Silver Lining Restoration

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in St. Catharines  >  Silver Lining Restoration

Reviews for Silver Lining Restoration

Simona
Simona
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement renovation

After a series of floodings in the basement which led to mold, Radu from Silver Lining not only helped with the basement renovations but also took the time to identify and fix the main cause. He was very thorough, prompt and professional and provided great advice. I am convined that without him and his team, I would still battle basement floodings and perhaps make a number of unnecessary repairs. I highly recommend Silver Lining and would definitely use their services again, if the need arises. I find they truly stand by their statement "I treat your home as if mine".

Thank you very much Simona.
I was happy to help you fix the the real issue and avoid more expensive and unneeded repairs.

raferguson957
raferguson957

repair living room ceiling, upstairs bathroom repair too

We had some water damage (including mold) in our living room ceiling from a leak (from the toilet) in the upstairs bathroom. We have had this problem for years and finally decided to do something about it. I called my insurance broker and learned that the damage was not covered. I asked for a reference for a contractor to come and look at the problem. Radu Nicu (905) 966-7269 came within several hours. Below are some points.
- Radu assessed the problem and spoke to me about the work needing to be done
- Radu sent me a very reasonable quote in writing that evening
- my wife and I hired Radu to complete the work. We bought a vanity including a skink and taps and mirror from IKEA and flooring from Home Depot (total cost approx. $500)
- Radu's assistant worked on the living room ceiling (he had to remove all of the popcorn) while he worked on the bathroom.
- Radu installed a new floor with a sub floor, vanity, sink, taps, mirror and he fixed the skirt around the bathtub and the light fixture wiring.
- the job was completed in the time he said it take to do the job and for the price agreed upon
- both Radu and his assistant did a fantastic job, I would hire him again to do work in our house and recommend him to anyone needing repairs done in their home.
The work looks great. Radu was very friendly, personable and professional. My wife and I are very happy now that our ceiling is fixed and the bathroom looks great!

Hi Robert ,
Thank you very much and I am very happy that you guys enjoy the new look of your bathroom . It was very nice to work with you.
Thank you for your time to write this great review .

Liz
Liz
2 reviews Burlington, ON

kitchen backsplash

Radu did an amazing job creating a stunning backsplash for my kitchen. He is very much a perfectionist and the job was done on-time and on budget. We get so many compliments on this work. It's amazing.

Thank you Liz for the review . I am happy that you liked my work.

Alex P in Hamilton, ON
Alex P in Hamilton, ON
1 review Hamilton, ON

Leak from Upstairs Shower & Ceiling Repair

We are very happy with the company's service. They arrived on time and continued to work on our shower leak issue until the source was located and then properly corrected. The service was extremely thorough and the owner Radu, was friendly and helpful during the process. He explained everything so that I understood the problem and how it was fixed. We highly recommend them!

Thank you Alex for the job to fix also the ceiling in the room below the shower from popcorn to flat !

Raj123
Raj123
1 review Caledonia, ON

Mold Removal

We had noticed that there was water entering the house while doing renovations. Called Radu and within 3 hours he was at our house. Told us the cause was most likely the chimney that was allowing the water to get through. Quoted us within the time frame he said he would. Work began the following week after accepting the quote. Radu was on site every day working with his crew.
Radu takes great pride in his work and takes the time to educate the homeowners in every process every step of the way. provided us with pictures of the damage as we were not home during the work being completed. Radu came out on the weekend to finish the job himself. Everything was put back to how it was before him and his crew arrived.

More about Silver Lining Restoration

24/7 emergency water damage, floods, fire and smoke damage, mould remediation, odor removal. Free estimates and advise! We work with residential owners and commercial properties as well as with all the insurance companies! We advise you if your damage is covered by your insurance and if it is worth to put a claim . If you decide to go ahead with a claim, we take care of all the documentations requested by your insurance company. Contact us for an appointment!