Smilies Home Service

HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Ottawa  >  Smilies Home Service

Reviews for Smilies Home Service

Nigel Chubb from North York
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

I have employed Smilies Home service to clear the snow from driveway for the last 5 years and they have done a superb job. Not only do they clear the drive completely but also the sidewalk upto the front door. They contracted for 5cm or more but often came when there was a lot less snow. They often came during the night and always returned to clear the end of the drive when the city plow had been by.
For the last two years I have employed the same company to look after our house lawns. The grass has never looked so good and they cut the lawn every single week. Always taking away the cuttings.

It has been a pleasure serving you and your family Mr Chub. I look forward to the years to come. We here at Smilies will work hard to keep you smiling.
Cheers

M. M. Heaslip in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

This company cleared my snow this past winter. They came as promised and did a thorough job of snow clearing and shovelling of my walkways and also my back deck.

Anything you need we're here for you all you have to do is ask, there's a SMILE that awaits you.