Marc's Handyman Services Downtown Toronto

Natali in Ottawa
Natali in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Most unprofessional person

the worst service the worst service I ever had, he came without all the tools and yet I told him to bring the ladder Cz of high ceiling, he brought a short one. For an hour I had to help him to hold the chandelier that he could not fix at the end. For only assembling one small shoe cabinet and hanging tv on the wall he changed me 140$, and said he will come next day to fix the chandelier with bigger ladder. He then sent email asking for additional 100$ instead of 40 as agreed for hanging chandelier!!! And now when the appointment time is he did not show up and not responding to messages. Please don’t waste your time and money, find someone who is professional and keeps his word! So unprofessional!!

Hi,

I'm not sure if I can understand what's the problem or if you have the right company or not. Please send me a message on the private let me understand more.

Perfect

Quick response and has a solution for every problem. I am very satisfied with his work, which is neat and meticulous. He does the job quickly, neatly and efficiently. I will call no other handyman. From now on, I'm calling marc, he fixes anything and everything! Thanks

Thanks!!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

GHOSTED AFTER SHOWING UP

I have a clogged sink. 'Marc' shows up, says he needs to go get some tool and NEVER comes back then blocks my number! What a waste of time. I would NOT recommend wasting your money or time.

Hi,

I'm not sure why did you have to post a review after 15 minutes from me leaving to get materials, I did tell you I'm going to buy materials to fix your falling apart sink. I did show up and you told me you found someone else. In times like these and because of covid-19 I would expect long line ups and longer waiting time. I didn't block your number, I have a business number that doesn't have blocking function. I'm not sure why there's so much hate. Good luck.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Keep up the great work

The handyman we hired at Marc's Handyman Services was very friendly and gave me a quote that same hour. He knew about everything I needed for the job. I would use this company again and recommend them as well.

Thank you so much!

Alexis Aldan in Toronto
Alexis Aldan in Toronto

our living room lamps repaired

Heard about Marc's Handyman Services company and contacted them. We inquired and when he came, he was equipped and was ready to have our living room lamps repaired. Thank you very much!

Thanks a lot for your kind words

Gloria in Ottawa
Gloria in Ottawa

He was friendly and polite

i am really pleased with the quality of service from Marcs at Skilled Handyman. He was friendly and polite but most importantly got all the jobs done quickly and easily. I couldn’t recommend a better handyman

Lisa Joe
Lisa Joe

Used Handyman Services and was very pleased with the work

Used Handyman Services and was very pleased with the work. They installed doors in my condo and they look great. Very happy with the whole experience I'd recommend them without any reservations.

Thank you !

marineguillemin
marineguillemin
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent handyman in a multitude of ways

Excellent handyman in a multitude of ways. Marc came out immediately to discuss our needs. His work was meticulous and well done. He was kind, friendly, and professional. He was very prompt with all communication. We would definitely utilize his services in the future.

Steffanie in Toronto
Steffanie in Toronto

I am totally satisfied with my service

I am totally satisfied with my service. The staff were outstanding, friendly and knowledgeable. They took their time to ensure everything was perfect and ensured I was OK with the outcome before departure. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Sufiya in Toronto
Sufiya in Toronto

Outstanding service and very reasonable

Marcs and his team are reliable, honest and fast and they do a great job! We moved into a house that needed a lot of repairs. In one day they did everything on our list and did it beautifully - from fixing outdoor lights to putting up shelves, painting and repairing leaky faucets. I highly recommend them!

More about Marc's Handyman Services Downtown Toronto

Hi, please give me a call my name is Marc, I can do pretty much anything, including Painting, Plumbing, Carpentry, Tiles, Curtains, Installations and more. I am mostly located in the Downtown Toronto area.
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?