Dynamite Colours Blinds & Shutters Inc.

Blinds Cleaning & Repairing
7025 Tomken rd. Unit #16 Mississauga ON L5S 1R7
HomeStars  >  Blinds Cleaning & Repairing in Mississauga  >  Dynamite Colours Blinds & Shutters Inc.

Reviews for Dynamite Colours Blinds & Shutters Inc.

Brampton ont
Brampton ont

Calforina shutters all house windows

Mr Kamal very nice smart person to work with . Came on time meager all windows gave great idea especially ppl with never had shutters before. Love how he told us about kitchen window above the sink in that moment couldnt understand the idea but after the installation got the point. Very honest love what he s doing. fair wih his prices . Right on schudle time. His crew very nice ppl very quick friendly and clean. Husband and I very glad we choise this company . We diffently recommends this company to everyone who wants to install calforina shutters. Thank you so much Mr Kamal for everything.

nehajekra
nehajekra

Blinds and shutters

It was good experience, the job was well done in our budget. Customer service was excellent and understand clients needs.

Wen in Toronto
Wen in Toronto

Great prices and service!

After looking around and comparing all the quotes, Kamal had the best price in town. He came personally the next day to take all the measurements and got everything on the go. The shutters and blinds look amazing! Kamal will take care of you. Great prices and great service!

Zainab in Toronto
Zainab in Toronto

Blinds and Draperies

We have been Dynamite customers for 9 years. Any work that we have needed done we have gone to them as their service is friendly, reliable and professional. Over the years we have referred them to several family members who have gone on to rely on Dynamite for their many other projects. Thank you Dynamite for your continued excellence. We look forward to working with you in the very near future. Here is to another decade of continued business.

Ash in Mississauga
Ash in Mississauga

Curtain Rods and Hardware

Good product, installation and post installation service. Will buy again. Amir did a great job in provide sales support, ensuring timely delivery of hardware, scheduling service, and following up after installation.

Review has 1 previous version
Malkiat in Toronto
Malkiat in Toronto

New Blinds and roller shades

Amazing work and service. We really like the your advice and recommendations; we love the outcome. It is Really nice to deal with you guys and keep up the great work!!

Jimmy in Orillia
Jimmy in Orillia

Dual Shades in my new house - GREAT JOB

I would highly recommend Dynamite to anyone looking for new window coverings. I've had a amazing and friendly experience from start to finish with all the staff. The dual shades look great and I'm very much satisfied. Thanks Amir, Kamal and Priyanka for your amazing business !

lady_r25 in Woodstock
lady_r25 in Woodstock

Awesome customer service, quick response, great product

I got a quick and prompt response from Dynamite Colours, based here in Mississauga. Amir was the sales guy we dealt with. He was very courteous, professional, and very accommodating. I called their company on Friday December 9 and got a call from Amir over the weekend. We met on Tuesday and he showed me a sample of the white shutters that I wanted for my newly renovated kitchen. Amir showed me and my husband other options, however, it was the shutters we felt were perfect for our kitchen. I asked Amir if it was possible to have them before Christmas (for only two windows), and he guaranteed that since it was a small order that it can be done. Our shutters were installed yesterday, December 19, and they look great. There was a screw cap that was missing and I called Amir. Today, he made a quick trip to my house and installed a cap and gave me extras. That's what you call fast and reliable customer service. I highly recommend this company, especially Amir.

Abir in Mississauga
Abir in Mississauga

shutters

it was nice dealing with amir he gave us good advise about the products .the installer Kannan was so professional and he did a great job .it was great dealing with this company

More about Dynamite Colours Blinds & Shutters Inc.

Dynamitecolours. com Canada's Most Reliable Service Providers For Our Customers Dynamite Colours is the number one selling custom blinds and shutter in Canada. We take pride in our dedication to produce customized products and our strong commitment to satisfy our customers. Dynamite Colours Blinds and Shutters work hard to provide ...