Smart Garage

Garage Doors & Hardware
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Smart Garage

DF from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

My old & tired wooden garage door needed replacement.. I contacted SmartGarage.ca after seeing one of their doors on a garage near where I work. I received a prompt, clear & concise quote from Will after a site visit. It costs a bit more than a “regular” garage door but I’m happy I chose it. Installation was done within a couple weeks after I placed my deposit. The door cleared up the overhead space in the garage and it’s very quiet. Apparently, the door is more secure too. I like the key-chain remotes. I’m quite satisfied with the quality of the door and the service (sales, office & installers). The only thing I missed was that the roll-up opener does not have a light as standard like most garage door openers. This was easily rectified by installing a motion-sensing switch for my garage lights. I would recommend Smartgarage.ca

Lora Alexandre from Pitt Meadows
9 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

We needed our 27 year old garage door replaced. My neighbour had one and I liked it. I called Smart Garage and Will came out a couple of days later. He explained everything and measured our garage for the door. He gave us an estimate and the said it would take three weeks for the door to be made and installed. We went ahead with it and the door was installed yesterday and looks really sharp. The installers arrived on time at 07:30 and it took them a couple of hours to install the new door and take away the old one.

Another main factor in choosing this door as I am a smaller female and opening this door if the power goes out will be easy compared to the old wood door that I could not open alone manually.

This door is a lot quieter than the old door and the new key fobs are a lot nicer than the old ones and less clunky.

Update: The installed seal is peeling off the outside of the garage door. They came and fixed it no problem.

Review has 1 previous version
David in Cloverdale
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Our garage door was 23 years old an in need of a lot of TLC. My wife and I checked out several companies online and actually came across an advertisement in the paper for a company located in Delta. I filled out an online request for a quote and received the quote almost immediately. I called Smart Garage the following morning and arranged an appointment that same afternoon with a representative who was very polite and professional. He took all the measurements and that evening sent me the actual costs for the door, installation and removal of the old door which turned out to be lower than the online quote. I accepted the quote and paid 50% down. The door was manufactured and installed by two young men 5 days later in a most professional manner. This whole process took just over 1 week and my wife and I could not be happier. The garage door looks and works great almost silently compared to the old one and I would give Gold Stars all around for this company, totally professional in every aspect. Highly recommended.

Job Price

My door stopped working after just over 2 years in service. Paying a premium price one expects a premium product, I am not finding that to be the case. After trying the re-set procedure over the phone without success, I have been trying to get a service call for over three weeks without success. There appears to be only one service technician serving the Lower Mainland which makes getting a service call difficult.

Review has 1 previous version