Smilies Home Service

glenn in Toronto
glenn in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Smilies Snow Removal

I have used Smilies to remove my snow for the last few years and have been very satisfied with the reliable friendly service. I can't lift anything heavy and he gave us a fair reasonable price for the driveway and walkway. I have no problem recommending this company to anyne in the future.

It has been a pleasure serving you and your family. As always there's a smile that awaits you in every snowfall.

Taking advantage of old people.

I just found out he charged 1000$ for my mother to cut her grass this year at a small lot in Ottawa which is way overpriced and was supposed to include lawn cleaning in the fall but he never did. He then wrote a quote for 350$ for snow removal and when my mom called about when he will be putting in the border sticks he replied that they never settled on a price. He was told that we have a written quote of 350$ and he replied that we “forced him to write that price” he says now the price is 450$. This man is an extortionist and is trying to take advantage of an old lady. I am her son writing this review and will be also following up with a written review on his Facebook page and will be reporting his company to the BBB. Not that anything will change but this scoundrel should not get away with this.

Nigel Chubb from North York
Nigel Chubb from North York

Snow Removal and Summer Lawn Cutting

I have employed Smilies Home service to clear the snow from driveway for the last 5 years and they have done a superb job. Not only do they clear the drive completely but also the sidewalk upto the front door. They contracted for 5cm or more but often came when there was a lot less snow. They often came during the night and always returned to clear the end of the drive when the city plow had been by.
For the last two years I have employed the same company to look after our house lawns. The grass has never looked so good and they cut the lawn every single week. Always taking away the cuttings.

It has been a pleasure serving you and your family Mr Chub. I look forward to the years to come. We here at Smilies will work hard to keep you smiling.
Cheers

M. M. Heaslip in Ottawa
M. M. Heaslip in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow removal

This company cleared my snow this past winter. They came as promised and did a thorough job of snow clearing and shovelling of my walkways and also my back deck.

Anything you need we're here for you all you have to do is ask, there's a SMILE that awaits you.

Looking for Snow Removal pros in Ottawa?