Smilies Home Service

Snow Removal
Smilies Home Service

Reviews for Smilies Home Service

Horrible

Only select if you are willing to wait 15 hours after snow stopped falling to get cleared. Created much much stress especially since mobility impaired. Will never use again for sure.

One snowfall you waited and it was a big one. I apologize for the inconvenience but next year I will be able to give crystal beach superb service as I will be buying a second tractor just for that area. Next year I will make sure I'm first cleared everywhere. Once again sorry for the delay.

Hanh Chi Thi in Nepean
Hanh Chi Thi in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

For snow blowing !

This is my first year to call the Smilies for my home snow blowing. They are done very good work! Thank you for your good service! I will recommend your company to my friend!

Hanh Chi

You and very welcome. Next year we will be even faster adding another tractor. It will only get better. It's all about happy customers and there smiles.

glenn in Toronto
glenn in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Smilies Snow Removal

I have used Smilies to remove my snow for the last few years and have been very satisfied with the reliable friendly service. I can't lift anything heavy and he gave us a fair reasonable price for the driveway and walkway. I have no problem recommending this company to anyne in the future.

It has been a pleasure serving you and your family. As always there's a smile that awaits you in every snowfall.

Nigel Chubb from North York
Nigel Chubb from North York
7 reviews North York, ON

Snow Removal and Summer Lawn Cutting

I have employed Smilies Home service to clear the snow from driveway for the last 5 years and they have done a superb job. Not only do they clear the drive completely but also the sidewalk upto the front door. They contracted for 5cm or more but often came when there was a lot less snow. They often came during the night and always returned to clear the end of the drive when the city plow had been by.
For the last two years I have employed the same company to look after our house lawns. The grass has never looked so good and they cut the lawn every single week. Always taking away the cuttings.

It has been a pleasure serving you and your family Mr Chub. I look forward to the years to come. We here at Smilies will work hard to keep you smiling.
Cheers

M. M. Heaslip in Ottawa
M. M. Heaslip in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow removal

This company cleared my snow this past winter. They came as promised and did a thorough job of snow clearing and shovelling of my walkways and also my back deck.

Anything you need we're here for you all you have to do is ask, there's a SMILE that awaits you.

Looking for Snow Removal pros in Ottawa?