Harry's Plumbing And Heating

Review for Harry's Plumbing And Heating

Kim from Edmonton
Kim from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

regain water to mobile home due to frozen pipes.

I contacted Harry to come to regain the water to elderly mothers mobile home. We were initially informed the water meter had broke. Harry quoted me $150 for this service. Once he arrived he informed that the pipe had burst and quoted me an additional $350 for this. After 3 days he still didn't have the water restored. There were numerous times he would call and say something else was wrong or needed to be replaced. Each time I told him to get the job done as the water had not been on for 5 days. FInally he told me the heat trace wire was damaged, i told him once again to fix or replace. He said he couldn't do it. I called another plumber, he arrived the next morning and had water restored with an hour and half. I demanded a refund for all the addtional work he stated he did, which the new plumber found he didn't do. Would never use again.