Waterwise Waterproofing

Sandra Maronski
Sandra Maronski
1 review Niagara Falls, NY

Wet Basement

Continuously had a very wet basement every time it rained. I decided to get some estimates and couldn't believe how expensive it was. A dear friend finally recommended Waterwise Waterproofing. I gave them a call and had them give me an estimate. The gentlemen I dealt with were very polite and professional. Their estimate was practically half of the other few I had received. They came and completed the work in a very quick and professional manner. Complete installation of weeping tile all around my home gave me the satisfaction of a dry basement. I am so pleased with the work they performed. They were pleasant, hard working, fast and obviously very reliable. I would recommend them to anyone who has a wet basement. Thank you Manny & Charlie.

Lea Byers from Oakville
Lea Byers from Oakville

Basement waterproofing

Manny and his crew were very professional and personable. Manny walked me through each stage of the process. The work was done surprisingly quickly with minimal mess. And the cost was a fraction of what other companies quoted! I am confident that the work was done in the proper way, as there are no more leaks.

Randy Johnson from Vaughan
Randy Johnson from Vaughan
1 review Etobicoke, ON

water proofing a cold cellar

We had moisture getting into our cold cellar. Waterwise quoted me a very favorable rate and arrived on time to do the work. They completed the work on time and at the same price that they quoted. The job involved digging a 34' trench at the front of our house 8' deep and replacing the waterproof plastic material and back filling the trench. They worked well as a team and were very particular when it came to clean up for the job.

Phil from Toronto
Phil from Toronto

Basement Waterproofing

Waterwise Waterproofing was amazing. The cost was VERY reasonable. They were prompt on their arrival time and extended a very professional mannerism. I would highly recommend this company to anyone and I actually already have.