DNA Renovations

Vince
Vince
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom renovation

Dennis and his crew from the start to the very end were very respectful in terms of time, my property and cost and quality. At first I thought he was like all the other contractors I have dealt with in the past. Promise the world deliver fraction. He completed the work within the range he stated. If he was coming late he would call to let me know. If he wanted to stay late he would ask first. At the end of the job not only was the quality of the renovation top notch but he cleaned up and organized.
The bathroom was gutted to the wall and rebuilt. Awesome work!
I would recommend Dennis/DNA renovation to anyone.

Thank you very much for your kind words Vince. It was a pleasure getting to know you, your brother, and your parents. I appreciate the business and I am happy that you are satisfied. I pride myself on being a business man with integrity. Cheers!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?