficient service Jonathan and Mahdi provided, made it a pleasure to work with. We would definitely have them back and would recommend them to anyone that asks who did the job.

The Panchoo’s

Erin in Old Toronto
Erin in Old Toronto

Pot light install

Had John come in to install pot lights on the main level of the house. He did an AWESOME job. Started with drop cloths on the ground and protecting cabinets and furniture to installing the lights with no damage to walls or ceilings. He recommended the layout and confirmed before starting any work. His team was VERY professional and a pleasure to deal with. His service is second to none. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in the future!

More about Mr Potlight

Electrician, Lights, Potlights

Mr Potlight has over 25 years of experience of residential electrical services (roughing, wiring, trouble shooting, and installation). Mr Potlight is trademarked and patent pending
Innovation that provides quality and cost effective solutions to homes.

Pot Lights