Eg Roofing

Calgary AB T2A 4T7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Eg Roofing

Reviews for Eg Roofing

Satisfied client

My friend referred me this company E. G. Roofing, I phone the owner and he was very nice and accomodating, he even give me a goid advice you on what's best roof to put in my house and he gave me a good price. I told him i'm out of town for a week, and they did my roof while i'm on my vacation, after a week i am so amazed I had my roof done and I'm very satisfied with their work. I paid him back. I would recommend E.G. Roofing to my relatives and friends as well so I can give more business to this company. I'am so happy with my new roof plus I like the color it matches on my house, also it was a family business.

Eric from Calgary
Eric from Calgary

Re-roofing

Peter the owner came on time to look at my roof and gave me an estimate right away. He was very friends and gave the impression that he know what he was doing. You could see that he had many years of experience. The difference with Peter is he wasn't pushy and even said that I could pay a month as I would have been going on vacation.

I had also read one good review about Peter therefore I decided to hire him. He completed the job on time and also gave good explanations during the inspection. I was at work when the work was done and during the inspection he showed me photos of how it was before the new roof was installed. I found out that I had lots of wet spots on my old roof.

Peter is an honest man who works with his sons. He also isn't a marketer who tries to sell you additional services. I would recommend him to anyone who would like to get his roof redone.

joe hubbard
joe hubbard

re-roofing

did my house march 2011 in bonavista,the price was great ,did my roof & garage in a day & a half.the 4 were great ,very well madder & polite.i think they were all brothers, good job guys

More about Eg Roofing

In business since 1990 EG roofing is a family business that done well over 1000 roofs Cedar shakes Rubber roofs Laminate shingles