Smart Garage

Case Vandergugten [Full profile]

Reviews for Smart Garage

David in Cloverdale
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Our garage door was 23 years old an in need of a lot of TLC. My wife and I checked out several companies online and actually came across an advertisement in the paper for a company located in Delta. I filled out an online request for a quote and received the quote almost immediately. I called Smart Garage the following morning and arranged an appointment that same afternoon with a representative who was very polite and professional. He took all the measurements and that evening sent me the actual costs for the door, installation and removal of the old door which turned out to be lower than the online quote. I accepted the quote and paid 50% down. The door was manufactured and installed by two young men 5 days later in a most professional manner. This whole process took just over 1 week and my wife and I could not be happier. The garage door looks and works great almost silently compared to the old one and I would give Gold Stars all around for this company, totally professional in every aspect. Highly recommended.

Job Price

My door stopped working after just over 2 years in service. Paying a premium price one expects a premium product, I am not finding that to be the case. After trying the re-set procedure over the phone without success, I have been trying to get a service call for over three weeks without success. There appears to be only one service technician serving the Lower Mainland which makes getting a service call difficult.

Review has 1 previous version
BAY in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Shopping for a new garage door was effortless with Smart Garage. They met me on site on a Saturday to fit out the door and then came a few weeks to install, again at a convenient time to meet my schedule. My garage contractor didn't follow Smart Garage's build-out specs and on installation day the Smart Garage technician had to made a few adjustments on the spot and he achieved a perfect fit. It looks amazing. I would highly recommend Smart Garage - they were courteous, fast and efficient.

Steven in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I ordered my Smart Garage Door during the October '15 Home Show. I was able to lock in the price. It was installed today. In all my years of dealing with trades, never, have I experienced the service I received today. My hat goes off to Smart Garage and the excellent staff. Especially, Michelle!

CJC from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

My husband ordered the Smartgarage door while it had the home show discount. He is very pleased with the door, and the team that installed it. They even asked before borrowing a ladder (that is hubby's pet peeve when trades people borrow things without asking). They even programmed his built in visor remote. It looks nice too.

Chris Stacey in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

I bought a Garage door here and the service was excellent, knowledgeable staff who got me the exact product I needed and wanted and were very helpful with delivery options, installation and were always available to answer my questions promptly and with advice and recommendations that were correct. the product is very high quality and the finished installation looks great and is very secure, much much better than any other garage door I've ever had.

Brian Bengtson from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

When our overhead garage door began to give us trouble I decided to get a quote on a roll up garage door from Smart Garage. I had seen these doors at the PNE a few years ago and was intrigued by the technology. We just had the roll up garage door installed this past week and I couldn't be happier with the product or the company. They are extremely professional and offer a great product with professional installation services. I cannot recommend them highly enough for anybody looking for a new garage door.

DHultgren from Delta
15 reviews Delta, BC

Can't say enough great things about this local company. From start to finish, the staff were professional, friendly, and super helpful.

We were really impressed by how patient the sales staff were with our questions. The installation team was clean and professional. The product also has a pretty good selection of neutral colours to choose from.

We're super happy with the final product: the price was fair, and the roll-up door works beautifully and is also uber-quiet. (The extra ceiling real-estate in our garage is a bonus: it's enabling us to create ceiling storage where the old door used to be.) The new door looks good too: we've received a number of compliments from our new neighbours already.

Definitely consider this little local company if you're in the market for a new garage door.

Blair from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Very good decision to go with this company and their product. The door fits and was installed perfectly, operates perfectly and is ultra quiet. Very good experience from the sales staff to the install crew. Completely professional and great communication. Would recommend this product from Smart Garage to anyone looking for a new garage door.

E. Ann Dyke from Delta
1 review West Vancouver, BC

"Smart Garage Door" is MOST appropriately named. You will never deal with a more ethical, helpful, considerate organization. And you will only wish that all garage doors worked like this ... quiet, reliable and compact. A happy customer? YOU BET!! And you will be too.

More about Smart Garage

Smart Garage Door Ltd. is the only B.C. based Roll-Up-Door manufacturer in North America. Call us for all your custom overhead garage door needs. Whether it is new construction or replacement and repairs, our roll up doors will replace you old style garage door and provide you with a much more organized garage. Get a free quote today on your commercial and residential garage door needs.