Mr Potlight

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Mr Potlight

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Quick, clean, fast

Tony and Ash are amazing. They were professional, funny and quick. I would definitely recommend them. Very clean and affordable. The asked to move things around before moving them. Awesome work! Very please with derive and product.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Potlight Installation

They came on Saturday. What a fantastic service! Professional, polite, considerate, clean and very friendly. They came on time and finished a job very well done with no mess and in a timely manner. Excellent workmanship, very knowledgeable. We were very impressed by the quality and speed. Highly recommend!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Pot light & fixture installation

Appointment confirmed before arrival. Arrived on time. Polite and professional interaction with installers. The installation was quick and efficient. Tidy job, no mess left behind. No surprises and the final bill was as quoted. Would recommend.

potlights

I had these guys In for about a dozen lights. I liked the product and the install so much that I had them back two more times. Think I did 30!
After about a year, one light went out. They came and replaced it, no charge, He told me there was a warranty, I didn't even know.

kristenwallace24
kristenwallace24

Living Room Pot Lights

I am so happy with the service I received from Mr. Potlight. I initially called them on a Thursday and they came out 2 days later. They did the work in under 2 hours and there was NO mess. When they say no mess, they mean it. I didn't have to clean anything up after. The guys were great. They answered all of my questions and were courteous and professional. They made the whole process very easy. I would not hesitate to recommend them and I will definitely be calling them anytime I need potlights.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Impressed

Courteous, knowledgeable and professional, finished the job, 14 lights, in less that 2 hours. Will have them back for the kitchen and basement and certainly recommend them to my family and friends.

Mike B in Aurora
Mike B in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Just as Good as the First Time

Mr Potlight installed our first pot lights several years ago and we were very happy with the work and the lights. So when we decided to add more pot lights, I checked out the market, but soon came back to Mr Potlight. Next day service. Arrived at scheduled time, polite and friendly, helped us with the final number of lights and placing decisions. Then the two installers quietly got on with job and finished the installation of 24 pot lights in about 3.5 hours. As they tell you, no mess, no damage, no fuss. What a pleasure it was to work with Mr Potlight. It must be the closest thing to instant gratification in renovation work - the amazing transformation that pot lights brought to our rooms, all in one morning's work.

Sa in Toronto
Sa in Toronto

Potlights in 4 Locations

We first came to know John around 3 years ago when my daughter’s house have over 90+ pot lights inside and outside done to her previous house. He did an incredible job, trouble-free since then.
Then my son’s house also have over 60+ pot lights done by John two years ago. He was very responsible, even with some minor problem on my son’s house, he came back to help him out without additional charges.
Around two weeks ago, my daughter’s house have over 96+ pot lights done to her new house, Jack and his team did a wonderful job and complete all the work within one day, amazingly like a model home now.

Just past Saturday, I have 33 pot lights installed in my house in Markham. John and Jack did a wonderful job. We love the new look with the new pot lights. They are prompt on time, well prepared to avoid any dirt and damage. Jack is not the one trying to push you get more expenses, instead, he gave us good advise to eliminate the cost on our side, and even help us fixed my old electric sockets and broken crack on my roof without additional charges. Most of all is the price, very reasonable.
We were much appreciated with Jack and his team for a job well done.

kathytallidis from Toronto
kathytallidis from Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

New Electrical work (LED Potlights)

We had over 25+ potlights installed in our home in AURORA from John and his team and they did an incredible job! They did such a quick, high quality job and they are super clean and efficient with no dry wall damage at all. If you are looking for a exceptionally skilled and knowledgeable electricians, I would highly recommend you contact Mr. Potlight. Thanks John and team!!!! We LOVE our lighting and the work you did!!
Kathy and Peter T.

More about Mr Potlight

Electrician, Lights, Potlights

Mr Potlight has over 25 years of experience of residential electrical services (roughing, wiring, trouble shooting, and installation). Mr Potlight is trademarked and patent pending
Innovation that provides quality and cost effective solutions to homes.

Pot Lights