Azevedo Kitchens Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Azevedo Kitchens Inc.

Paige Ciftcioglu in Toronto
Paige Ciftcioglu in Toronto

Kitchen, Bathroom & Master Bedroom Millwork

Azevedo was referred by my contractor and we were happy with their service from start to finish. They are professional, reliable, honest, so accommodating and patient and easy to work with considering we had no experience with Renovating a house!
This independent family run business produced quality work, on time, and we would not hesitate to recommend them. Hope to work with them again in the near future.

Special shout out to Susie the Office Manager who was so patient with all my changes and to Herberto, the Owner, who spend many hours with me designing all cabinets to ensure I got the most out of the small space we had. He made sure we got exactly what we wanted and 100% satisfied with the end result.

Also, a huge THANK YOU to the hard workers behind the scene who built and fitted these fabulous units. You have made my dream come true....so much storage :)

Sincerely,

Paige & Sevki Ciftcioglu

Thank you Paige & Sevki for the wonderful words. It was a joy working with you both. I enjoyed your visits. We are glad we could maximize your space to fit your needs. Please contact us if we can be of anymore assistance to you both.

Susie

Kitchen and bathroom millwork

I really enjoyed working with Herberto and Susie. They are both lovely, genuine people. Great customer service, very good quality and reliable. Pricing very competitive. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your kithchen & Bathrooms for many years to come.

Nadia in Toronto
Nadia in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Absolutely LOVE my kitchen. It is my favourite space in my house. Herberto helped me the whole way from my ideas, to his drawings and suggestions, choosing the right kitchen paneling, hardware (and there were so many to choose from which was great), panel colours, storage, sink and so much more that goes into a kitchen (that I did not even think about). I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for custom cabinetry for any part of their home. I have WAY more storage, everyone LOVES my new kitchen and the flow of it all looks amazing. His team was helpful during installation and he made sure I was 100% happy with the end result. Please be sure to contact him! The picture attached is one part of our kitchen. He also created a bulter/servery area and another kitchen area with glass cabinets and wine rack.

Thank you Nadia, for your review of our company. We are happy you love your new kitchen. We enjoyed working with you.

LAWRENCE 2300 in Toronto
LAWRENCE 2300 in Toronto

Spectacular

This was a major project, involving the den as well as closets and the kitchen. All of the cabinets were designed by Azevedo and we did not use a designer. His design work is excellent. Next for the cabinets, we were able to make multiple selections from his showrooms well as hardware. The installers were real professionals too. Well done.

Thank you for the nice words. We hope you enjoy your new cabinets. We enjoyed working with you as well.

Krista  in Toronto
Krista in Toronto

Custom bathroom vanity

We needed a large 7 foot vanity. Azevedo kitchens did an outstanding job. We took a few pictures of what we were looking for and Berto took his time listening to every detail. In the end the result was beautiful and exactly what we asked for.
The service was outstanding and I would not hesitate to use Azevedo kitchens again for any other custom cabinetry work in the future.
Very very pleased with the outcome and craftsmanship of the final product.

Thank you for the great review. Were glad you like the vanity we built for you.

Roberto in Toronto
Roberto in Toronto

Kitchen

Herberto and Suzy were great from day one. They listened to us attentively, provided options, and different solutions to stay within budget. All of this with no guarantee that we would even use their services! I very much appreciate their honesty and accessibility throughout the process, and the quality of their work is outstanding!

Thank you Roberto & Wendy, we hope you and your family enjoy your kitchen for many years. You both were a joy to work with.

Shari in Ottawa
Shari in Ottawa

Bathroom/kitchen/closets

I have used Azevedo many times in the past from kitchens and bathrooms to hallway cabinets, and will ALWAYS use this company. The price is fair but the work is above average which is what you want when you pay for custom work. The work is done on time and done right. Herberto takes time to make sure the measurements are all exactly correct so there are no delays in the installation. I have given him a couple of challenging items to create and they were done perfectly! From the front desk (Suzie) to Herberto himself, and the installers, they all work to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the finished project. As a Realtor, I have seen many kitchen renovations and far too many either have poor workmanship or were extremely overpriced. If you want a fair price, with exceptional work and have quality that lasts...then Azevedo Kitchens is the ONLY place to shop...!

Thank you Shari, for the kind words. It is always a pleasure working with you.

Stephen, Toronto
Stephen, Toronto

Amazing Kitchen Company

Herberto and his team went above and beyond to help me create a beautiful new island and vanity. Their attention to detail was exceptional ensuring every detail met my satisfaction. The design, function, anesthetics and installation was outstanding. I had gotten other quotes, Azevedo was by far the most competitive in addition to including so many extra features that other companies did not. Customer service is top of mind in every aspect of this company.

Thank you for the nice words. It was our pleasure working with you. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance to you.

Tammy
Tammy

Kitchen and other cabinetry work

Herberto and his team designed and installed kitchen, livingroom, bathroom and master bedroom cabinetry, as well as associated crown mouldings. The design work was impeccable, the crew's technical skill and knowledge excellent and materials are beautiful. All around excellent service, patience and attention to detail right to the end. Herberto also worked with a subcontractor to complete Cambrian quartz countertop installation for the kitchen island. My only negative comment would be that the island countertop was not measured correctly for the island so it didn't fit and it took Cambrian a considerably long time to resolve the issue. But this is no reflection on the work done directly by Herberto and his team or the countertop subcontractor. They were all great!

Thank you Tammy, for the wonderful comments. We are happy that you are happy with your finished cabinetry. Were glad the issues with your countertop were corrected. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance to you.

Bia in Toronto
Bia in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

They were willing to match our Kitchen Cabinets
finish to create additional cabinetry .
Very pleasant people to deal with .
They are on time and on schedule with delivery .
Great experience .

Thank you for your comments. We are glad we were able to help you with your project

More about Azevedo Kitchens Inc.

Established in 1990 Azevedo Kitchens Inc. has been a leading family owned custom kitchen designer & manufacturer for over two decades.

At Azevedo Kitchens Inc. we are best known for our quality, attention to detail, and exceptional customer service.

Our approach is is tailored to making your dream projects a reality. From the early planning stages to a completed installation, no detail is left unattended.

Extended hour to suit your schedule, Free in-home estimates, Quartz, Granite, Corian, Cultured Marble, and Laminate countertops.
Large selection of finishes and styles, as well as custom finishes.
All of our custom millwork is done on-site.

Services Provided
Specializing in breathtaking custom made kitchens, bathroom vanities, wall units, bars, and sophisticated closet systems. Custom Cabinets. Custom Drawings. Cabinet Lighting. Hardware, Faucets and Sinks.

Servicing the GTA area.