Aspirations Tree Care

zakandkate
zakandkate
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Speedy and Clean Tree Removal

Trent was very easy to work with! From our initial quote request to tree removal was only a few weeks (during busy summer season). The entire crew was very professional and friendly. The tree removal was excellent, safe and clean! Entire process took only a few hours to remove and the stump was cut down as close to the grass as possible. We are very happy with the service and would recommend.

Kathie in Whitby
Kathie in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Pruning old apple tree

Trent is always very responsive and does a great job - always good value for money! He has done both small and larger jobs for me. Very prompt service, too.

Scott in Pickering
Scott in Pickering
1 review Ajax, ON

Tree removal

Excellent service and reasonable prices. When I called to get estimate, I was contacted in reasonable time. Showed up when said they would to do work. No issues at all.

Sarah in Whitby
Sarah in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Tree care

Trent and his team did a fantastic job pruning my 30 year old Norway Maple and transplanting a Japanese Maple that had grown too big for its space. Respectful towards my property, they cleaned everything up after the job was complete. No damage done to any of my fully planted gardens while they worked. Gave me lots of tips on how to ensure my trees and shrubs stay healthy. They are knowledgeable, careful and competent. Highly recommended!