PENCO ELECTRIC

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Niles  >  PENCO ELECTRIC

Review for PENCO ELECTRIC

Robert Shipyor in Chicago
1 review CHICAGO, IL

We had 2 major projects completed by Penco at the same time. The first was an electrical service upgrade from a 100 amp to 200 amp service with relocating from one side of our home to the other side. The 2nd was a whole house generator installed. I've been in the construction business for over 28 years and can honestly say Paul and his entire team are top notch. The projects went smoothly on time and on budget! Not only would I recommend them, I have I've referred them to my own customers and will continue to do so! Penco's price and quality are simply the best I found. Paul thanks to you and your entire team.