Mega Garage Door

Reviews for Mega Garage Door

igoping in Oakville
igoping in Oakville

Came as advertised

Steve came the next day. Quoted a fair price to adjust my springs of the garage door. Very helpful and quick. I would use him again without hesitation.

garage door

Steve was the person who arrived from Mega Garage Doors and he arrived within minutes of my contacting HomeStars. He checked the garage door that had dents in it and I had already checked to see if the section could be replaced. Steve knew that it could not be replaced so he told me what he planned to do so the door could be raised. He said he would be back the next day and he arrived early and fixed everything so the door could be raised. Steve was polite, explained everything in detail and did not overcharge me. I would recommend him as he certainly knows a lot about garage doors.

thank you very much for the kind words we really appreciate it 🙏

Kevin from Oshawa, Ontario
Kevin from Oshawa, Ontario
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Return to do more work

I had another problem wit the same garage door, but was not sure if it was the same issue or not. The original technician that fixed it the first time was away but they passed the job on to another one of the technicians who agreed to go out to the property and take a look. The guys come back out quickly and fixed it for a small fee.

thank you very much for your kind words 🙏

Great and speedy service

Steve was very professional and fast to fix our garage door and reset it on the track. He also repaired the power unit as the angle iron support came loose and one of the bolts unscrewed from the garage rafters. From the time I called, it took Steve less than 3 hours to arrive and repair the unit.

Would highly recommend.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Good job! Several problems resolved, quick & efficient.

Our garage door hadn't been working properly and had several problems.

Steve came by, was fully equipped, and did the following:

a) replaced & realigned the beam sensor.
b) replaced all batteries (remotes etc).
c) replaced all "bogie" wheels on the door itself (bearings were truly shot).
d) fully exercised and tested the system.
e) answered all my questions.

thank you very much kind words !

Mark in Oromocto
Mark in Oromocto
0 reviews Oromocto, NB

Garage Door Spring broke

My garage broke and needed a quick repair. Called Mega, and within an hour they were there working on fixing the problem. A couple hours later, voila, the door was operational again. Avi was great. Definitely recommend for any garage repair needs for sure.

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto

Replaced Garage Door opener

Steve was great same day I reached out via Homestart was the same day he came and replaced our broken opener and did a stellar job.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Garage Spring Replacment

Very prompt and professional service, arrived when stated, informative to all my questions and went above and beyond to assist and repair the problem. i would definitely recommend Mega Garage Doors.

thank you very much !!

Brian in Ajax
Brian in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Garage door repair, maintenance and replacement door opener

I received an extremely fast response from Mega Garage door on a Sunday. One of my overhead doors had a cable snap. I was also having intermittent problems with both garage door openers as they were approximately 17 years old. Mega garage door came out within two hours, went over my concerns and costing. I was then provided a verbal estimate and options to keep the cost down. Ultimately the cables and spring were replaced on one door and a new door opener was purchased for the second door complete. The tech Steve took the time to test everything and go over functionality with me. I was very impressed when all work was completed same day and everything was cleaned up afterwards properly.

thank you sir for choosing Mega Garage Door, we appreciate your kind words !

Enza
Enza

Garage Repair

All of a sudden our cable broke from garage door and we also had one of our openers not working on the other garage. Steve was a amazing. He assessed the issue and quickly repaired both issues! Honest gentleman. Truly grateful!

thank you very much for choosing Mega Garage door, we appreciate your kind words !

More about Mega Garage Door

Mega Garage Door professionals are knowledgeable, and our technicians are all certified and insured. For this reason, we can keep the company in the top 3 best companies. Also, we go through constant updates for new ways to help us remain updated. All our team go by industrial standards, including our project managers.

That helps our customers rely on our garage door services. And to trust us with their overhead garage doors. We know many different ways to help resolve garage door issues and save valuable time. There are several door types in the market today. You’re going to have the ability to choose one according to your needs.

If your home safety is essential, you need to install garage doors; garages are not only used to store cars. Nowadays, they are also used to store essential items, tools, and used as extra storage.

Our company offers a complete picture of the appearance of your plan. In reality, most people have become aware of how their house looks, especially when it’s at the entrance to the house. After all, the garage door is one of the essential features to buy as it relates to the health of your vehicle.

We Are Located Here