R. Havery Landscape and Custom Horticulture

Landscape Contractors & Designers
BLACKSTOCK ON L0B1B0
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in 3  >  R. Havery Landscape and Custom Horticulture

Reviews for R. Havery Landscape and Custom Horticulture

G Miller in Whitby
G Miller in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Landscaping and Maintenace

We initially met Rob through a referral when we were in a bind and needed a commercial lot cleared of snow. Rob was the only contractor out of three contacted in Durham Region that would even bother to assist in what was a long terrible winter. I requested a single lane be cleared to allow contractors in re an ongoing renovation ... he went above and beyond and cleared the entire lot working from 10PM until 1AM.

This lead to an ongoing service contract for our business - both lawn/garden and snow removal at the property. His crew is always prompt, responsive and thorough.

Further we have referred Rob and his team to friends who have completed backyard landscaping projects with great reviews.

Most recently (summer 2016) we engaged Rob and his team to complete a significant backyard project - a concrete pool was installed - and Rob completed the very extensive landscaping/hardscaping in the yard. The project was seamless and has turned out amazing and beyond expectation. The project was on time, of the highest quality and we cannot say enough about the team. They were prompt, clean, service oriented, always willing to help, offer guidance, very polite and professional. We now have our dream backyard oasis ... a HUGE "Thank You" to R. Havery Landscaping.

Highly recommend.

G and C Miller

Brad Paterson in Markham
Brad Paterson in Markham

Maintenance & Construction Experience

I just wanted to share my experience I've had with Rob from R. Havery Landscape. I initially started to use Rob for weekly lawn service in the latter part of the summer in 2014. Since then Rob and his guys have done all of my maintenance, planted trees, have fixed landscaping that was done to my house prior to me owning it.

I can't say enough good things about a hard working, down to earth person like Rob. He always answers his phone and is eager to help and the quality of their work is second to none. To get the high end work that R. Havery offers along with the small town feel & customer service is a combination you can't beat.

Jesse J.
Jesse J.
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Landscaping

I used Havery Landscaping to redesign my backyard and give me privacy. Rob prepared a plan which gave me privacy but with lots of class. The job was done to my complete satisfaction and I felt the price was reasonable for the professional landscaping I received.

I moved and thought the small job at my new place would be too small for Rob so went with another landscaping. BIG...BIG....BIG mistake. Rather than deal with these very unprofessional people another minute, I called Rob. Even though it was a smaller job than he normally takes, he took mine on. As I had already spent a lot of money Rob asked how much I could afford and then tailor the repair to meet that budget. It was done within the week. Not only does Havery Landscaping do professional, reasonably priced work, but Rob has always been very respectful and helpful, working with me every step of the way. His crew(s) are also very professional and respectful. Won't use any other Landscaper again

Kent Frost in Whitby
Kent Frost in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Won't return 1400.00 deposit for work not done

My wife and I brought Rob in to meet and quote on a design for our yard. He was here an hour and quoted 14,000.00. We gave him a deposit for 1,400.00 at the time January 24th, 2016. On February 8th, 2016 my wife phoned to let him know we could not afford to do it this spring. We thought it was odd he didn't want to return the deposit he would hold it. Now we have sold our house and moving to a condo. He refuses to return the deposit - he has two tacts 1. it was to compensate him for the visit or 2. he will hold the deposit for 10 years against future work we might do.

I would not use this company unless you can afford to lose your deposit.

Janet Halse from Oshawa
Janet Halse from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Landscaping

We have contracted with Rob Havery for two projects in the past two years. The first job was for some patio work and garden creation in our backyard after a pool installation. He and his crew did such a great job that we contracted with him a second time for some major patio, interlock pathway and garden work at the front of our house including adding brickwork to borders our driveway. We are very pleased with both jobs. Our front yard is now the envy of the neighbourhood as many passers by have commented on how great the finished product looks. Rob's attention to detail is superb. He has a great eye for the aesthetics of the project and was always willing to work with us, the homeowners, so that we could see the vision of what we had in mind become reality. Rob is very professional in both skill and attitude. We are thankful to him for the work he has done to enhance our home and we would highly recommend and already have recommended, R. Havery Landscape and Custom Horticulture to anyone in the greater Oshawa area who needs landscape or garden refinement to enhance their home.