Steve Squared Renovation, Staging and Design

General Contractors
TORONTO ON M4C4P7
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Steve Squared Renovation, Staging and Design

Reviews for Steve Squared Renovation, Staging and Design

taragruhn in Campbellton
taragruhn in Campbellton

Fences, outdoor storage boxes & deck extention

These guys are wonderful to work with - reliable, diligent, hard-working and friendly. They come when they say they're going to come, they charge what they say they're going to charge and they do very good work.

Thanks Steves!

Thanks Tara!
It was a pleasure as always!
Steves

Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.

Built a fence for us

I had one company build a wooden fence to separate our backyard from the alley behind us, and then a number of years later hired Steve Squared to add to it so that we have privacy between our backyard and our nosy neighbours. The difference in workmanship and customer service is striking, and the price was no higher. Go with Steve Squared. They know what they are doing, prices are fair, and they are very pleasant and professional to work with.

Thank You for the awesome review!!

AD near Yonge & St. Clair
AD near Yonge & St. Clair

Outside stairs, terrace and deck

Steve Squared replaced our outside back steps, terrace and deck. The work was done professionally, on schedule, within budget and to challenging specifications. The team was responsive, good at problem-solving and respectful of property (even managing to protect a massive wisteria vine that was wrapped tightly around the railings). A happy experience from start to finish.

tomdearie in Toronto
tomdearie in Toronto

Exterior railings and steps, front and back.

The two Steves built railings and new steps for the front of our house and the walkout of our basement apartment.

Price was reasonable, product was excellent, and the guys were personable and responsive.

We had unusual requirements, and they took a fair amount of time ensuring they gave us exactly what we wanted.

Once the job was started, they were on it solidly until completion, and after the job they provided great after-market service.

We're very happy with the results.

We'd recommend them with pleasure.

Joanne from Toronto
Joanne from Toronto

Backyard Deck Design and Build

Steve Squared were great. There were creative, suggested options, constantly checked in and discussed progress, and worked with me to create what I wanted. I've recommended them to others and would not hesitate to use them again.

nancy melcher from Toronto
nancy melcher from Toronto

deck

Steve and Steve are both personable and creative, and they finished the deck in the promised time frame. What a great job they did! We have so enjoyed sitting out on the deck this summer, and highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review. I haven't forgotten you!
Steve

Renogal, Etobicoke
Renogal, Etobicoke

Deck, fence

Amazing red cedar fence and two tier deck, as well as new entry stairs and deck. Steve squared hit the nail on the proverbial head! Together we planned a beautiful project and we get compliments every day!

Thanks renogal for the great review! We look forward to working with on your next project!
Steve

liz and billy from Toronto
liz and billy from Toronto

back deck

steve and stephen are awesome guys...and funny too which helps. amazing job and a pleasure to be around. They go the extra mile and super efficient! I highly recommend them to anyone for any carpentry job.

Pierre from Etobicoke
Pierre from Etobicoke

Cedar fence & cabana

I highly recommend Steve Squared! They were reasonably priced, showed up on time when they said they would, and completed the project in the time frame they stated. Creative craftsmen, they take pride in their work and and were a hoot to have around.

Barbara T from North York
Barbara T from North York
1 review North York, ON

Home repairs, painting and deck

We needed some basic repairs done on our house including window frame repair, stucco cracks repaired and some basic painting. Our existing deck was small and we wanted to replace it with a more functional deck. My husband was leaving to bring a yacht from BVI to Annapolis Maryland and would be at sea and unreachable for two weeks. Therefore, we needed to find a contractor that would give us a reasonable quote and that I could trust to give me the best advice in case there were any glitches found as the projects were underway.

The onerous task of interviewing contractors and collecting quotes dragged on as life got in the way and my husbands departure date grew closer and closer. We needed to get the work done before the cold weather hit, as the leaking windows would not survive another winter.

During one of my Internet searches I stumbled across the name Steve Squared, Well I will not forget their names. I called them up and their initial meeting was with me. I asked them to give us a quote. As soon as I had met Steve I called my husband and said we have found our guys. I immediately felt a trust and honesty.

As the work commenced and progressed I felt that other work was needed. Painting the windows made the house look shabby so painting the house was now on the list. After the house was painted that made the front porch look shabby so now painting that was on the list. I always felt that when I added one more thing that my wish was their command. I never felt, as though it was an attitude God what does that woman want now.

The deck was a miracle. Steve & Steve ripped out the existing deck and then set out to build a deck with privacy and a casual entertaining area. I wanted it in 2 levels one level for the bar b q and one level for entertaining. Beyond that I had very little vision. Steve and Steve had such brilliant ideas. They built beautiful flower boxes with adjoining seating area and plenty of storage underneath a cupboard to keep the BBQ tanks and bottle recycling bins in that doubled as extra seating area. They recommended shrubbery be planted along one side to give that woodsy, cottage feeling. Not being sure I could be home from work to attend to the cedarguys.com Steve and Steve ensured they would be there and supervise the planting of the twenty-foot hedge along one wall of the deck with seven-foot high cedars.

I was getting concerned that the now lengthy list would not be completed by the time my husband returned to Toronto. My concern was in vain. They brought in a few more helpers for a couple of days. My husband returned to a beautifully repaired and painted home and a fabulous deck. The weather held out and we were actually able to have Thanksgiving dinner on the new deck, which has a Mexican chiminea and a heater to take the chill off of those cool fall evenings.

More about Steve Squared Renovation, Staging and Design

Please visit us at www. stevesquared. ca