Grasshopper Solar

darooz
darooz
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Solar panel installation. Microfit program

Grasshopper was very courteous and professional. Explained the programs and the process to me clearly.
Communication was very timely, clear and helpful.
Post approval inspection and measurements were clearly planned and on site person was knowledgeable and friendly.
Installation time was clearly coordinated, and crew was knowledgeable and friendly.
Any questions were answers with clarity and with pleasure.

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to that you had a great experience with our team. We are excited to have you as part of the Grasshopper community.

karengrantrn
karengrantrn
1 review Cambridge, ON

solar panel electrical hookup

Peter was the electrician who hooked up the previously installed (10 days before) Grasshopper solar panels to our house, and set up the hydro reroute. He phoned before he arrived, he was helpful, he always let me know what he was doing and when he wanted to do it. He was polite, respectful and friendly. He arrived to do the work when he said he would and when he had to estimate a time frame he was realistic.

Excellent customer service....you've got a good representative in Peter the electrician.....

Happy to hear you had a great experience with your installation team and electrician. We are excited to have you as a member of the Grasshopper community.

lbisanti
lbisanti

Solar panels

Workers were Very efficient. Work was done very professionally and quick. Left no debris when completed.

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear you were happy with your installation.

grams77_ca
grams77_ca

Solar panel installation

The electrical panels were terrible installed. Damage was done to the house exterior. Still waiting to be reimbursed two months later. Also have a issue with where the panel was installed. According to code it can not have anything in front of it. Now they have to move my air conditioning unit. Every time I mention this problem, they just brush me off.

Hi there,
Very sorry to hear about your experience to date. I would like to try to fix the issues for you if you could contact me at [email protected]

morency25
morency25

Solar panels installed

Looks good and like where they where installed on the roof! Installers where very professional and polite.

Great to hear you are happy with your installation! We will definitely pass along your comments to your installation crew.

spotlessgecko2
spotlessgecko2
1 review Cambridge, ON

Solar panels

Installing solar panels on our roof. Very efficient and professional job. Happy with the work done.

Thank you for your feedback. Excited to hear that you are happy with your installation!

1 review London, ON

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Worst experience I have ever had when dealing with a company. 1.5 years into it and they are still causing problems. Just 3 months ago they contact my hydro company and had my person hydro bills forwarded to their office. They were then opening my mail and putting it back into a hand written envelop and mailed it back to me. I contacted them every time to have it corrected and nothing was done. I contact the hydro company myself as I began to get late changes because the bill was also showing up late because of this and had it corrected in minutes. Thank goodness my hydro company knows about Grasshopper and has had nothing but problems with them too. Overall don't sign with these guys, worst customer service and no support. Even when you call into their 866 number every option you choose you have to leave a Voice Mail and someone might call you back in 24-48 hours. If you pick the option for billing or making payments you get a live person right away. I have emails with their customer service team talking about me behind my back not knowing I was still CC'd on the email trails, when confronted about it everyone went silent. No apology or anything from the senior team. DO NOT USE THEM AT ALL!

Very sorry to hear about your poor experience. That definitely isn't part of our standard process so I am unsure why it happened. If you could reach out to me at [email protected] I would like to get to the bottom of it for you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Heidelberg, ON

Solar Generator

Our solar panels were installed last week. We were happy with the installation and we will see if the quality is good. It will show in the future. Installers showed us how the panels will be laid on the roof. We have one objection to the colour of the wire from panels to the connection. The colour is black and on white siding it really shows. I think you should have choices of colours for customers (black, white, grey etc.).

Glad to hear you had a good experience with your installation. With the electrical code in the area it requires us to use specific types of protection for the wires and only black is currently available. We have passed your comments along to the wire supplier and think it is a great idea to have colour options!

Jeff
Jeff

Solar panels through Grasshopper

Good work just notify homeowners in advance if you damage anything they'll be more happy with honesty.

Sorry to hear there was damage during the installation. If it wasn't rectified promptly please contact me at [email protected] and I will make sure it is taken care of immediately.

More about Grasshopper Solar

WHO WE ARE

A solar project is about more than electricity. It’s about financing, regulatory know-how, engineering, construction, long-term asset management and operations. And, importantly, like no other energy technology, it’s about people.
***
At Grasshopper, we’re here to address your specific needs. Our team understands a solar project requires the interconnection of key individuals with the ability to materialize the economic, environmental and social advantages of this elegant technology. We’re committed to providing you with a customized solution and exceptional customer service from start to finish.
***

OUR HISTORY

Grasshopper is a long-time advocate of green energy, with the conviction it will simply make our world a better place for families to live, work and grow. Since starting up in 2007, we have provided energy solutions to homeowners, farmers, municipalities, school boards and large corporations all the world.