Earl's Paintworks

Review for Earl's Paintworks

Kelly Brownlee from Calgary
Kelly Brownlee from Calgary

Painting

I was actually going to hire a painter other than Earl who undercut Earl's estimate because he was recommended to me by a friend. Earl got the contract because he diligently replied to our emails and even changed his flight details when visiting his family to start early and get the job done in our preferred time. The quality of Earl's painting is to a very high standard. His preparation is meticulous and professional. The bumps in the walls were sanded down so it had that show home feel, although our house is over a 100 years old, he made it look brand new. Earl made suggestions to improve the look of the house that I had not initially considered. He worked around our other contractors and service men and even continued to work while we moved in our furniture. Earl was accommodating in every way. I would go out of my way to recommend Earl to anyone who wanted a professional painter.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?