4M HomeWorX

m.glasier in Kitchener, Ontario
m.glasier in Kitchener, Ontario
1 review Edmonton, AB

Reliable and Detailed Craftsman

Kevin always does an excellent job. I have had him install a cabinet which was a tight squeeze, install a vanity with new shut off valves, install, change a toilet, re configure furnace ducting. He suggests better and less expensive options if what I am considering has alternatives. He is also a really nice person.

Jeanne Hogan from Guelph
Jeanne Hogan from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Kitchen renovation

For many years, I've tried to make improvements to my condo - on a very strict budget.and usually with disappointing results. I found Kevin's ad in our local paper and gave him a call. It was the best call I ever made! I had done a few things to my kitchen but hated each thing in the end. With Kevin's amazing skills, my kitchen is now the most beautiful room in my condo. He installed the most gorgeous backsplash ever - covering 2 walls - and passed on his contractor's discount on the tiles to me, saving me more than $100 for the tiles. He installed my new floor perfectly, a new range hood, and all the finishing touches including clean-up. Had I met him a few years earlier, I would have saved 3x what I paid to have my cabinets refaced. Kevin is the REAL DEAL - no need to hire other trades to complete a project since he can do it all - plumbing, etc, whatever you may need - and with very reasonable labour rates.. I'll be keeping his number on my speed dial - and I'm already telling everyone I know about finding this contractor who's honest, thorough, accommodating, shows up when he says he will - and has MAD SKILLS!

Corinne Freeman from Acton
Corinne Freeman from Acton
1 review Acton, ON

walkway and porch

I had a very bad concrete front entrance to my home, not level and sloping down towards the house. Kevin redid my porch leading to one door and the patio area leading to the driveway and the other front door. Kevin helped with the design, the choosing of patio stones and bricks, solved problems like removing huge tree roots and was thorough in cleaning up, staying on budget and respecting time constraints so it was convenient for our family. The work looks beautiful, enhances our home incredibly and I've since had him back for little odd fixes and he is now redoing my laundry room. It's refreshing to have someone who will actually show up, take his time to counsel you and be honest enough to work with me on my budget! Wow, he is a keeper!

More about 4M HomeWorX

Kitchens, Bathrooms, Home Offices, Whole Home Assembly, installation, renovation, repair, improvement and maintenance De-clutter and junk removal. Plumbing, wiring, drywall, flooring, painting, concrete, sheds, yard work, clear your to-do list! Computer installs and repairs
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Guelph?