Ecotech Windows & Doors

Reviews for Ecotech Windows & Doors

Clay from Vaughan
Clay from Vaughan

EcoTech Windows

We recently used EcoTech to replace 3 windows. Once we contacted them they came over quickly to give us an estimate. Installation was scheduled well in advance. Their window installer answered any questions we had. He completed the work on the same day and cleaned up well. The windows work great. We recommend EcoTech and would use them again.

Hi Clay! Thank you so much for the kind words, it was our absolute pleasure to do business with you!! We are glad to hear everything works great!

go19LD74
go19LD74
0 reviews , ON

Questioning quality

Id say the windows looks great and work great. However one window I can not use. Upon cleaning them the window torqued and a metal bracket popped out of place that holds the window in the sash I tried to reinstall it but that was impossible. I had to call to book a service call one day after installation. This appointment was a month out which is crazy considering windows where just installed someone should be out immediately. My main concern is if this happened one time that easily is this a common problem with these windows I wont be cleaning the inside of the windows very often due to this issue
As for the install the workers did a good job removing the old windows and re-squaring the frame for the new windows they worked hard all day and finally sealing up the windows around 7pm which left a horrendous smell in my house over night The toxic chemical left me with a headache even with my windows open There should be a better product in the market that does not off gas thats much My last issue was the finishing touches they applied a caulking over the nail holes and I wish I had told them to stop. The end of day rush showed in the sloppiness I realize it was a long day for them but would have rather not had any caulking considering I had to deal with it prior to painting the trim

Stanley in Milton
Stanley in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Windows installation

The installers are very friendly and responded all my questions nicely and completely. It looks like they have done the job nicely. And provided a very good after work service like cleaning and removing debris. Great job done

Stanley, it is great to hear how our team was able to provide you with great customer service from start to finish! Thank you for leaving us a review!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

New windows and doors

Dealing with Ecotech has been the worst contractor experience we have ever had. Damages to my house, mess was left everywhere including damage to brand new carpeting that was not covered properly. Several of the windows are dented, they destroyed my eavestrough installing the door that was 2 months late, and then no interior trim to finish, waited another two months and then no boot on trim. Run dont walk from this company. Plus they charged my Credit card without authorization before the work was completed and is still not completed.

Thank you for choosing EcoTech Windows & Doors. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please reach out to us immediately to get your issues rectified. 1-888-880-6827.

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Door install

Good guys Boris is the man !! Great installers very efficient and workmanship is top tier

Andy, we will definitely pass this message over to Boris! We are happy to hear how well everything went for you! Thank you for leaving such a great review!

Sam
Sam
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Unprofessional, Unethical and Untrustworthy Company

I had the most stressful and unsatisfactory experience with EcoTech Doors and Windows. I ordered a door back in August 2021 and paid a 20% deposit fee, and was told by the salesman to expect the door to be installed by November 2021. I followed up multiple times, and in December, EcoTech said they would have the door ready by mid-Jan, which didn't happen. Finally, they scheduled my installation for the end of March, and the installers didn't turn up, and all this time, no communication from EcoTech at all. I had been frustrated by multiple reschedules, lack of communication, and terrible customer service. Worst of all, I asked for the door to be canceled due to their inability to deliver, and they charged the full amount for the door on my credit card they had on file without my consent and without delivering the door. This shocked me as they had more than $5000 of my money with no door or installation done, and I had to go through highly stressful times back and forth with them over emails and calls. And even worse was that they declined to revert the charges they did on the credit card without delivery of the door! I couldn't believe how a merchant could do this. Most of the time, they wouldn't answer the calls and did not respond to emails most of the time. I saw the salesman only on the day he sold me the door, and he washed his hands off throughout the whole process. Although finally, after many follow-ups, the installers came and installed the door; the stress I went through during the time was terrible. I would never deal with EcoTech ever again. The most valuable lesson learned was never to give credit card information to such providers; they can take advantage of it and misuse it without your permission. Going after them and credit card companies to resolve it is another time-consuming and stressful episode worth not wasting time and energy on.

Thank you for choosing EcoTech Windows & Doors. We apologize for the any delays in your order. However the production times have been out of control these last few years. We would have loved to have offered you as some compensation for the delay but you did not answer your phone for payment and as we had a signed completion paper and credit card noted we went ahead and charged it as per our agreement. Please note we do did call and do call our customers after every installation to ensure satisfaction and completion of the project. If you require any further assistance please do reach out to us. 1-888-880-6827.

tarits
tarits
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

product

I was trying to canvas for the glass frame installation and I happen to call Ecotech. John came to the house on August, we talk and ask for a deposit of $645.00 with the promise to install the glass frame by October. October come nothing happen. Tried to contact them and they keep on promising until now the installation was not done. Almost 8 months now still waiting. I emailed them asking for the refund of my deposit I did not get any response. Until now I am still waiting.

Tarits, we apologize for the delay we ourselves have been experiencing. We'd be more than happy to provide you with an update. However, we do not have enough information here to find your profile. Please reach out to us directly at 647-726-0066. Thank you and I hope we are able to make your experience with you better. Thank you for leaving a review, we do appreciate all feedbacks.

dawson in Millbrook
dawson in Millbrook
2 reviews Fraserville, ON

Do NOT Trust or waste your money on this company! Go elsewhere while you can!!

Windows and front door purchased from this company and would not recommend to anyone! They do no stand by their cheaply made products when you run into issues. Front door that we paid way too much for is already peeling paint and it is less than 2 years old. We purchased a 2nd front door from a different company for at least half the cost just after purchasing this one from Ecotech and this one has no peeling paint what so ever. Obviously a manufacture defect but when we reached out to them we were told the warranty is only good for 1 year and once again they refuse to fix their defects!! The owner Mark likes to makes promises to you when he gets a bad review! he asks you to change it to a good review and promises to compensate you for your inconvenience, but then once this is done he never follows through with his promises. The service techs even talk about how bad this company is to their customers! Please steer clear of this company.. they will over charge you for cheap overpriced products!! There are much better products out there from companies who treat their customers well after the sale of their product!

Dawson EcoTech Windows & Doors,

We appreciate your business and we stand behind our work. If you require any service pertaining to our installation or product we would be happy to help you. If you have demaged the door yourself which is looks like you have unfortunately we cannot do anything under warranty as it is not a warranty issue. Please not we only offer high quality MADE IN CANADA products with a full LIFE TIME WARRANTY. If there is anything we can do to appease your issue please do reach out to us 1-888-880-6827.

Mike from Ajax
Mike from Ajax

New Entry Door and Windows

Very happy with the installation, the crew showed up promptly and completed all work within the day. They also did a good job cleaning up outside and we are happy with the work that was performed.

Mike, thank you for leaving a review we appreciate it. We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed the experience with us.

John in Windsor
John in Windsor
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Added 5 new windows to the north side (backyard) of my house.

I purchased my house a number of years ago with only the south side of with up-to-date windows. I decided to replace those windows and met with four service providers. The Ecotech Rep provided a thorough presentation and showed flexibility regarding pricing to get the windows I needed. The installation, in early March, went well with the installers working quickly. They paid attention to leaving the inside of the house as clean as can be expected following the work that they competed. I would recommend them to anyone needing to replace their windows.

John, here at EcoTech Windows & Doors our teams are trained to work quickly and efficiently to provide our customers with the best experience. Great to hear how happy you are with the final results. We look forward to doing any future work with you! Thank you for leaving us a review.

More about Ecotech Windows & Doors

EcoTech Windows & Doors has been installing energy efficient windows and doors for Ontario homeowners since 2001. If you are ready to replace your home's windows and doors, you have found the right company. We offer a superior product manufactured and installed to perfection at a great price. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction ensuring our customers are happy with their order while having access to great customer service throughout the sales and installation process. Our product line is designed to withstand Canadian climates, leaving you secure, protected and warm through the harshest winter days but cool and relaxed during the summer heat. We offer a wide selection of vinyl window styles including casement windows, awning windows, single hung and double hung windows, single slider tilt and double slider tilt windows, bay and bow windows and more. In addition to our full line of energy efficient vinyl windows, we also offer a wide selection of beautiful exterior doors in various designs and colours. Make your home energy efficient and instantly improve your curb appeal with EcoTech Windows and Doors. Call 1-888-901-7276 for a free in-home estimate today!