On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

Electricians
88 Times Ave Markham ON L3T 0A2
Electricians
On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

Reviews for On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

Terrific company

This company is a terrific choice for your electric service needs. They are knowledgeable, professional and provide prompt reliable services at an excellent price! I recently had them install outside electric and they came in well below other estimates. They were able to come out within a couple days and got the job done fast! Their technician was able to make some great suggestions on placement and I am so happy with their work.

nikbin in Toronto
nikbin in Toronto

pot lights installation

Had recessed lighting installed in family room and kitchen. These guys did a fabulous and great job! They have a good eye for placement, how many lights needed, and made the installation look easy. 11lights total and were done in less than 3hrs. Highly recommend.

shawn in Toronto
shawn in Toronto

Electrical repair

Sean and his team were fantastic to work with from start to finish. We will definitely be using them again. I've already started a "To Do" list for them!

Mia in Toronto
Mia in Toronto

Electrical problem

knowledgeable and honest. the best words to describe foremost. they know the codes to do the job correct and legal. a pleasure to work with
this company thanks Ontime Electric .

Hi Mia,
Thank you for your kind review.

Faraha in Toronto
Faraha in Toronto

Front porch light

John and his team installed outdoor porch lights on our building. They did a nice job and completed the work in a timely manner. This is the second job they did for me and I would hire them again.

Hi Faraha,
it's always pleasure doing business with you.

Shayan in Saint-quentin
Shayan in Saint-quentin

GFCI repair

I had good service. Quick response from the owner and the workers. Also a referral to another professional tradesperson. I plan on using this profession again Thank you On time electrics.

Thank you for your business.

Rizwan in Toronto
Rizwan in Toronto

Repair at the main panel box

Had a section of our home without power that could not be reset at the Circuit Box. Ontime electric responded within an hour, after extensive tests determined our Circuit Box of 20 had 6 Circuits Doubled Up, also found our Outlets were Back Stabbed and not grounded, all now against code, but not when the house was built 25 years ago. They were able to repair the break in the Circuit and restore power. Gave On Time permission to bring our home up to Code which they did efficiently and well within our budget. Thank you On Time.

We're glad our team could help.
Thank you.

Shan in Saint-quentin
Shan in Saint-quentin

Electrical repair

I can't say enough about the professionalism and high quality work that Sean did for me. They come highly recommended. I would hire them again in an instant.Thanks On time Electrical.

Party for in Toronto
Party for in Toronto

Ceiling fan installation

We had a ceiling fan installed. It was installed quickly and efficiently without any mess. We will use this contact again for any electrical work we may need Thanks to On Time electrical.

Shezzy in Toronto
Shezzy in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Electrical repair

Sean was recommended by a colleague of mine. He was punctual, performed the work in a timely manner and his price was fair and reasonable. I would recommend him to all of my family, friends and colleagues.

More about On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

416-882-6000 Master Electricians and Electrical Company in Greater Toronto Area. Emergency Number: 647-990-1335 Experienced, Fast, Inexpensive Electricians in Toronto. At On Time Electric Inc. we are fully licensed and insured. Our company consists of highly skilled electrical contractors specializing in residential, commercial and industrial electrical services. We are dedicated to ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?