M.E. Contracting

Landscape Contractors & Designers
63 Alness street Unit 7 Toronto ON M3J
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Toronto  >  M.E. Contracting  >  Patio Paving Stone & Re-Sodding
Marko from Toronto

Assisted Review

M.E. Contracting
416-238-6700
63 Alness street Unit 7
Toronto
M3J

My wife I want to thank Tomer of M. E. Contracting for the great job you and your team did on our backyard. We’re extremely happy with the result, as well with the speed, professionalism, and work ethic your team demonstrated during the process.

At one point, there was a small issue with the electrical to the garage being cut by mistake. I’ve dealt with a lot of reno over the past couple of years and I must say that I’ve had a very hard time getting people to fix things that they’ve done wrong, if they would even do it at all. Many times, they’ve even tried to charge me for their own mistakes. I texted Tomer about it and, without any hesitation, he solved the problem exactly when he said he would. Though it may be hard to believe, it's too rare a quality in this industry.

Again, we’re thrilled with the work M. E. Contracting has done and will not hesitate to recommend them to any of our friends considering having work done. Thank you for everything.

Thank you Marko for your great review.
Tomer is really one of our best guys in the company and we glad you had great experience with his team.
Wishing you all the best
M.E. Contracting team