Atlanta Pest Control

Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Atlanta Pest Control

Reviews for Atlanta Pest Control

Squirrels in the porch

We called and had someone come out within a day of our call. The squirrels were persistent, but so was Diego! I think the squirrel finally gave up. We watched that little bugger trying to claw back in through the wire mesh that was put up, which luckily held. We had to have the team come a total of 3 times... which had more to do with the persistence of the squirrel. When I called I was told it when the work would be done, and when they were busy with other issues, I was informed of the delay. I was very happy with the service.

Ibrahim Omer in Toronto
Ibrahim Omer in Toronto

squirrels in my addict

Made a big mistake by paying full in advance. Very disappointed. The gentleman put a one way door and disappeared for few months. Called the office number of times left messages but no response. Finally after a lot of frustration ( months later) someone else came and removed the one way door. Animals still there. They gave me one year warranty. I called but refused to respect the warranty. Stay away . Called another company and fixed the problem for another $400.00. Stay away from this company. If you have to call them make sure you don't pay in full in advance

Nancy Miller in Toronto
Nancy Miller in Toronto

Moth Nest Extermination

Moths built a nest inside the exterior hose for my ductless air conditioner - they were crawling out from behind the unit inside our house which is how we realized the source of the infestation. Atlanta sent two very professional service people. One of the service men had to make a very tricky climb from one roof level to the next as our house is a very tall house in downtown Toronto and ladder placement was difficult. He persisted to make sure that not only did he spray the area, but sealed it as well and took a photo for me to forward to the company that services my air conditioner, as he discovered a plastic connector had shattered somehow leaving a perfect space for insects to nest. I was super impressed with his determination to do the job right. Would absolutely call them again. They handle all sorts of wildlife - raccoons to ants.

phil in Toronto
phil in Toronto

Raccoon removal

After I saw a raccoon climb into our chimney, I hired "Atlanta Pest Control" to remove it. They had been recommended by another company that I had used before for other pest control issues, but who were unable to do the work.

They promised to come right away while I was at work, and I was stupid enough to pay upfront - never again! They called later that day claiming that they had sprayed repellent, which would take up to two weeks to work, and that they couldn't cap the chimney because of the material it was made out of. I wasn't happy with that, but I was still hoping for the best.

When I called two weeks later to complain that the repellent evidently wasn't working, I was told that they had removed a squirrel and that the raccoon must have moved in after that (clearly false). And of course they would have to charge me now for raccoon removal. Up to that point, nobody had said anything about squirrels.

I feel very stupid to have fallen for this (lesson learned to go to Homestars first!) However maybe others won't have to go through the same thing if they get the chance to read this.

PS: The dispatcher gave me the phone number of the technician named Rocco who allegedly came to our house, and this matches the number of another company, "Empire Wildlife Removal." This is not the company I hired, but it looks like they were hired as a subcontractor by Atlanta Pest Control.