Jean-Guy Rheault

R 2000 House Construction

Jean-Guy Rheault
1.519.546.6697
Guelph

I hired Jean-Guy to do the carpentry work on my house and felt I would be the builder well that soon changed. We quickly realized that it would be better if he did both jobs builder and carpenter. I took on the rools of owner and labourer which worked well we had two other trades men a electrician Charlie and Chico a HAVC instaler.
Our agreement was that I would show them how to buld a R-2000 home and they would do there trades when needed. There was only one rule that no-one would step on anothers work and if there were problems we would work it out.
Jean-Guy was incharge of all of this and totaly exceeded my dreams of building a integral urbin home.
Thanks Jean-Guy Charlie and Chico