Adequate Solutions

Donald
Donald
1 review New Westminster, BC

Gutter cleaning

Cleaned out gutters including our detached garage and provided detailed report on potential deficiencies of our rubber membrane that may need some attention in the near future.

Also helped to reduce the noise of one downspout near the bedroom at no extra charge.

Leo from Coquitlam
Leo from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Gutter cleaning

I was completely satisfied with gutter cleaning job Adequate Solutions provided. Because we have some other job scheduled for later Yuri came on weekend, did very good job and answer all my questions. We used his help before and definitely call him again when need help with gutter cleaning or repairs.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter repair for porch

Iouri did a fantastic job! He carefully sealed the leaking gutter porch seam and also added an attachment at the back to prevent water from landing on the fence post. The water should be diverted to the side of the house now. If you want careful work done by a super nice guy, please contact Iouri at Adequate Solutions.

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

Fantastic Gutter Cleaning

Iouri has been proactive in his interest in assisting us with our gutter problem. We are ever thankful for his great service.

Before we looked for help, we noticed that a gutter on a 2nd floor roof was sprouting a growing shrub. Concerned that it will turn into a tree (sarcasm), we thought we should do something about it anyway because shrubs don't sprout from thin air. Another thing is that we had the roof cleaned two years ago, and the roof cleaners supposed to have cleaned the gutters, so something was wrong. After using Homestars, Iouri reached us and I had given him a message because I was attracted by his flat rate (not hourly) and straightforwardness.

Even before he replied to my message, he already showed up to my front door. Some people may be uncomfortable with this, but I appreciate the initiative, and it really paid off. Iouri gave us an assessment of the house right away and knew what he was talking about. He showed us how to know where the gutters are failing by looking at year long drip marks on the floor, and he saw dirt on the lower part of the roof indicating that birds were picking out dirt from the upper gutters and throwing it down, particularly in the area with the shrub.

We had taken his service, and when he came, he was very thorough with his work. He didn't use some powerwashing method, which isn't good enough. He used a scoop and bucket to ensure all the dirt was out, and he made sure we saw how much was in there (picture of our compost). He also had fixed up three gutters for us. He went above and beyond his work and recognized various roof tile issues for us, taking pictures, and offering to help. We had several broken tiles, and a tile that slid down by a bit. He had fixed that tile that fell off for free, and he offered to repair the other ones at a later date as he needed to buy replacements. We definitely wanted to have his continued service, so he'll be coming back again to repair the roof tiles.

We are very happy with his services. My mother-in-law even said she had years of dealing with cleaning services and never had someone as good as Iouri. The gutter cleaning costed us $230, and the gutter corner repairs was an additional $50 each, so that is a total of $380.

I hope this gives people confidence to hire his service. He gives a very competitive price because, I think, he operates independently. Please consider him for your house work.

Thank you very much Jerry for your kind words. Roof and gutters, although they are different things, always tied together. Stuff left on the roof will always end up in the gutter. This is why we always look broader on what is actually required. When called for a gutter cleaning, we always inspect the roof, as it is much much easier and cheaper to catch future problems right at the beginning. We strongly believe that " an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".
And we definitely would love to continue serving your mother in law for many years to come. Thank you

SL
SL
1 review New Westminster, BC

Gutter cleaning and gutter repair

Yura did an amazing job! I could not be happier with the results. He unclogged one of my gutters. He also cleaned all the gutters on my house and my garage. He fixed many issues related to the water not staying within the downspouts or cases where the downspout straps were coming loose. Additionally he cleaned the areas by the gutters which had built up a lot of dust and dirt over the years. Then he repaired many locations where the gutter's rubber lining (of my built-in gutter system) was failing. He also added a downspout at one corner of my garage and another one at side of the balcony. He completed all these tasks over 3 weekends and I am so impressed with all the work he did and the very reasonable bill. My house looks like it is new again. I will definitely recommend him to anyone requiring gutter cleaning, gutter repair or house cleaning.

Thank you very much, Steve. It is unfortunate, that your house had that many issues. Unfortunately, it is quite common to see bad installation on those types of gutters. After all, no one goes up there and no one sees it. And even people who do see it are not eager to do anything about it. I am glad that now you do not have to worry about your roof or gutters until next year. And please remember that all our repair work covered by warranty. So do not hesitate to contact me if you would have any issues in the future. Thank you

Dabun in Vancouver
Dabun in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Exterior Windows

Yuri did a great job, I only gave 4 stars for the company because I assumed he wasn’t going to show, I messaged him several times and not until I called he said he’d be there even though I requested morning.
Otherwise our windows look good and he did the screens so I’m happy

Sorry for the miscommunication. Something came up that I had to respond to, and it took longer to get to you. But, luckily you did ended up getting all of the right windows cleaned. Not like the last time. Thank you

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto
1 review Langley City, BC

Gutter cleaning & Repairs

Yuri is very professional and he did a thorough job with my gutters. He did not leave any mess behind. I will definitely recommend him in the future to friends and family.

Ginette

Thank you very much, Anne. We believe that we come to help you to keep your place clean. And it is our responsibility to leave it cleaner then it was before. Regardless if you or someone would see it or not. Thank you

Leigh  in Maple Ridge
Leigh in Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

House washing ,gutter cleaning ,driveway and patio

Yuri did a fantastic job ,as he always does ,,he never stops till he’s done ,,we are very happy and greatfull ,and he’s always pleasant to talk to ,,thankyou ,Leigh Quarfordt ,

Thank you, Leigh. I love working for you. And I will be there when you need me.

Patrick C
Patrick C
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Honest, Hard-working and transparent

Yuri had come to clean our gutters. He was very thorough with his work and was very clear about services that he thought we would require, as well as stating what other interventions he thought he would not need. I definitely appreciate how he had shown us before and after photos so that we could verify his work. The cost of the gutter cleaning services was also VERY competitive, and we feel we received great value. Definitely would recommend Adequate Solutions and will be using them again next year.

Thank you very much. it is unfortunate that after that many years of owning your property, there were still installation issues that no one picked up before me. I am glad that I was able to improve your gutter system. Now you wouldn't have to clean it that often. Will happily see you next time

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

gutter cleaning

Wonderful service-prompt and reliable. Louri went above and beyond what I had originally asked him to do. He noticed repairs that were necessary and include those in this estimate. I will definitely call him again!

Thank you for your kind words. Would love to help you again, and again, and again..

More about Adequate Solutions

Gutter Cleaning is the most important part of the property maintenance program. And unfortunately, 95% of gutters installed around Vancouver designed very poorly, so gutter cleaning alone wouldn't help much. 95% of the gutters have smallest opening possible to transfer water down into down pipe and then to the ground, or underground. Even worth, drainage capacity of those drainage opening reduced even more with filtering element, strainer, installed. Those strainers work on the same principal as a strainer in your kitchen sink. How often do you clean your kitchen sink strainer? Most likely after each use, or as soon as it gets plugged. But somehow, a lot of people think that strainer in the gutter should be checked once a year, or once in a couple of years. At the same time, plugged kitchen sink doesn't lead to expensive repairs, or even health hazards for your family members.(Think of mold inside of your walls). And all those hazards are easier to prevent then to find.
You can spend a lot of money on getting the most efficient gutters and gutter protection systems, and there are a lot of companies that will happily sell those systems for you. And don't get us wrong. After spending $4 000 - $12 000 you might get generally an effective system, but do you think it would be just an overkill? Some times, $200 - $600 of repairs and modification would make your gutter system EFFICIENT ENOUGH! So your existing gutters would be able to effectively manage collected rain water and divert it away from the roof, walls, even your garden!
And remember, (and unfortunately, we see it too often), when insurance companies called to assess water damages, only to find out that plugged gutters are to blame for those damages, insurance wouldn't cover repairs, because that considered to be homeowners fault, not maintaining gutters properly, and for not doing gutter cleaning often enough. And in fact, making it a homeowner fault that their gutters are poorly designed and as a results, can't handle the rains and amounts of rain water we get and gutter cleaning should be done more often.
Do you want that risk? It's like a lottery backwards. Would you end up with huge bill for water damage repair, after spending all those money for your property insurance? Or YOU will get spared?
Call us today at 604 349 7506 for a free estimation for your gutter cleaning r inspection and we would tell you if you part of that lottery or not.
We would love to help you with any of your gutter problems, or any exterior cleaning needs.
Gutter cleaning, gutter repairs, roof moss removal, pressure washing and soft wash for siding of your property, we do it all.

Window & Gutter Cleaning and House Cleaning Exteriors
Gutter Cleaning; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Gutter Cleaning Vancouver BC; Gutters cleaning; Gutters Cleaning Vancouver; eavestrough cleaning; window Cleaning; Window washing; Window washing Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver; Window Cleaning Vancouver BC; Property Maintenance; Property Maintenance Services; Property Maintenance Services Vancouver; Exterior Cleaning Services; Roof Cleaning; Roof Cleaning Vancouver; Roof moss removal; Roof Moss Cleaning; Roof moss Cleaning Vancouver; Roof moss Prevention; Roof moss Spray Vancouver; Preventive property maintenance; Roof Moss Removal Vancouver; Gutter Repair; Gutter repair Vancouver; Gutter repairs; gutter repairs Vancouver; Emergency Gutter Cleaning; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Services; Emergency Gutter Cleaning Vancouver; Clean Gutters; Clean Gutter Vancouver; Gutter guard; gutter guard Vancouver; Gutter Protection; Gutter Protection Vancouver; Gutter Prevention Vancouver; Gutter Filter; Gutter Filter Vancouver; Adequate Solutions; Adequate Solutions Burnaby;
Exterior Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Protection System Installation, Pressure washing, Roof Cleaning, Siding cleaning, Roof Moss removal (Soft wash approach, without use of a pressure or power washer), Gutter striping removal and prevention, Gutter repairs.
Gutter Cleaning and Effective Gutter Protection System, Window Cleaning, Pressure washing, Soft washing method for siding and roof cleaning and moss removal.
2007