Marc's Handyman Services Downtown Toronto

Reviews for Marc's Handyman Services Downtown Toronto

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Keep up the great work

The handyman we hired at Marc's Handyman Services was very friendly and gave me a quote that same hour. He knew about everything I needed for the job. I would use this company again and recommend them as well.

Alexis Aldan in Toronto
Alexis Aldan in Toronto

our living room lamps repaired

Heard about Marc's Handyman Services company and contacted them. We inquired and when he came, he was equipped and was ready to have our living room lamps repaired. Thank you very much!

Gloria in Ottawa
Gloria in Ottawa

He was friendly and polite

i am really pleased with the quality of service from Marcs at Skilled Handyman. He was friendly and polite but most importantly got all the jobs done quickly and easily. I couldn’t recommend a better handyman

marineguillemin
marineguillemin
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent handyman in a multitude of ways

Excellent handyman in a multitude of ways. Marc came out immediately to discuss our needs. His work was meticulous and well done. He was kind, friendly, and professional. He was very prompt with all communication. We would definitely utilize his services in the future.

Steffanie in Toronto
Steffanie in Toronto

I am totally satisfied with my service

I am totally satisfied with my service. The staff were outstanding, friendly and knowledgeable. They took their time to ensure everything was perfect and ensured I was OK with the outcome before departure. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Sufiya in Toronto
Sufiya in Toronto

Outstanding service and very reasonable

Marcs and his team are reliable, honest and fast and they do a great job! We moved into a house that needed a lot of repairs. In one day they did everything on our list and did it beautifully - from fixing outdoor lights to putting up shelves, painting and repairing leaky faucets. I highly recommend them!

Samuel James
Samuel James

He did pretty good job with acceptable price

The work took two days, so he was at our house from 9-5pm during that time, and it was really great to have someone very professional, polite and trustworthy in our house. He also cleaned up very well as he went, so there was never any mess to work around, which was much appreciated.

Jessy Huller
Jessy Huller

I have loved the response I have been getting

I have loved the response I have been getting. I can't wait to get started. This is the first step of a relationship between homeowner and professional. Thank you!
Will be sure to use him again for the home repairs .

Caitlin Dundon
Caitlin Dundon

He fixed our problem quickly and did a great job

We needed help with a small job. Marc's was able to fit us in between jobs the same day we called.He and his staff were friendly and polite. He fixed our problem quickly and did a great job. We are very happy that we found him and will use his services again.

More about Marc's Handyman Services Downtown Toronto

Hi, please give me a call my name is Marc, I can do pretty much anything, including Painting, Plumbing, Carpentry, Tiles, Curtains, Installations and more. I am mostly located in the Downtown Toronto area.
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?