Golden Plug Air

Aurora ON L4G 3V7

Reviews for Golden Plug Air

Marlene  in Old Toronto
Marlene in Old Toronto

Wow, Customer Satification!!! ????????

The technicians were very skilled and professional. They made sure the unit was securely in place. They cleaned up after themselves. The cost included the plexiglass and their time and their work. And on top of that they were very friendly and patient with me. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone that wants a unit put into their apartment or their home!!

Thanks from very impressed client!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words, and i am sure you will enjoy your Friedrich Chill air conditioner this summer and for many summers to come. Sincerely, Peter Bird, Owner

catriel in Aurora
catriel in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Absolutely Professional!

I needed a new 12,000 Friedrich through-the-wall AC to replace my old one which died. They came two days later, with a new unit still in the box. The whole installation took less than 10 minutes, done very professionally and friendly. Peter (the boss) was very knowledgeable and helpful on the phone; his two workers who came gained my immediate respect for their professionalism. All in all, a job well done and I can recommend this company unreservedly.

Catriel Blum

Thank you for your kind words. We will ensure that our installers know how much you appreciated their work.
Peter

Beth A.
Beth A.

Air conditioner installation and servicing

For the second year in a row I have relied upon Golden Plug Air Conditioning to install and certify my apartment air conditioners. The service is excellent, from first contact with the front office to the technicians completing the job. Not only can I satisfy my landlord that the air conditioners are correctly installed, won't leak, and meet all safety standards, but I can rest assured that they will provide worry-free cooling as needed. The technicians were professional and efficient. They arrived within the time window expected, and completed the job quickly, at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Golden Plug Air Conditioning, and will call on them again next year!

Thank you we were so pleased to be able to help you out again this year. Your comments are very much appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you again.

micheroo68
micheroo68

A/C

Great crew, personable, punctual, organized.
I will post on my FB and recommend to friends.

Thank you so much. it is most appreciated.

Sue in
Sue in
1 review Aurora, ON

Air Conditioner Rental

My father-in-law moved into an older apartment building with no central air. He is disabled and has limited mobility. We contacted the Golden Plug as an alternative option to buying. The overall experience was excellent. The installation was scheduled and on time, respectful, and clean. What a great service for seniors and students renting. I would recommend the Golden Plug!!

Thank you for your kind words. It is most appreciated by myself and our staff. Regards, Peter Bird

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Air conditioner

Great company to deal with. Excellent service, knowledgeable and responsive personnel. All work was completed in a professional manner and on time. I would highly recommend this company. Peter and Mathew were great to deal with.

Thank you for the positive feedback. It is most appreciated.

Air conditioner

We rented an air conditioner for my mother, who is in a senior's residence. We were very pleased with the prompt service, and the speed it was installed. Also, the technician was very courteous, and made sure we knew how to operate the air conditioner, before he left. We would have no problem recommending this company to others.

Thanks, and Golden Plug does pride itself on working in seniors, retirement and nursing homes over thirty some years.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Fair price, easy install.

We needed new wall units. Our building manager recommended GP as she had great experiences with them in the past. I didn't really know what I was looking for, but they directed me to a great unit right away and offered me a competitive price (I checked on these things after first talking with them). Staff that installed the units were friendly and quick.

Thank you. We strive to provide our valued customers with the best customer service on the market and we know they appreciate our team as they come back and refer us again and again to family, friends and contacts. Again our thanks.
Peter Bird

Tom Jackson in Toronto
Tom Jackson in Toronto

Window A/C removal and install

Owner Peter Bird took the time to respond to any and all questions to my satisfaction before booking the appointment. He set up a time window of between 9 am and 11 am, and the service man (Matt) was done by 10:10 am, taking with him my old A/C, as well as the packaging for the new one. The quoted price was the price on the invoice and was the price I paid down to the penny. Before leaving, Matt answered any and all questions regarding maintenance, winterizing, and how to get the four way airflow working.

They installed a Friedrich CP10G10B window A/C, which has a very good Energy Efficiency Rating of 12.2, and thus far it's worked like a charm. The weather has been smoking hot the last few days and yet it's a comfortable 70 degrees fahrenheit in the front area of our apartment where the A/C is installed. That's with the unit set to 75 degrees fahrenheit, so I'm impressed. These guys service Friedrich air conditioners as well, so should I have any problems I know who to call. All in all a terrific customer experience with no muss, no fuss for me. The old A/C is gone and the new one is in, and I'm a happy customer. Thanks Golden Plug Air.

Happy customers are what we are all about. Thank you also for commenting on our Service Tech Matt, we get so many positive comments about the service he provides for each job he is responsible for. Over the years Golden Plug has provided very competitive pricing on top of the line a/c units to our customers and we will continue to do so in the future. Top of the line a/c units, excellent customer service, best prices available and a top notch team behind it all.

Peter Bird

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Go somewhere else

The quote was cheap. The problem was when they came over they added on more costs which were not known or discussed. The service in general was less than satisfactory.

As you can see from our other reviews these comments are totally inaccurate as to how Golden Plug Air strives to exceed customers expectations. I have no idea who this is but I suspect it may be a competitor. I personally handle any issues customers have and there is nothing on file like this from this time period.
Peter Bird, owner

More about Golden Plug Air

Golden Plug Air Conditioning has enjoyed over 35 years in business as one of Toronto’s and the GTA’s leaders in the supply and installation of windows, through-the-wall and split ductless air conditioners. We are able to address your air conditioning needs with a full range of services which include rentals, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?