Smilies Home Service

Reviews for Smilies Home Service

jrw27
jrw27
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent and reliable company!

My experience with this company has been great - they saved me when another company left me in the lurch last year and I'm really happy to hire them again for this winter!

Glad I was able to help last year and look forward to serving you and your family for years to come. Thanks

Mike in Guelph
Mike in Guelph
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

snow removal and lawn care

Amazing company no matter what season it is. Reliable and prompt. Family oriented make them that more friendly to deal with. Been using them for 7 years and will keep on using them. My sister started using them this season in Crystal Beach and just loves them. As Don rescued her from the Metro scheme last winter. Highly recommended.

It has been a pleasure. We will work hard to keep you smiling.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Disappointed

After the owner of our snow removal contractor retired we hired Smilies. On December 31, 2019 Smilies removed the snow from our driveway for the first time this year. The city plowed our street around noon and Smilies was no where to be seen. I called at 2:00 PM to be told they were just around the corner and our street was next. They arrived around 4:00 PM. They neglected to shovel the walk and up to the gate at the side of the property, which is part of our contract. I texted the same day to advise them of such. I also asked them to confirm that our driveway would be cleared first thing in the morning to allow access to the road so we could get to work. There has been no response. An apology would have been in order as we had to do the work ourselves. I hope the service improves!

It was no normal storm. I took it upon myself to scrap my laneways as best I could. It wasn't two swipes and done it was 7- 8 -9 swipes a laneway. If you wanted an apology follow my website I apologize a couple times on there. I know I started late and was late getting around. Please send me
Your address and I'll refund half your money. Please do it today so you can hire someone else. If you can't and don't realize on how hard the freezing rain sleet and wet snow was to remove and and understand it takes time during the day when you need to watch for traffic and people walking there dogs and kids. Then good luck on anyone keeping you happy. You have a nice day. I await your response to refund your money. Thanks
One more thing, it snowed until 9 pm that night and paths were not started until then and the guys worked all night to make sure they were cleared.

Second time I ask please send me your address so I can refund your money. Stop hiding behind an app please. Sent January 17

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Horrible

Only select if you are willing to wait 15 hours after snow stopped falling to get cleared. Created much much stress especially since mobility impaired. Will never use again for sure.

One snowfall you waited and it was a big one. I apologize for the inconvenience but next year I will be able to give crystal beach superb service as I will be buying a second tractor just for that area. Next year I will make sure I'm first cleared everywhere. Once again sorry for the delay.

Beth Bell
Beth Bell
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow Removal

I have lived in Ottawa for 10 years and this is the 4th snow removal company I've used - and my last. They are prompt and thorough, especially shoveling steps and pathway. Great communication. Highly recommend.

Thank you Beth. It has been a pleasure working hard for you and your family and we're looking forward to many many more years of amazing service.

Hanh Chi Thi in Nepean
Hanh Chi Thi in Nepean

For snow blowing !

This is my first year to call the Smilies for my home snow blowing. They are done very good work! Thank you for your good service! I will recommend your company to my friend!

Hanh Chi

You and very welcome. Next year we will be even faster adding another tractor. It will only get better. It's all about happy customers and there smiles.

glenn in Toronto
glenn in Toronto

Smilies Snow Removal

I have used Smilies to remove my snow for the last few years and have been very satisfied with the reliable friendly service. I can't lift anything heavy and he gave us a fair reasonable price for the driveway and walkway. I have no problem recommending this company to anyne in the future.

It has been a pleasure serving you and your family. As always there's a smile that awaits you in every snowfall.

Nigel Chubb from North York
Nigel Chubb from North York
7 reviews North York, ON

Snow Removal and Summer Lawn Cutting

I have employed Smilies Home service to clear the snow from driveway for the last 5 years and they have done a superb job. Not only do they clear the drive completely but also the sidewalk upto the front door. They contracted for 5cm or more but often came when there was a lot less snow. They often came during the night and always returned to clear the end of the drive when the city plow had been by.
For the last two years I have employed the same company to look after our house lawns. The grass has never looked so good and they cut the lawn every single week. Always taking away the cuttings.

It has been a pleasure serving you and your family Mr Chub. I look forward to the years to come. We here at Smilies will work hard to keep you smiling.
Cheers

M. M. Heaslip in Ottawa
M. M. Heaslip in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow removal

This company cleared my snow this past winter. They came as promised and did a thorough job of snow clearing and shovelling of my walkways and also my back deck.

Anything you need we're here for you all you have to do is ask, there's a SMILE that awaits you.

Looking for Snow Removal pros in Ottawa?