Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Ecotech Windows & Doors

Michael
Michael

Awful Customer Service

This company replaced all our windows and doors this summer. The sales person was good and knowledgeable. The installers were good as well. However, customer service is nearly nonexistent. One of the screens for our windows came from the factory bent. It was noticed and brought to the installers then, the other installers who came fix another problem from the first installation, then emailed to the customer service department a number of times. The old saying is true with this company, ‘never give them all the money before they are done the work’. I did unfortunately and haven’t seen them since. Don’t give them your money.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Michael,

We're sorry to hear about your experience, this is not how we strive to conduct business. Keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. Delays with the current virus have caused a lot of delays with our service and production times. Unfortunately it has been a lot of uncontrollable events. Please give us a call at 1-888-880-6827 or we can reach out to you if you prefer at a time convenient for you or please email at service@ecotechwindows.ca.

Jrod
Jrod
0 reviews Guelph, ON

New sliding doors / Window

Sliding doors are nice and install was quick and clean. The window went in quickly and cleanly as well. Customer service is slow, but they are willing to work with you to make you happy.

Hello Jrod,

Thank you for choosing EcoTech Window & Doors, We strive to make every experience as amazing as possible. We thank you for your patience and support! Thank you for your honest review.

Horace in Toronto
Horace in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

window replacement

Love, love,love our windows. This process started off great and it got even better. It started with David who came to do the quote, and gave us some excellent recommendations. He was friendly and hones. The installers arrived on time, spent the first ten minutes putting down drop sheets everywhere they were going to walk. They respected our home and worked in such an organized manner. there was no disruption to our routine. We have already highly recommended Ecotech to our friends and neighbours.
Marlene and Horace from Ajax

Hello,

Thank you for choosing EcoTech Window & Doors, David really does care and we are glad that you chose our company. Thank you for your support and your review. Love the fact you enjoyed every step of the process!

Brandon in Kitchener
Brandon in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Window installation

New energy saving windows to be installed. Great on time and professional service. Very friendly , efficient and did not leave much of a mess. The team showed up early and finished early. Great experience. Look forward to the next project.

Hello Brandon,

Thank you for choosing EcoTech Windows & Doors. It was our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for you support and business. Please tell all your friends and family about us.

kyla in Toronto
kyla in Toronto
1 review Orangeville, ON

Best Window Company

I had Ecotech replace my entire homes windows and doors . After shopping around and getting other quotes I Couldn’t be happier with my choice . From the sales rep , to the installers and to the quality of the product . They made the whole process easy and stress free !!
Thanks Echotech , will recommend you to all my friends and family !!

Hello Kyla,

Thank you for choosing EcoTech Windows & Doors. We appreciate your business and your support! Also, thank you for sharing your review and we thank you for referring your friends and family to us!

Shannon
Shannon

Horrible customer service after insta

We were very impressed by the sales guy and installer but in under 2 years we had the seal break on a window and our front door window popped out !!

We called for warranty work they came out and left without repairing or follow-up.

We called AGAIN they came out and said they needed to contact the manufacturer and get something to fix the door

It's now been over 2 years when the 3rd person came out the AGAIN measure our window and gave the same song and dance and NEVER followedup. They Caulked and Screwed our NEW door saying its a temporary fix until we can get a new door ... well its been months and no new door or follow-up except some rep. from Ecotech calling demanding I take down this review promising to fix everything. I said I would not until the job was actually fixed. Needs less to say I no one has came out or called me back.

They offer a Lifetime Warranty but do NOT honor it in my experience: What type of warranty is available for my windows?

"Our lifetime transferable warranty covers everything except glass breakage."

They left and never came back or called.

Since then I have called 3 more times and emailed the warranty repair email address and nothing .

I even had a man called me threatening me to take down this review , I advised Id be happy to once my window And door were repaired.

I would not recommend .

Hello Shannon,

We at EcoTech Really strive to get every customer taken care of in a timely manner. Please do follow up with us regarding your issue so we know exactly which case this. Nonetheless we do have some delays for our service department we will be getting to your file, any issues will be resolved.

Dominic
Dominic

New Windows installation

I am so happy with the service, workmanship and communication from Ecotech windows! He delivered on all counts. Ecotechwindows.ca is an excellent company to do business with - I highly recommend them if you're looking for great customer care along your home improvement process.

Hello Dominic,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! We appreciate your business and your support!

Sta in Mississauga
Sta in Mississauga

Happy Customer!

I had EcoTech out to our home to quote some windows.

In the end we went with them because of how the rep treated us, answered put questions and of course a competitive price.

A few months later they showed up and installed my windows, everything went without a hitch. They installed well, they were fast and they cleaned up after.

I'm happy to have chosen EcoTech.

Hello Sta,

Thank you for choosing EcoTech Windows & Doors. We appreciate your business and your support! Also, thank you for sharing your review and we ask that you tell your friends and family about us.

Susan
Susan

window replacement

I was pleased with my window replacement from Ecotech. The sales person was very knowledgeable about the windows and was able to provide me with a couple design options to choose from.
The install crew was polite and efficient. Would definitely recommend or use them for a future project.

Hello Susan,

Anthony C
Anthony C

Poor customer service and warranty performance

EcoTech installed 11 windows in our home in March 2021. Immediately after installation, we contacted EcoTech to report damage to 3 window screens that were installed. 9 months later, and after 3 service appointments where Ecotech failed to show up, these have still not been repaired despite repeated calls to EcoTech and assurances from their Service Manager Maris that the issue would be rectified. Ecotech cancelled the first appointment without any notice until just a couple of hours beforehand on the day we were supposed to receive the service, and then the second appointment was scheduled for over a month later, and the technician did not show up for the appointment during the agreed time. The most recent missed appointment was this morning December 18 at 9am. They had almost a month of lead time to ensure this appointment was met, but they did not perform and no one contacted us. We cannot keep setting aside time for technicians that do not show up. Maris confirmed both the second and third appointments with us. Based on these facts, EcoTech customer service is lacking. This is only window screens at this time. Imagine if any of our windows actually malfunction! We would be out of luck based on this experience. We will avoid doing business with Ecotech in the future.

Hello Anthony,

We're sorry to hear about your experience, this is not how we strive to conduct business. Keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. Delays with the current virus have caused a lot of delays with our service and production times. Unfortunately it has been a lot of uncontrollable events. Please give us a call at 1-888-880-6827 or we can reach out to you if you prefer at a time convenient for you.

More about Ecotech Windows & Doors

EcoTech Windows & Doors has been installing energy efficient windows and doors for Ontario homeowners since 2001. If you are ready to replace your home's windows and doors, you have found the right company. We offer a superior product manufactured and installed to perfection at a great price. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction ensuring our customers are happy with their order while having access to great customer service throughout the sales and installation process. Our product line is designed to withstand Canadian climates, leaving you secure, protected and warm through the harshest winter days but cool and relaxed during the summer heat. We offer a wide selection of vinyl window styles including casement windows, awning windows, single hung and double hung windows, single slider tilt and double slider tilt windows, bay and bow windows and more. In addition to our full line of energy efficient vinyl windows, we also offer a wide selection of beautiful exterior doors in various designs and colours. Make your home energy efficient and instantly improve your curb appeal with EcoTech Windows and Doors. Call 1-888-901-7276 for a free in-home estimate today!