Woodbine Paving Ltd

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Woodbine Paving Ltd

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Ashphalt

This guy made a couple appointments with me. I contacted him several times and he kept putting me off.
Instead of keeping me hanging it would be more considerate just tell me to get someone else who is available.
I don't want someone inconsiderate on my project so luckily it worked out good.

Paul I apologize for that. After we met the first time I should have quoted the whole job at that time. Sorry again for not coming out sooner. Stay well and be safe.

Kevin in Waterdown
Kevin in Waterdown
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway widening and Paving

Tony and his crew couldn't be better. Fantastic to work with from start to finish. Efficient, friendly and professional.

Thanks for the great work Tony, we couldn't be happier...I'm just upset that I only have one driveway, so I can't hire you to do some more.

Marvin Mopas
Marvin Mopas
3 reviews , ON

Paving

Woodbine Paving
Tony was a pleasure to do business with. I thought my job would've been too small as it is a half of a single driveway, but he made us feel valued customer throughout the process! Communication was excellent and quote was absolutely fair! Highly recommend especially Tony and partners and Alex and all of his teams @ Woodbine Paving!
Thanks again!

Bob D.
Bob D.

Asphalt driveway paving

Can't say enough great things about these guys. From dealing with Alex and Tony, the hardworking experienced crew to the final outcome. Everything was so professional. I had another company pour concrete curbs so timing out the excavation and the actual paving in conjunction with that was amazing. There was a bit of a swell on the one side of the concrete curb and their expertise were able to pave my driveway seamlessly. No mess on the new concrete and cleaned up well. If you're looking for a new asphalt driveway, book these guys. You won't be disappointed.

Rick in Mississauga
Rick in Mississauga

Excellent Company - Great Work

Alex, Jason and the whole crew were great!
Professional, highly organized and well done work.
They saw what was needed and really delivered.
Our driveway is 2400 square feet and looks amazing.
From the initial consultation to the conclusion of the the job - excellent!
Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Driveway paving

Tony was great to deal with right from my initial contact. He was very reachable and always responded to my inquiries. He is professional, punctual and very pleasant to deal with. I definitely recommend Tony and his crew.

E in Toronto
E in Toronto

Driveway

Tony was wonderful to deal with from the time he came to give us a quote to the time the work was completed. Tony and the crew were professionals. They were punctual, kept to the schedule provided and ensured that it was spotless when the finished. I would definitely recommend them.

Richard V
Richard V

Driveway Paving

Tony was a pleasure to do business with. I thought my job would've been too small as it is a single driveway, but he made us feel valued throughout the process! Communication was excellent and quote was absolutely fair! Highly recommend Tony and Woodbine Paving!
Thanks again!

Private
Private

Exceeded My Expectations

Our driveway can easily hold 4-6 cars, but was in terrible shape. Woodbine Paving was doing a few jobs in our area and I liked their work. Alex came and spoke to me about re-paving our 810 sq ft driveway and explained what they’d do and why they did it that way. We agreed on dates and he and his team kept them all. What really impressed me was the level of consistent communication they delivered so we always felt taken care of. Alex and his brother Jason and their team exceeded my expectations and the final product is beautiful. I highly recommend using Woodbine Paving Inc.

Shannon from Brampton
Shannon from Brampton

Driveway paving

Tony was amazing to work with from begining to end. The communication was fantastic. Any questions we had he was always quick to respond. He called a couple days out of the repaving to ensure we were good with the date and the day of gave me a 30 minute heads up. The crew were courteous and did a fantastic job. I highly recommend Woodbine paving!

More about Woodbine Paving Ltd

Welcome to Woodbine Paving Ltd. We offer residential paving services and are fully insured. Our mission at Woodbine Paving is simple: “We are dedicated to the highest quality service, workmanship, integrity, and customer satisfaction.”

***

Interlocking
Borders
Walkways
Line painting
Call or contact us today to learn more!

****

Proudly serving the GTA, and all surrounding areas. Call us today for a free quote ****