Garage Doors & Hardware

m boyce in Surrey
m boyce in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Roll up doors

We needed to replace our 27 year old garage doors. I spotted these at the home show and immediately knew these were the right doors for us. We got a quote, ordered the doors and had them installed. The installers were great and the doors were done three hours. From the quote to the final payment the service was 100% perfect. Thank you also to Aleana. Great job everyone.

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us! Enjoy your one-of-a-kind Roll-Up Door!

DF from Vancouver
DF from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roll Up Garage Door

My old & tired wooden garage door needed replacement.. I contacted SmartGarage.ca after seeing one of their doors on a garage near where I work. I received a prompt, clear & concise quote from Will after a site visit. It costs a bit more than a “regular” garage door but I’m happy I chose it. Installation was done within a couple weeks after I placed my deposit. The door cleared up the overhead space in the garage and it’s very quiet. Apparently, the door is more secure too. I like the key-chain remotes. I’m quite satisfied with the quality of the door and the service (sales, office & installers). The only thing I missed was that the roll-up opener does not have a light as standard like most garage door openers. This was easily rectified by installing a motion-sensing switch for my garage lights. I would recommend Smartgarage.ca

Lora Alexandre from Pitt Meadows

7584 Vantage Place
Delta
BC
V4G1A5

We needed our 27 year old garage door replaced. My neighbour had one and I liked it. I called Smart Garage and Will came out a couple of days later. He explained everything and measured our garage for the door. He gave us an estimate and the said it would take three weeks for the door to be made and installed. We went ahead with it and the door was installed yesterday and looks really sharp. The installers arrived on time at 07:30 and it took them a couple of hours to install the new door and take away the old one.

Another main factor in choosing this door as I am a smaller female and opening this door if the power goes out will be easy compared to the old wood door that I could not open alone manually.

This door is a lot quieter than the old door and the new key fobs are a lot nicer than the old ones and less clunky.

Update: The installed seal is peeling off the outside of the garage door. They came and fixed it no problem.

David in Cloverdale
David in Cloverdale
2 reviews Surrey, BC

New Garage Door

Our garage door was 23 years old an in need of a lot of TLC. My wife and I checked out several companies online and actually came across an advertisement in the paper for a company located in Delta. I filled out an online request for a quote and received the quote almost immediately. I called Smart Garage the following morning and arranged an appointment that same afternoon with a representative who was very polite and professional. He took all the measurements and that evening sent me the actual costs for the door, installation and removal of the old door which turned out to be lower than the online quote. I accepted the quote and paid 50% down. The door was manufactured and installed by two young men 5 days later in a most professional manner. This whole process took just over 1 week and my wife and I could not be happier. The garage door looks and works great almost silently compared to the old one and I would give Gold Stars all around for this company, totally professional in every aspect. Highly recommended.

Smart Garage

My door stopped working after just over 2 years in service. Paying a premium price one expects a premium product, I am not finding that to be the case. After trying the re-set procedure over the phone without success, I have been trying to get a service call for over three weeks without success. There appears to be only one service technician serving the Lower Mainland which makes getting a service call difficult.

Review has 1 previous version
BAY in Vancouver
BAY in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Garage door installation

Shopping for a new garage door was effortless with Smart Garage. They met me on site on a Saturday to fit out the door and then came a few weeks to install, again at a convenient time to meet my schedule. My garage contractor didn't follow Smart Garage's build-out specs and on installation day the Smart Garage technician had to made a few adjustments on the spot and he achieved a perfect fit. It looks amazing. I would highly recommend Smart Garage - they were courteous, fast and efficient.

Steven in Vancouver
Steven in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent Customer Service!

I ordered my Smart Garage Door during the October '15 Home Show. I was able to lock in the price. It was installed today. In all my years of dealing with trades, never, have I experienced the service I received today. My hat goes off to Smart Garage and the excellent staff. Especially, Michelle!

CJC from Surrey
CJC from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Fast, competent, and friendly

My husband ordered the Smartgarage door while it had the home show discount. He is very pleased with the door, and the team that installed it. They even asked before borrowing a ladder (that is hubby's pet peeve when trades people borrow things without asking). They even programmed his built in visor remote. It looks nice too.

Chris Stacey in Delta
Chris Stacey in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Roll Up Garage Door

I bought a Garage door here and the service was excellent, knowledgeable staff who got me the exact product I needed and wanted and were very helpful with delivery options, installation and were always available to answer my questions promptly and with advice and recommendations that were correct. the product is very high quality and the finished installation looks great and is very secure, much much better than any other garage door I've ever had.

Brian Bengtson from Burnaby
Brian Bengtson from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Roll up garage door

When our overhead garage door began to give us trouble I decided to get a quote on a roll up garage door from Smart Garage. I had seen these doors at the PNE a few years ago and was intrigued by the technology. We just had the roll up garage door installed this past week and I couldn't be happier with the product or the company. They are extremely professional and offer a great product with professional installation services. I cannot recommend them highly enough for anybody looking for a new garage door.

More about Smart Garage

Welcome to Smart Garage Door Ltd. , the home of the alternative to the traditional overhead garage door. At Smart Garage, we are proud to be the only roll up garage door manufacturer in North America. The roll up steel garage door has been the #1 selling garage door in ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Delta?