Big Steel Box

Reviews for Big Steel Box

Ly in Gibsons
Ly in Gibsons
0 reviews Gibsons, BC

Big Steel Box is a company with no integrity.

Big Steel Box does not know the meaning of the word integrity. They would rather not honour their commitments than be honest and truthful.
A number of months ago, I entered into a contract with Big Steel Box. They brought the container to our home as expected, and picked it up when we had filled it. We were moving to another community so stored the container at their Abbotsford site for a number of months. We knew we would need to have the container delivered once we purchased a house. When we did purchase a home, we asked them to deliver the container.
Then we were stunned. When we had asked them about storing our goods in one of their containers, we also asked for a price to deliver the container to our new location. They gave us a cost. It was higher than expected, but the move included a ferry, so we agreed with the price they gave us. This price was one of the reasons we agreed to use their container service. Then, when I asked to have the container delivered, the price changed dramatically. They agreed with me that they had given me the initial estimate, but refused to honour the price they had given me. We ended up paying hundreds of dollars more than their original estimate.
I tried for weeks to get them to honour their original price, but they would not do it.
I was terribly disappointed.
Big Steel Box is not a company of integrity. They can’t be trusted. They gave us a price and then would not honour the price. They did not tell us the truth.
My recommendation: Do not deal with this company. They can’t be trusted to keep their word.

Hi Lyle. We’re sorry you experienced an issue with the billing of your move. We’re glad that we were able to speak with you to clarify the situation and issue you a refund for the portion of the move that was over your initial quote. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

John D from Vernon
John D from Vernon
2 reviews Vernon, BC

Rental

Rented a big steel box from them. Their prices are pretty reasonable, and having the box on site was really helpful. Good amount of room and sealing. Good service and they were very helpful

More about Big Steel Box

From shipping containers and sea-cans to moving and storage - BigSteelBox has you covered. Our mobile storage solutions and facilities make your next move smooth and hassle free.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in CANOE?