Adequate Solutions

Reviews for Adequate Solutions

Peter in New Westminster
Peter in New Westminster

Fast Response, good job.

Yuri was able to come over within a day to clear our gutters, the roof and improve the drainage system. He was friendly and professional. We appreciated both his prompt service and for fixing some of the problems.

Diane in Burnaby
Diane in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutter Cleaning

Juri arrived on a Sunday, completed the work promptly, did a very thorough job AND offered suggestions re how to improve the situation going forward. I will definitely call him again.

Thank you, and I hope that my suggestions did help with your problem. see you next year for implementation

Ally in North Vancouver
Ally in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Clean Gutters, and Branch Clean up

Good service on phone and in person
Reliable and reasonable and nice to deal with
Will use his services again for all next outdoor projects and will recommend him to my friends/family

Thank you. Would love to come and help you again.

john in Vancouver
john in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

gutter installation and repair

An amazing worker. Yuri was efficient, knowledgeable and more than fair with his cost. I will be using Yuri again and would recommend his service to anyone. Don't bother calling for estimates just call Yuri. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you very much John. I was glad to help. And please remember to check those points that we discussed.

frankhalde
frankhalde
1 review Vancouver, BC

Changing rain gutters on the side of the house.

Yuri met with me and reviewed the job. He gave me an estimate and finished the job punctually and efficiently. 21 foot rain gutter on the side of the house with limited access. Yuri was very knowledgable. I was very impressed.

Thank you for a good review, Frank. Just remember, that the gutter that we installed is self cleaning, and you need to check from time to time, to make sure that debris is removed. And remember that you can call us anytime with any question about your gutter and exterior cleaning needs.

chiwara
chiwara
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great job! - Gutter cleaning

I'm very happy with the service Iouri provided. He showed up on rainy cold Sunday morning to do the job. We hired him to clean our home, tenants home gutters and I couldn't be happier with the work. From the first conversation, to answering all my questions, to pointing out all that wasn't done properly on our gutters, and the recommendations to prolong the life of our gutters which he suggested to do it in Spring.

While he was cleaning out gutters, my neighbor was interested to get her gutters cleaned as well and he made himself available to work on hers as well on the same day.

Thank you and I highly recommend Iouri and Adequate Solutions.

Thank you for your kind words. This is what makes us different. Our job is not just to clean the gutters, but to analyze the system and make suggestion how with small changes we can improve over all performance of the whole gutter system.

Darren
Darren
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning, repair, and modification

Absolutely perfect. The job was done quickly and the price was fair. My downspouts were undersized and overflowing. He added much larger ones with lower height "clean-outs". Thank you.

Thanks Darren. As you could see it yourself, it is quite logical and easy to implement, but not a lot of people do understand the logic of the gutter system. What, why and how it all supposed to work. This is why your downspouts were undersized and gutters were overflowing. The basic principles of the system haven't been changed since 1950s. And most of the technicians have been trained on those principles. Despite that average house in Vancouver in 1950s was only 700 sf. As you could imagine, 700 sf house is a one level bungalow,that was very easy to clean. So, inefficient gutter systems were acceptable, because it was fairly easy to maintain. Nowadays, houses get bigger and higher, but no one rethink those principles, and adapt to the current property sizes. It is exactly why I told you that gutter system that you had,was installed for the look of the protection from the rain water damages, but not for the actual protection. This is why we had to do small upgrades to your system, to make it adequate to the amount of rain water we are getting every year.

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Gutter cleaning

He provided excellent service. He came and cleaned our gutters and fixed some gutter problems which he saw. I am definitely going to use this company next year to clean my gutters.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I was gals to help.
But is was exactly like what I am always saying. There are design and installation problems on almost every house, and once we find and fix them, your gutter would work and flow much longer.

S MacInnes in BC
S MacInnes in BC
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

gutter cleaning

Called a few businesses yesterday and were told it would be a 2 week or more waiting time for service. Understandable after all our rain and windy weather but called Adequate Solutions left a message and Iouri promptly called me back and made a time to come by today. I found him pleasant, knowledgeable and he even went out of his way for me and trimmed back some branches causing problems with the falling leaves to the rooftop gutters. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to others.

Thank you Suzanne. I was in the area, so it was fairly easy to accommodate your request. And please remember to call me if you would have any issues with your gutter system

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter repair & cleaning

My husband had inquired with a couple of gutter cleaning companies for a free estimate quote & decided to go with Adequate Solutions.   We were given a quote of $150 for the gutter cleaning service & an extra $50 for the repair of one of the gutter joints.  Iouri was very knowledgeable and explained his cleaning process by hand removal of dirt and leaves from the gutters. While louri was cleaning our gutters that day one of our neighbor across the street came over and inquired with my husband about the gutter cleaning service.  He later emailed her the Company info & the following morning two of our neighbors across the street had their gutters cleaned by Iouri too.  We would definitely recommend Adequate Solutions for gutter cleaning.
We had our gutters cleaned just in time before this rain & wind storm hits this week!

Thank you for the positive review. I really appreciate it. I hope that the "life hack" that I showed you for the cleaning of that tough spot on your deck roof will make your life easier.

More about Adequate Solutions

Gutter Cleaning is the most important part of the property maintenance program. And unfortunately, 95% of gutters installed around Vancouver designed very poorly, so gutter cleaning alone wouldn't help much. 95% of the gutters have smallest opening possible to transfer water down into down pipe and then to the ground, or underground. Even worth, drainage capacity of those drainage opening reduced even more with filtering element, strainer, installed. Those strainers work on the same principal as a strainer in your kitchen sink. How often do you clean your kitchen sink strainer? Most likely after each use, or as soon as it gets plugged. But somehow, a lot of people think that strainer in the gutter should be checked once a year, or once in a couple of years. At the same time, plugged kitchen sink doesn't lead to expensive repairs, or even health hazards for your family members.(Think of mold inside of your walls). And all those hazards are easier to prevent then to find.
You can spend a lot of money on getting the most efficient gutters and gutter protection systems, and there are a lot of companies that will happily sell those systems for you. And don't get us wrong. After spending $4 000 - $12 000 you might get generally an effective system, but do you think it would be just an overkill? Some times, $200 - $600 of repairs and modification would make your gutter system EFFICIENT ENOUGH! So your existing gutters would be able to effectively manage collected rain water and divert it away from the roof, walls, even your garden!
And remember, (and unfortunately, we see it too often), when insurance companies called to assess water damages, only to find out that plugged gutters are to blame for those damages, insurance wouldn't cover repairs, because that considered to be homeowners fault, not maintaining gutters properly, and for not doing gutter cleaning often enough. And in fact, making it a homeowner fault that their gutters are poorly designed and as a results, can't handle the rains and amounts of rain water we get and gutter cleaning should be done more often.
Do you want that risk? It's like a lottery backwards. Would you end up with huge bill for water damage repair, after spending all those money for your property insurance? Or YOU will get spared?
Call us today at 604 349 7506 for a free estimation for your gutter cleaning r inspection and we would tell you if you part of that lottery or not.
We would love to help you with any of your gutter problems, or any exterior cleaning needs.
Gutter cleaning, gutter repairs, roof moss removal, pressure washing and soft wash for siding of your property, we do it all.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Gutter Cleaning; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver BC; Gutters cleaning; Gutters Cleaning Vancouver; eavestrough cleaning; window Cleaning; Window washing; Window washing Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver BC; Property Maintenance; Property Maintenance Services; Property Maintenance Services Vancouver; Exterior Cleaning Services; Roof moss removal; Roof Moss Cleaning; Roof moss Cleaning Vancouver; Roof moss Prevention; Roof moss Spray Vancouver; Preventive property maintenance; Roof Moss Removal Vancouver; Gutter Repair; Gutter repair Vancouver; Gutter repairs; gutter repairs Vancouver; Emergency Gutter Cleaning; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Services; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Clean Gutters; Clean Gutter Vancouver; Gutter guard; gutter guard Vancouver; Gutter Protection; Gutter Protection Vancouver; Gutter Prevention Vancouver; Gutter Filter; Gutter Filter Vancouver; Adequate Solutions; Adequate Solutions Burnaby;
Exterior Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Protection System Installation, Pressure washing, Roof Moss removal (Soft wash approach, without use of a pressure or power washer), Gutter striping removal and prevention, Gutter repairs.
Gutter Cleaning and Effective Gutter Protection System, Window Cleaning, Pressure washing, Soft washing method for siding and roof moss removal.
2007