Adequate Solutions

Best of 2013 winnerBest of 2013winner

Reviews for Adequate Solutions

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Gutter repair & cleaning

My husband had inquired with a couple of gutter cleaning companies for a free estimate quote & decided to go with Adequate Solutions.   We were given a quote of $150 for the gutter cleaning service & an extra $50 for the repair of one of the gutter joints.  Iouri was very knowledgeable and explained his cleaning process by hand removal of dirt and leaves from the gutters. While louri was cleaning our gutters that day one of our neighbor across the street came over and inquired with my husband about the gutter cleaning service.  He later emailed her the Company info & the following morning two of our neighbors across the street had their gutters cleaned by Iouri too.  We would definitely recommend Adequate Solutions for gutter cleaning.
We had our gutters cleaned just in time before this rain & wind storm hits this week!

Thank you for the positive review. I really appreciate it. I hope that the "life hack" that I showed you for the cleaning of that tough spot on your deck roof will make your life easier.

chris in Vancouver
chris in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

gutter cleaning

A year ago I got "A big name service company" that was supposed to be reputatble to clean my gutters, but I noticed after the job was supposed to be done that during heavy rain falls water was still not coming down the down pipes and over flowing over the side of the roof. Luckily I called another company this time around and Juri came and used my phone to take the before pictures of my roof, and clearly nothing was done by that company last year!! After Juri finished the job he used my phone again to take the after pictures and that really gave me a piece of mind. A picture is worth a thousand words and I absolutely 100% recommend Juri from Adequate solutions to anyone. Not only did he do the job that was asked, he also cleared another pipe that was clogged and helped me secure yet another pipe that was missing a screw at no extra charge. This guy is awesome!

Thank you Chris. It was a real pleasure to solve all the problems you had with your gutters. And your experience with "A big name Service Company" is somewhat typical. Because you have to remember that larger the company is, larger the distance between the person who getting the check and person who is there to do an actual job. I don't even have to say that majority of the time you would get recently hired student, who knows nothing except to get in and get out as fast as possible. His paycheck doesn't depend on the quality of the job he did. And most importantly, he doesn't have knowledge, skill or motivation to do the job right. There is NOTHING for him in satisfying your, homeowner, actual needs. And most definitely, he is not WILLING to go extra step to satisfy your need. If he is not charging you you for the extra job he did, he wouldn't be paid any extra for doing it. In fact, he would get paid less, because of the time lost doing extra staff to fix problems you have.
And you did a right thing by having your homework done and contacting us for your gutter problems.
Thank you again for letting us solve all of your gutter problems.

Nina in Port Coquitlam
Nina in Port Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Gutters Cleaning and Repairing

It's always a great idea to support your local businesses. I initially called to have our gutters cleaned and two leaky downspouts repaired. Yuri and his company deliver excellent service, totally professional from beginning to end: showed up on time, repaired broken parts and thoroughly cleaned gutters with reasonable costs. Our clean and repaired gutters handled huge rains we had last weekend without a problem.

Thank you Nina for finding a minute to share your experience with our company. Our goal is to analyze and advise, and as you saw your self, we really done our homework, and understand gutters as almost no one around.

Tristan in Burnaby
Tristan in Burnaby
1 review Port Moody, BC

Roof maintenance

Called Adequate after the deluge a few days ago that made it painfully apparent we had clogged gutters. Yura came the next day, took before and after photos, and was friendly and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services.

Timothy in Burnaby
Timothy in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutter Cleaning

I have used * Iouri and Adequate Solutions * twice over the past 2 years and both times they have been professional, clean, and timely in keeping with their appointments. They provided gutter cleaning service and did a very nice job and even showed pics of before and after the jobs were done. The most recent time after doing the gutter clean, he came back a couple days after I told him there was a gutter problem at the front part of the house. This was due to a previous installer who put the gutters initially. The downpipe was installed badly thus reducing water flow of that pipe dramatically. Iouri not only fixed it but also checked and fixed all of them as well. This is type of added service that was much appreciated and he did not charge me extra for it. Thank you and I highly recommend Iouri and Adequate Solutions.

Thanks Timothy. This is a very big issue, at list here in Vancouver. We encounter bad installations on 4 out of every 5 houses we attend for cleaning. Some times it's done to encourage home owner to do cleaning 2 times a year. Some times it 's done just because there is a big motivational disconnect between end worker (installer or cleaner), and management. Many companies use seasonal, badly trained technicians to increase their profit, and those technicians might not be there when bad install become an issue. And in case of cleaners they do not have knowledge and expertise to recognize and fix bad installation that cause problems to the home owner. Add to this the fact that nobody guarantees you nothing, (well, it is, actually, not true. Most company offer warranty on material, but not on the work done. If your gutter become plugged and start to overflow, material is still good, but it becomes maintenance issue and does not fall under the warranty). This is the MAIN reason, why most gutters plug and overflow so fast after the cleaning.
Only after many years of cleaning and solving gutter issues for our customers we realize that 95% of the gutters installed in Vancouver installed for the LOOK of protection, but not for actual protection. They are there to ensure you that all the rain water will be handled properly and diverted away from the walls and foundation, when in fact they fail miserably.

Greg in Burnaby
Greg in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutter cleaning

I have hired Iouri several times to clean my gutters, demoss the roof, and clean gutters. On each occasion he has been highly professional, efficient, and thorough. He really cares about what he does, and it shows. Previously, I had hired other companies who 1.) couldn't navigate the steep slope of my roof to get to the upper gutters; 2.) worked in teams of 2-3; 3.) spent less time on the job than Iouri; and 4.) charged more. Not only will I continue to hire Iouri, but I recommend that you do the same.

Thank you Greg. I do appreciate your business, and I will see you next year. Merry Christmas!

Michelle in Burnaby
Michelle in Burnaby
1 review Port Moody, BC

Gutter Cleaning

It’s the third time that we have Louri cleaning the gutters around our house and each time it was highly satisfactory. Louri is very knowledgeable in what he’s doing and on top of that he is also very courteous and responsible whom you can rely on. We had a problem with one of our gutters and he fixed it without charging us. We also have a leaking problem from the roof and asked him to take a look at it. It turned out that it’s the roof vent pipe causing the problem due to strong wind and he just fixed it again without charges. We are grateful for his help and service and would highly recommend him.

Ken from Vancouver
Ken from Vancouver
1 review 溫哥華, BC

Gutter / Window Cleaning, Power Washing

Iouri is a very courteous man with immense knowledge in dealing with gutters and various forms of cleaning around the house. He is very cooperative and continues to remind us to contact him should we find any places unsatisfactory, which we haven't. Although he works alone and may take more time than anticipated (remember, it's his time also and doesn't charge extra), he works very hard and as efficiently as possible, never sloppy. My family is very grateful for his help as Iouri even took time to help us fix our canopy and installed a new sensor light we got but unable to install ourselves since the old one was broken some time ago (on top of the services for gutter / window cleaning and power washing). We would definitely seek out his services again and would recommend him to our friends and family. Thank you Iouri!

Katherine
Katherine
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Gutter cleaning & repair

Yura is very friendly and helpful. He came to our place to give a free quote, we decided to hire him and he started the job immediately. Besides doing what he was hired to do, he also changed and extended our old/broken down pipes free of charge!

Thanks, Katherine for your kind words. That pipe was very badly assembled and that could lead to very bad basement leak. And all it took is 10 min to fix it. And I would rather leave it with better system, then walk away.

Raymond from Vancouver
Raymond from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof and gutter

Yuri is honest and solution driven person with high professional ethics. He finds the most efficient ways to deal with the problems. We are very satisfied with his work.
Raymond

Thank you, Raymond. Your problem was a tough one. Glad we got it figured out and effectively dealt with. And remember, I am always there to help.

More about Adequate Solutions

Gutter Cleaning is the most important part of the property maintenance program. And unfortunately, 95% of gutters installed around Vancouver designed very poorly, so gutter cleaning alone wouldn't help much. 95% of the gutters have smallest opening possible to transfer water down into down pipe and then to the ground, or underground. Even worth, drainage capacity of those drainage opening reduced even more with filtering element, strainer, installed. Those strainers work on the same principal as a strainer in your kitchen sink. How often do you clean your kitchen sink strainer? Most likely after each use, or as soon as it gets plugged. But somehow, a lot of people think that strainer in the gutter should be checked once a year, or once in a couple of years. At the same time, plugged kitchen sink doesn't lead to expensive repairs, or even health hazards for your family members.(Think of mold inside of your walls). And all those hazards are easier to prevent then to find.
You can spend a lot of money on getting the most efficient gutters and gutter protection systems, and there are a lot of companies that will happily sell those systems for you. And don't get us wrong. After spending $4 000 - $12 000 you might get generally an effective system, but do you think it would be just an overkill? Some times, $200 - $600 of repairs and modification would make your gutter system EFFICIENT ENOUGH! So your existing gutters would be able to effectively manage collected rain water and divert it away from the roof, walls, even your garden!
And remember, (and unfortunately, we see it too often), when insurance companies called to assess water damages, only to find out that plugged gutters are to blame for those damages, insurance wouldn't cover repairs, because that considered to be homeowners fault, not maintaining gutters properly, and for not doing gutter cleaning often enough. And in fact, making it a homeowner fault that their gutters are poorly designed and as a results, can't handle the rains and amounts of rain water we get and gutter cleaning should be done more often.
Do you want that risk? It's like a lottery backwards. Would you end up with huge bill for water damage repair, after spending all those money for your property insurance? Or YOU will get spared?
Call us today at 604 349 7506 for a free estimation for your gutter cleaning r inspection and we would tell you if you part of that lottery or not.
We would love to help you with any of your gutter problems, or any exterior cleaning needs.
Gutter cleaning, gutter repairs, roof moss removal, pressure washing and soft wash for siding of your property, we do it all.

Window & Gutter Cleaning and House Cleaning Exteriors
Gutter Cleaning; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver BC; Gutters cleaning; Gutters Cleaning Vancouver; eavestrough cleaning; window Cleaning; Window washing; Window washing Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver BC; Property Maintenance; Property Maintenance Services; Property Maintenance Services Vancouver; Exterior Cleaning Services; Roof moss removal; Roof Moss Cleaning; Roof moss Cleaning Vancouver; Roof moss Prevention; Roof moss Spray Vancouver; Preventive property maintenance; Roof Moss Removal Vancouver; Gutter Repair; Gutter repair Vancouver; Gutter repairs; gutter repairs Vancouver; Emergency Gutter Cleaning; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Services; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Clean Gutters; Clean Gutter Vancouver; Gutter guard; gutter guard Vancouver; Gutter Protection; Gutter Protection Vancouver; Gutter Prevention Vancouver; Gutter Filter; Gutter Filter Vancouver; Adequate Solutions; Adequate Solutions Burnaby;
Exterior Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Protection System Installation, Pressure washing, Roof Moss removal (Soft wash approach, without use of a pressure or power washer), Gutter striping removal and prevention, Gutter repairs.
Gutter Cleaning and Effective Gutter Protection System, Window Cleaning, Pressure washing, Soft washing method for siding and roof moss removal.
2007