Smart Garage

Hydecreek  in Delta
Hydecreek in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Rollup garage door

Smart garage doors did everything to make this install happen... very reliable and competent I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them
Kristi was a pleasure to deal with and installers Andre and Landon were very professional and competent

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

New rolling garage door

The installation was a breeze. With help from Smart Garage, I completed the framing myself using their marked up photo of the doorway.. The installers were efficient and very skilled. The door operates smoothly and quietly. This will be a big improvement with the full ceiling length of the garage available for storage.

Barb in Edmonton
Barb in Edmonton
1 review Delta, BC

Excellent Garage Door Installation

Really happy with the finished product. Had a garage door plus insulation pkg installed.
The initial measurement was performed and the rep was very polite, knowledgeable and answered all questions.
The crew were very knowledgeable, friendly and very competent. They arrived on time, were very polite, and finished up within the estimated time I was given. They took the old door away as well. They took the time to very clearly explain how to use the keypad, emergency cord, etc and answered my questions. The installation was done exactly per the specifications chosen at the time the measurements were taken.
I highly recommend this company/product. In fact we have recommended them to several neighbours, two of which have had their doors installed by this company and are as happy as we are.

Bear House in Delta
Bear House in Delta
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Garage Doors

We have had Smart Garage install 2 doors for us and they are professional, fast and great company to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone for their door needs.

Garage Doors in Chilliwack
Garage Doors in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Garage Renovation

We had 3 garage doors installed and we cannot be happier with them. The service from beginning to end was outstanding. We will definitely recommend your company. Cindy and Andrew

Thanks for the review Cindy and Andrew! We are glad you are happy with our product as well as our service. Much appreciated, from the Smart Garage team.

m boyce in Surrey
m boyce in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Roll up doors

We needed to replace our 27 year old garage doors. I spotted these at the home show and immediately knew these were the right doors for us. We got a quote, ordered the doors and had them installed. The installers were great and the doors were done three hours. From the quote to the final payment the service was 100% perfect. Thank you also to Aleana. Great job everyone.

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us! Enjoy your one-of-a-kind Roll-Up Door!

DF from Vancouver
DF from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roll Up Garage Door

My old & tired wooden garage door needed replacement.. I contacted SmartGarage.ca after seeing one of their doors on a garage near where I work. I received a prompt, clear & concise quote from Will after a site visit. It costs a bit more than a “regular” garage door but I’m happy I chose it. Installation was done within a couple weeks after I placed my deposit. The door cleared up the overhead space in the garage and it’s very quiet. Apparently, the door is more secure too. I like the key-chain remotes. I’m quite satisfied with the quality of the door and the service (sales, office & installers). The only thing I missed was that the roll-up opener does not have a light as standard like most garage door openers. This was easily rectified by installing a motion-sensing switch for my garage lights. I would recommend Smartgarage.ca

Lora Alexandre from Pitt Meadows
Lora Alexandre from Pitt Meadows
9 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

EXCELLENT DOOR FROM SMART GARAGE

We needed our 27 year old garage door replaced. My neighbour had one and I liked it. I called Smart Garage and Will came out a couple of days later. He explained everything and measured our garage for the door. He gave us an estimate and the said it would take three weeks for the door to be made and installed. We went ahead with it and the door was installed yesterday and looks really sharp. The installers arrived on time at 07:30 and it took them a couple of hours to install the new door and take away the old one.

Another main factor in choosing this door as I am a smaller female and opening this door if the power goes out will be easy compared to the old wood door that I could not open alone manually.

This door is a lot quieter than the old door and the new key fobs are a lot nicer than the old ones and less clunky.

Update: The installed seal is peeling off the outside of the garage door. They came and fixed it no problem.

Review has 1 previous version
David in Cloverdale
David in Cloverdale
2 reviews Surrey, BC

New Garage Door

Our garage door was 23 years old an in need of a lot of TLC. My wife and I checked out several companies online and actually came across an advertisement in the paper for a company located in Delta. I filled out an online request for a quote and received the quote almost immediately. I called Smart Garage the following morning and arranged an appointment that same afternoon with a representative who was very polite and professional. He took all the measurements and that evening sent me the actual costs for the door, installation and removal of the old door which turned out to be lower than the online quote. I accepted the quote and paid 50% down. The door was manufactured and installed by two young men 5 days later in a most professional manner. This whole process took just over 1 week and my wife and I could not be happier. The garage door looks and works great almost silently compared to the old one and I would give Gold Stars all around for this company, totally professional in every aspect. Highly recommended.

Smart Garage

My door stopped working after just over 2 years in service. Paying a premium price one expects a premium product, I am not finding that to be the case. After trying the re-set procedure over the phone without success, I have been trying to get a service call for over three weeks without success. There appears to be only one service technician serving the Lower Mainland which makes getting a service call difficult.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Smart Garage

Welcome to Smart Garage Door Ltd. , the home of the alternative to the traditional overhead garage door. At Smart Garage, we are proud to be the only roll up garage door manufacturer in North America. The roll up steel garage door has been the #1 selling garage door in ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Delta?