Adequate Solutions

Carol-Ann in south surrey
Carol-Ann in south surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

moss removal, gutter cleaning

Good job on gutters. Didn't clean the moss on the back side of the roof. Discovered after he'd been paid. Said "didn't think I cared because it's not visible". Asked to return to complete the job but failed to show.

We have some miscommunication happening. I believe, when I came to estimate the scope of work, you husband told us that he is not worried about pool house and back garage, because he does it himself. So, those 2 buildings never been included in the price I gave you. I didn't even look at them. After I cleaned the roof on the house, I decide to clean roof on those 2 building anyway, as a bonus, simply because I knew that your husband doesn't have the right tools. He is absolutely capable of doing it, but without right tools he wouldn't do very good job. I did spend several extra hours cleaning them, and I never even charge you for it. You know that I didn't ask a dime for cleaning a roof on those buildings and for the chains that I reinstalled, because they have been installed incorrectly, and those chains being that way for how many years? (I do know that you probably would be OK paying extra for it. I just looked at it as it being my mistake, missing moss on those buildings and and not naming the price for cleaning them before I started to work). With all that extra work that I did, I was very late to see another customer, and didn't have time to finish the back side of the garage. After you called me and asked to finish it I did promise you to come back. And I did, but later than anticipated. And you roof and gutters were in that condition for how many years? And all of the sudden, you decided that it couldn't wait for another couple of days? During the summer? With rains couple of months away? Anyway, now it is all done properly (and remember, for FREE). Sorry for the miscommunication.

ND from Vancouver
ND from Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Gutter repair and cleaning

Iouri was professional, polite and personable and very very helpful. Not only did he reattach and clean the gutters, he also helped to clean our storm gutters which was not part of the job he was originally contracted to do.

Teresa from Vancouver
Teresa from Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutters & Roof

I was overall very impressed with Youri. He was very well mannered and carried out his work efficiently. He showed before and after pictures, which I appreciated. Have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

NB in Burnaby
NB in Burnaby
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Gutter cleaning

MORE THAN ADEQUATE.

I used another gutter cleaning company (from HomeStars), but never really knew if they did a good job. Iouri of Adequate Solutions took pictures so I thought I'd try him.

EXCELLENT WORK. With the pictures, he showed me the section of gutter the other company missed. Also, I paid the other company for new gutter baskets and with Iouri's pictures, it showed they just put the new ones on top of the old ones. This unnecessarily plugged up the whole thing.

Iouri did the work in the morning and it cost $120. I gave him more because I appreciated him telling me what the competition did. The competition charged $185.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Yes, we try to be MORE than Adequate, as we feel, that there are many companies and service providers that disconnected from services they provide. Take your gutter basket installation, for example: Not a lot of people realize, that gutter is no different than a kitchen sink, it's there to manage water, and no one (of the people I know), would use double strainer in their sink and expect it to work properly and for extended periods of time. (Like a company that installed those gutter basket for you. even if they want you to have your gutters clean every month, it is still A MONTH. And i doubt that a perspective to clean your gutters 6-8 times a year is very appealing to you? The question that I ask myself every time when I am on a new house, is how can I make existing gutter system MORE EFFICIENT? And my knowledge and understanding of the system allows me to deliver just that. I do treat every property as MY OWN. And make it ADEQUATE to challenges presented on that property.

Amin in Surrey
Amin in Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Moss removal, gutter cleaning and gutter repair

I want to thank Iouri for his great work and attention to detail. He is an honest and intelligent person who does fantastic job and a fair price, I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Ronald in Burnaby
Ronald in Burnaby
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter Cleaning; Roof Cleaning; Gutter System improvements;

We found Yura and Adequate Solutions from Homestars. We had Yura clean our gutters, as well as our roof. We appreciated that he was prompt to reply and worked with our busy schedule to give us an estimate very quickly. The work was subsequently done as soon as he was able to – and it was evident that he worked hard to leave our gutters clean inside and out.

Morever, we were happily surprised to receive emails with detailed before and after pictures of our gutters and roof the very next day. I think we would be hard-pressed to find this kind of service anywhere else (especially larger companies). It is very re-assuring and informational for a homeowner to get detailed pictures of areas (such as the roof) that we normally can’t see ourselves <some of these pictures are attached to the review>

Cleaning of the roof and gutters was done carefully and without pressure washers that can be known to damage roof tiles. We were very happy with Yura’s work that we also had him investigate some problem areas (a gutter connection point) and to make proactive improvements to our gutter system to prevent gutter staining in the future and to better direct water flow (builders often save costs by letting downpipes empty directly on the roof leading to accelerated erosion rather than adding additional runs to bring the water directly to the gutter). Again, all of this work was performed promptly and with email picture follow-ups which was awesome.

As busy working parents with kids – we appreciated Yura’s responsive communications by email, and that payments could be made electronically with the latest “no fuss” methods like e-transfer – as supported by the major banks. We will no doubt be using Yura regularly in the future!

Cary C. from Vancouver
Cary C. from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter Cleaning & Repairs

Iouri did a fantastic job on cleaning the gutters on our old-timer. He was prompt, tidy and completed everything that he said he would, within the quoted price. He even cleaned the gutters on our studio which wasn't part of the job, and didn't charge me any extra. He took the time to explain how to properly maintain the gutters going forward and also some tips on maintaining our roofing shingles. Two thumbs up!

Jorge from Surrey
Jorge from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Gutter Cleaning

Iouri just did gutter cleaning in our home and I couldn't be happier with the work - from the first conversation, to answering all my questions, to pointing out all that wasn't done properly on our gutters, and the recommendations to prolong the life of our gutters and avoid moss build-up. Oh and yes, our gutters got cleaned. He sent me pictures of the problems of how our drains were cut and how our downpipes were not extended so as to avoid the roof being wet; hence, the moss build-up. Thanks again to Iouri and Adequate Solutions.

Jacky Daniels in West vancouver
Jacky Daniels in West vancouver
1 review WEST VANCOUVER, BC

Gutter Cleaning

Wow, simply magical. Gutters that I needed to clean every month suddenly stop overflowing. Adequate Solutions were able to identify and show me why my gutters get plugged so fast. Despite that my gutters were installed just five years ago. Looks like installation company that install them didn’t do a good job designing the system, and secondly didn’t have proper tools for quality install. Adequate Solutions were able to fix those problems and I can’t tell you how much difference it made to performance of my gutters. It was definitely the best money I’ve spend in years.

Cheryl  from Langley
Cheryl from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

gutter and window cleaning

Iouri did a very good job on our gutters, windows and sealing our gutters at the corners. Arrived on time and was very courteous. Recommended solutions that would save wear on our roof. Would highly recommend him.

More about Adequate Solutions

Gutter Cleaning is the most important part of the property maintenance program. And unfortunately, 95% of gutters installed around Vancouver designed very poorly, so gutter cleaning alone wouldn't help much. 95% of the gutters have smallest opening possible to transfer water down into down pipe and then to the ground, or underground. Even worth, drainage capacity of those drainage opening reduced even more with filtering element, strainer, installed. Those strainers work on the same principal as a strainer in your kitchen sink. How often do you clean your kitchen sink strainer? Most likely after each use, or as soon as it gets plugged. But somehow, a lot of people think that strainer in the gutter should be checked once a year, or once in a couple of years. At the same time, plugged kitchen sink doesn't lead to expensive repairs, or even health hazards for your family members.(Think of mold inside of your walls). And all those hazards are easier to prevent then to find.
You can spend a lot of money on getting the most efficient gutters and gutter protection systems, and there are a lot of companies that will happily sell those systems for you. And don't get us wrong. After spending $4 000 - $12 000 you might get generally an effective system, but do you think it would be just an overkill? Some times, $200 - $600 of repairs and modification would make your gutter system EFFICIENT ENOUGH! So your existing gutters would be able to effectively manage collected rain water and divert it away from the roof, walls, even your garden!
And remember, (and unfortunately, we see it too often), when insurance companies called to assess water damages, only to find out that plugged gutters are to blame for those damages, insurance wouldn't cover repairs, because that considered to be homeowners fault, not maintaining gutters properly, and for not doing gutter cleaning often enough. And in fact, making it a homeowner fault that their gutters are poorly designed and as a results, can't handle the rains and amounts of rain water we get and gutter cleaning should be done more often.
Do you want that risk? It's like a lottery backwards. Would you end up with huge bill for water damage repair, after spending all those money for your property insurance? Or YOU will get spared?
Call us today at 604 349 7506 for a free estimation for your gutter cleaning r inspection and we would tell you if you part of that lottery or not.
We would love to help you with any of your gutter problems, or any exterior cleaning needs.
Gutter cleaning, gutter repairs, roof moss removal, pressure washing and soft wash for siding of your property, we do it all.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Gutter Cleaning; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver BC; Gutters cleaning; Gutters Cleaning Vancouver; eavestrough cleaning; window Cleaning; Window washing; Window washing Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver BC; Property Maintenance; Property Maintenance Services; Property Maintenance Services Vancouver; Exterior Cleaning Services; Roof moss removal; Roof Moss Cleaning; Roof moss Cleaning Vancouver; Roof moss Prevention; Roof moss Spray Vancouver; Preventive property maintenance; Roof Moss Removal Vancouver; Gutter Repair; Gutter repair Vancouver; Gutter repairs; gutter repairs Vancouver; Emergency Gutter Cleaning; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Services; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Clean Gutters; Clean Gutter Vancouver; Gutter guard; gutter guard Vancouver; Gutter Protection; Gutter Protection Vancouver; Gutter Prevention Vancouver; Gutter Filter; Gutter Filter Vancouver; Adequate Solutions; Adequate Solutions Burnaby;
Exterior Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Protection System Installation, Pressure washing, Roof Moss removal (Soft wash approach, without use of a pressure or power washer), Gutter striping removal and prevention, Gutter repairs.
Gutter Cleaning and Effective Gutter Protection System, Window Cleaning, Pressure washing, Soft washing method for siding and roof moss removal.
2007